Media Alex Pereira next to 6’9” GLORY heavyweight Jamal Ben Saddik

Who wins if they were to fight (open weight) ?

• Total voters
No problem man:D

A fun fact (or not so fun fact) about Jamal Ben Saddik is that he’s a cancer survivor.
At the moment he’s healthy and doing fine, but he’s still getting monitored every now and then because it wouldn’t be the first time his cancer came back…

JBS has had a hard time during his career when he got sick again. I’ve got a ton of respect for the guy for nog giving up in life and in kickboxing!

Yeah .. you're great, you sexy beast lol.

That’s a hell lot of knockouts in one picture!
Pic is from a GLORY event a few months ago.

At 275 lbs, Jamal Ben Saddik’s nickname literally is “The Goliath”

View attachment 992088

View attachment 992089

Alex is a big boy, I can’t wait to see LHW-Poatan back in action next week. The extra mass should do him good:cool:
So that dude isn't 6 ft 9 and Alex is actually 6 ft 5

I agree bro, the fight should’ve been stopped with that cut, Rico’s eye was a complete mess…

But in the end he showed the heart of a lion and kept fighting, and ultimately got the job done.
I can only have respect for that, but I was rooting for my boy Jamal and he was so damnn close to become champion… maybe next time:)

View attachment 992105

His eye had a vagina ffs lol.

In terms of height 3-4 inches isn't a lot and angles can make a difference. An inch elsewhere however makes a big difference, especially if you've only got two

According to women, a difference of 1-inch (6 ft vs 5 ft 11) is the difference between a man & a manlet (undateable). Of course, us Sherdoggers are on a whole other level, Alex would look like a manlet next to us

According to women, a difference of 1-inch (6 ft vs 5 ft 11) is the difference between a man & a manlet (undateable). Of course, us Sherdoggers are on a whole other level, Alex would look like a manlet next to us

@BoxerMaurits show him what Alex looks like next to a Sherdogger sir.

@BoxerMaurits show him what Alex looks like next to a Sherdogger sir.
Got ya sir

upload_2023-7-19_4-25-50.jpeg

And see this post for a fun Sherdoggers story, loll:
Alex is fucking huge. I’m 6’4” and he’s atleast as big as me, really don’t know how he makes 185 lol.
One guy from Pereira’s team was filming the whole photo-moment with Alex and all the fans in attendance for GLORY 83 and it’s on Pereira’s Instagram.
Right here in these crowdshots you see Pereira and me standing close to each other and you realize how big he is.
Remember I “dwarfed” LHW Volkan Oezdemir

View attachment 968476

View attachment 968485

When the guards were about to open the gate for Pereira, it was like they were going to unleash a lion lol<45>
Ironically enough once the gate opened Pereira seemed to choose me and walked straight at me, so I was the first one out of all these people to make a pic hahah, ask @TacticalTijs

View attachment 968480

Just two Sherdoggers somewhere in Germany when all of a sudden Alex Pereira starts walking towards them:
“Oh, I think we’re fucked”

View attachment 968484

Alex Pereira:
“I’m gonna kill this motherfucker in blue”

View attachment 968482

Nah jk hahah, Alex was probably thinking something like “Maurits, thankyou for promoting me on Sherdog and believing in me all this time brother”

Here's Alex and a Sherdogger sir.

upload_2023-7-19_4-25-50.jpeg

Dude one day we will hang out together and it will be a blast.
You will tell your grandchildren about meeting the crazy American, and you will have many laughs sir lol.

<{cuts}>love the story btw.
If we hang out you better cancel the whole weekend bro;)

That Rico fight should have been stopped on that cut. But Glory can't have him losing, lol.

Bad cut but below the eye and far from it, no reason to stop it.

It should have been stopped before the 4th round when Ben Saddik didn't come out to the ring for like 10-15 minutes.

Back