Media Izzy explains his erratic post fight antics

DDP > Izzy just like French-Animé-Fans > Englishspeaking-Animé-Fans (f.e. Dragonball)

Izzy went off the deep end...(expected) .

But Dricus really did make some challenges tothe claims of previous African Champions ...

Soo although i dont agree with whatever the fuck Izzy did after the Whittaker fight ... He's got a legit position defend against Dricus in that u cant be going around claiming your the real African champion when izzy,Usman and Francis was there before you ...

Also, Izzy will piece Dricus up..this is like the Costa fight all over again...
What an ignorant statement. Dricus isn't Costa and him fucking up Whittaker proves that. And no he doesn't. He made this entirely racial and any defending it just shows true colors and exposes your own prejudice

Why would the UFC do that? Adesanya’s target demographic like and justify his actions. Same dozen or so obviously black posters in each thread saying Izzy is the victim.

This thing is gonna sell like hotcakes now.
I don't think anyone claims Izzy to be the victim. I also don't think Dricus's is an innocent victim either. I don't believe either of them have done anything wrong.

I believe Dricus did intentionality step on toes, and Izzy is being Izzy and responding tge way he usually does. As much as people say he's doing things the wrong way, they themselves couldn't be more wrong.

Izzy has literally been calling all his shots and promoted his next opponents well before they fight.

Credits to DDP's amazing performance, but we have been talking about the aftermath of this fight more than we have the two main event championship bouts combined. And that's partially due to Adesanya's "cringe" promotion tactics.

It was Izzy who first attacked Dircus for being African. What a liar.
Not true at all. Dricus first brought up how Adesanya and Usman didn't bring the belts to Africa. And he literally said that he will be the first African champion, despite the former 2 fighters being recognized as such.

And it doesn't matter if you agree with him. Those were shots.

Adesanya tried to say Whittaker wasn’t a New Zealnder because he lived in Australia, even though Rob was born in NZ and his mom is Māori from there.

Adesanya this is a hypocrite to get mad at this.
Adesanya was picking a fight. Just like he and Dricus are doing now.

That's how things happen everywhere on the planet and always have, if you go by them rules no one is anything
There are authentic deep ancestrial "natives" in teh world... and so "a native by a few generationz"... who's ancestors took the area by force... shouldn't really be spouting off about how he's a "true Aftrican" over those "actually real natives" who had moved off in order to pursue dreams that weren't currently possible in their region.

DDP drew first blood & deserved that rant.

DDP’s pov is that he was born there & stayed there to train while other Africans split to train & now live elsewhere. Izzy’s pov is that South Africa was taken by force, by DDP’s ancestors who enslaved the locals to take over the region, so DDP isn’t a "true African."

Izzy haz alwayz had a point. His drunken execution wasn't coherent, but now that we know the history, it's clear that DDP needed to be checked on his "wording" from saying he is a "true African."

I'm glad Izzy checked him on that. I didn't care for his drunken delivery, but in the end, it did the job... & don't look now, but that's all we're talking about, so mission accomplished on the "fight hype" side of things for what was otherwise an opponent that most casuals don't even know. He's now on the tip of everyone's tongue, so it worked... & Izzy has an opponent whom the casualz will know & either root for or against.

Brilliant really... as sorted as it waz.

This is just completely false. The Dutch settled on empty land and were friendly to the native people. The zulus and other native tribes were the aggressive ones and the ones breaking agreements.

This is just completely false. The Dutch settled on empty land and were friendly to the native people. The zulus and other native tribes were the aggressive ones and the ones breaking agreements.
Well said if true: Link?

"I never discredited you as an African"

"Who is this cracka?"

"Product of colonization"

"Take a DNA test"

"I will show you where you're from"

If the roles were reversed there'd be a worldwide backlash and everyone crying. This is pathetic
What are you Nardwuars talking about?

Colby Covington called Brazilians filthy animals and it made you all giddy

Edgy Adesanya is not so Edgy

and that thing with his dog is fucking gross. wtf man.

You could probably get a decent idea by reading the wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa#Dutch_colonization_(1652–1815)

I remember a lot from high school (I'm Dutch), so scanning the wiki page would probably teach me some stuff too or help me remember.
Good looking out calling out the colonization of South Africa into question. However... your link does show the foreign colonization of that region & the slave labor they used.

Even though we don't know DDP's exact European origin, the fact remains that they are all immigrants & so Izzy's point still stands. That region went through many conflicts from the Portuguese to the British, and the natives didn't stand a chance.

We can't pretend that the area wasn't inhabited before Europeans began colonizing it. They Bardered at first for a little piece of it BUT then expanded... & eventually took complete control of the area by force.

From your wiki link: "The Dutch East India Company decided to establish a permanent settlement at the Cape in 1652." They took the very tip as a "passerbuyer" location for their sailing route... but then decided to move their farms more into the region using slaves from there & elsewhere in Africa.

From your wiki link: "The small initial group of free burghers, as these farmers were known, steadily increased in number and began to expand their farms further north and east into the territory of the Khoikhoi.[24] The free burghers were ex-VOC soldiers and gardeners, who were unable to return to Holland when their contracts were completed with the VOC.[28] The VOC also brought some 71,000 slaves to Cape Town from India, Indonesia, East Africa, Mauritius, and Madagascar.[29]"

I'm not sure where my & your debate is. South Aftrica was clearly "occupied" by foreigners & used slave labor from Africa as well as several other places in order to opperate their farms. Portuguese first & then the British.

Tell me again why DDP's people are clean of this blood?

Last edited:
Ja, ik doe mijn best om ruimdenkend en begripvol te zijn. Ik wou dat ze vrienden zouden worden om de Afrikaanse Eenheid te promoten. helaas heeft Izzy te veel haat in zijn hart.

Helaas pindakaas. Klapgevechten zijn tenminste vrij van onverdraagzaamheid.

#stopdehaat #klapitalisme
Being unfamiliar with this language, the best I can make out is the Swedish Chef from the Muppets is speaking

Who cares.

What matters is that EVERYONE is now interested in this fight. Nobody had even heard of DDP 2 months ago.

Now this is the fight we all want to see just based on the racial/geographical connotations. Well done Izzy. Well done DDP.

Back