News Francis Ngannou is getting paid 8-figures for his fight against Tyson Fury, per Ariel Helwani

Fumbled the bag?

• Total voters
Ha, well played Francis. The supposed 8 mill from Dana was probably for a ten fight deal coming with a 900 page legal document.

All the daily trash on here; Francis misplayed, losing value everyday blabla. Even offensive stuff like 'go back to sandmines'. Francis did well fore himself no mather the outcome of this.

I wouldn't believe this would be possible but the fight reportedly taking place in Saudi Arabia changes everything. They will overpay for any form of american entertainment.

I dont think the fight will sell all that well so if his payment was based on PPV buys I wouldn't believe it

It its 12-15M he already had that. He said he left 7M on the table and supposedly there was 8 to fight Jon Jones.

It its 12-15M he already had that. He said he left 7M on the table and supposedly there was 8 to fight Jon Jones.
You’re talking about 3 fights minimum. 8 figures guaranteed for one fight exceeds anything possible for him in the ufc.

BTW leaving it on the table means it included the Jon fight since he walked away from it.

Let’s stop trying to spin this and give Francis his props already

So between 10 mil and 99 mil.

<31>

Virtually identical

MadeupZigzagIceblueredtopzebra-max-1mb.gif

Back