Media Izzy explains his erratic post fight antics

Izzy went off the deep end...(expected) .

But Dricus really did make some challenges tothe claims of previous African Champions ...

Soo although i dont agree with whatever the fuck Izzy did after the Whittaker fight ... He's got a legit position defend against Dricus in that u cant be going around claiming your the real African champion when izzy,Usman and Francis was there before you ...

Also, Izzy will piece Dricus up..this is like the Costa fight all over again...
Costa and Izzy didn't train at all before they fought and there were no racial tensions as historically deep as the apartheid in Africa. Unless you are talking about how competitive this fight will be. DDP claims he manhandled Izzy and this fight won't even be competitive.

Izzy trying to sell the fight. Also acting racist and unprofessional.

it’s a result of mixed motivations. But he has been foul mouthed ignorant in the past (twin towers comment)

Added Twitter link:

<TheWire1><seedat><TheWire1>

Does it make sense now?

Do you love or hate his reasoning?

AFRICA!!!!!!!!!

Izzy should go to Nigeria and train there. He seems too triggered and the energy he is giving just feels ugly. I expected better from him tbh

I mean, DDP has a point. He left Africa when he was 10. Usman same story, he left at 8. DDP is still in South Africa. That's about all there is to it.

If you compare the story of Francis to Usman and Izzy, there's a fairly stark contrast. Not that it's worth debating or getting into, but apparently to DDP it matters and it helped him angle the title shot.

I mean, DDP has a point. He left Africa when he was 10. Usman same story, he left at 8. DDP is still in South Africa. That's about all there is to it.

If you compare the story of Francis to Usman and Izzy, there's a fairly stark contrast. Not that it's worth debating or getting into, but apparently to DDP it matters and it helped him angle the title shot.
And here we are talking about it.

Costa and Izzy didn't train at all before they fought and there were no racial tensions as historically deep as the apartheid in Africa. Unless you are talking about how competitive this fight will be. DDP claims he manhandled Izzy and this fight won't even be competitive.

Im talking about how the fight will be..

Dricus out grappled a green Izzy way back in the day and they didnt train stand up together...i wonder why...

Costa claimed the same things leading into there fight and proceeded to get humbled and then humped just saying..

His family has been there for 500 years. How long does DDP need to live there for him to be a "real" African? If you can make the claim that he can never truly be "African" then doesn't that logic also follow suit to other countries?

ps : You are using the same talking points of white supremacists.

Im not talking about the country..im talking about the succession and lineage of UFC Champions...

Usman -Nigerian born
Izzy - Nigerian born
Francis - Cameroon born

Are all UFC African Champions....proven without doubt ..

For Dricus to claim superiority or being the only one that's a real African Champion...is well...wrong...hes pulling at patriotic strings when he wasnt isnt and wont be the first African champion...

From Izzys point of view hes insulting him and discrediting his accomplishments as an African Champion...you dont lose who are or where your from because you move away

Izzy was correct to say what he did. DDP was wrong to insinuate he was African.

Do they both speak African too? If so, I think they are equally African and should embrace the cultural similarities to promote solidarity and less bigotry.

#stopthehate
Do they both speak "African"...... Jesus Christ .

I HOPE you meant Afrikaans, since there are over 2000 languages used on the continent, and at least 30 in South Africa alone.

btw... what DDP meant was South African, obvi, and what Izzy actually said was, and I quote "I'm a cunt... that's right, a gigantic cunt.... whatchoo gunna do about it??"

I still don't see what DDP said that riled this guy up. Izzy and Kamaru renounced thier Nigerian nationality and taken up another countries nationality,they enjoyed the benefits of being in America and NZ respectively and even trained there to be where they are now. DDP lives and trains in South Africa.

Do they both speak "African"...... Jesus Christ .

I HOPE you meant Afrikaans, since there are over 2000 languages used on the continent, and at least 30 in South Africa alone.

btw... what DDP meant was South African, obvi, and what Izzy actually said was, and I quote "I'm a cunt... that's right, a gigantic cunt.... whatchoo gunna do about it??"

Afrikaans sounds like a beautiful language.

Yes, it would be nice if they can communicate and exchange ideas in their native tongues so that the fans do not have to interpret for them, but unfortunately there are so many languages that things often get lost in translation between the two.

Regardless, I hope they squish whatever beef they have and can work together in promoting African MMA.

Much love

nkpophappy.png

#weareallone #solidarity

this-could-get-real-ugly-marlon-williams.gif

Wow, what a genius marketing right there. Now I want to see that fight. But said no one ever. I couldn't care less tbh, I will bet without watching the fight 100%. At least Genderbender will give me money, that's what matters.

Back