Media Alex Pereira next to 6’9” GLORY heavyweight Jamal Ben Saddik

Who wins if they were to fight (open weight) ?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
That’s a hell lot of knockouts in one picture!
Pic is from a GLORY event a few months ago.

At 275 lbs, Jamal Ben Saddik’s nickname literally is “The Goliath”

upload_2023-7-19_1-0-6.jpeg

upload_2023-7-19_1-0-45.jpeg

Alex is a big boy, I can’t wait to see LHW-Poatan back in action next week. The extra mass should do him good:cool:

Any chance of this dude showing up in the UFC?

Any chance of this dude showing up in the UFC?
I don’t know, he trained a bit MMA with Reem the other day, but I think he wants to touch GLORY-gold first before anything.
JBS definitely would be fun addition though:

Have you ever seen his fights (trilogy) against Rico Verhoeven? Those are must watch tv bro:

I don’t know, he trained a bit MMA with Reem the other day, but I think he wants to touch GLORY-gold first before anything.

Have you ever seen his fights (trilogy) against Rico Verhoeven? Those are must watch tv bro:

No, I haven't seen those - but I'm bookmarking!

You're a great dude, man, love the info you always give on kickboxing!

Hopefully Jan is in a stand up and be rigid kind of mood. WAR POATAN <{JustBleed}>

That Rico fight should have been stopped on that cut. But Glory can't have him losing, lol.

In terms of height 3-4 inches isn't a lot and angles can make a difference. An inch elsewhere however makes a big difference, especially if you've only got two

Back