International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian billionaire, founder of ICS Holding and some other companies surprisingly :D died.
They told that 40 y.o billionaire had heart problems. ;)
Not surprising for information security expert in Moscow.

Well... He didn't fall...

There have several recent unexplained deaths of officials and businessmen in Russia.

In June, the body of Artem Bartenev, 42, who served in the Kirovsky District Court in the city of Kazan, was found. He had fallen 12 stories from his apartment window, according to local reports.

Also in June, Yuri Demin, 62, the former head of the State Inspectorate for Road Safety for the Sverdlovsk region, died after falling from the second floor of his summer home.

Pavel Antov, 65, a Russian politician who criticized Putin's invasion of Ukraine, was found dead after a fall from a window in India in December 2022. His death came two days after his friend, Vladimir Bidenov, was found dead in a room at the same hotel.

And Ravil Maganov, 67, the chairman of Russian oil giant Lukoil, was found dead in September 2022. He had fallen from a hospital window in Moscow.

So, Russia can now recall top officers (War planners/not in the field) until they're 70 years old, Junior Officers at 60, and Sergeants until they're 55, lower ranks 18 to 30, (they'll be the ones in the trenches).

Pres. Putin doing everything possible not to call for full mobilization because everything in Ukraine is going so well...:rolleyes:

Putin told that russian economy is fine and improving, unemployment % had dropped down and his unique special operation is going as it had been planned.

Looks that Putin is angry cos Girkinn didn't managed to grab more land .... it is reported that Girkin is locked in cell for investigation.

kanye-west-what.gif

Not even virtually. Every single infantrymen in an infantry battalion has all that stuff.

I actually watched a video on this recently from task a purpose that covered both Russian and Chinese night fighting capabilities. Long story short, America still owns the night and will for some time. It’s an interesting watch, I’ll post it if I remember to when I get home.
I also watched that video. Here are the newer ENVG-Bs that the US is now implementing.

I don’t think there is any realistic possibility that either side wins a military victory in this war, and neither side is willing to negotiate and so attritional stalemate seems likely for the foreseeable future. Awful situation.
I agree,,, The special military operation has been a debacle for everyone and will be for who knows how long.

It is not a "peace plan," it is a cease fire plan. Put the war on hold like North and South Korea. An armistice ending organized combat operations.

Of course and everything will be peaches and puppies after that right? Who draws the line in the sand? Putler ? Build a big long fence? Checkpoints? And Russia would never attack again right?

I think Xi sees the handwriting on the wall over Russia and thinks he needs to improve US relationships given that Japan an South Korea also back US plans on protecting technology assets from China. I mean China only has to move away from any thought of damaging Taiwan's independence at least at this time and I believe things would improve for China. China reaching out to Henry Kissenger the guy who backs a deal between Ukraine and Russia to help with US China relations. No Seriously see below. Henry a hundred years old and he still playing geopolitics in the worst of ways.

1400x933.jpg

When I say collapse I mean financially collapse as they have done before when putting most of their money towards a war front while having sanctions on their main sources of income. And I dont expect it to be soon however a peace deal is nothing more then a chance for putin to re-arm.
A 1000 new T90's? I have time believing that Putin has jut been "saving" them while his winter offensive was going on and not getting anywhere.

The T90s were produced and are being acquired after the war began. They've also increased Lancet drone production. In regards to economy, Im very skeptical of sanctions. Iran didn't collapse economically when Iraq invaded them in 1980s and US helped Iraq and sanctioned Iran. and neither has North Korea. Russian economic growth and contraction prediction show both growth and contraction according to who is predicting https://www.wsj.com/articles/is-rus...rinking-it-depends-on-the-forecaster-41e7af0c

+ Ukr are lucky that Putin isn't smart.

Instead to use 4-20 Iranian drones each day, I for example didn't like this.
Accumulated iranian drones month in row ....
After this had launched 120-600 iranian drones in 1 night....
Massive attacks are more difficult to deal with.

They've tripled Lancet production so are likely preparing for something like this.

I think Xi sees the handwriting on the wall over Russia and thinks he needs to improve US relationships given that Japan an South Korea also back US plans on protecting technology assets from China. I mean China only has to move away from any thought of damaging Taiwan's independence at least at this time and I believe things would improve for China. China reaching out to Henry Kissenger the guy who backs a deal between Ukraine and Russia to help with US China relations. No Seriously see below. Henry a hundred years old and he still playing geopolitics in the worst of ways.

1400x933.jpg
It's all just for show for the CCP. As if they're gonna stop human rights violations, growing their military for eventual conquest, pretending as if they're the #1 in green energy/anti-climate change, etc.

The CCP is a joke.

1400x933.jpg

I doubt anything comes of this; the Biden Administration is already distancing itself from Henry's antics.

Too many things are going wrong for China right now and Xi's grasping at straws. China's single biggest problem isn't Taiwan or a trade war with the US; it's the fact that the local governments are lying to the central government in China. Their party system only promotes party members that achieve the goals mandated by the central government which in effect incentivizes lying. That Beijing was caught unaware by the sheer scale of both their real estate industry's and local government debt highlights their central problem: despite striving for absolute control of every facet of China, Beijing in actuality doesn't control as much as they'd like or need to.

Xi may want to improve relations with us. But when a geopolitical-economic rival who also happens to be a grade A piece of shit is flailing about in the water, you don't throw him a life preserver. You chum the water around him.

They've tripled Lancet production so are likely preparing for something like this.

I know that song and no it doesn't belong to Russia need to get X to ban the use of that song. lol Who really know that status of the electronics based on this video. I could get a bunch of empty shells looking all ready without the tech.

what the fuck

It is pretty fucked up, but if he actually gets conscripted I highly doubt they put a rifle in his hands. He'd likely get used elsewhere.

Unfortunately, this has been the type of stuff going on for both sides during this war. People getting second conscription notices, handicapped and old people receiving notices, kidnapping people from villages and off the street. If Russia didn't invade though, none of this would be happening in either country.

Status
Not open for further replies.