Law 64-year-old Pedo gets caught trying to meet up with a 14-year-old, and is forced to call his wife...

I remember reading a bunch of the pedos sued To Catch a Predator because they weren't technically breaking the law since the show used decoys to pretend to be children online. Depending on the county laws if you're talking to an adult, even if you think it's a child, it's not illegal. Fu king crazy to think they made money off that shit.

To catch a pedo used cops at one point to make it legal

The lack of focus and resources invested into stopping sexual predators by law enforcement is pretty disturbing. Also the prosecutors and judges not being harsher on convicted predators bothers me.

And that's why I 100% support these types of 'vigilantes,' even in cases I may question their methods.

*The pedos persued the underage children for sexual relationships.
*They sexted & sent nudes.
*They proposed meeting, and went to the meeting location. (Sometimes across state lines)

Perhaps if state & federal cops were more reliable in their prosecutions they'd avoid the 'You should call your wife to confess' tactics and get it on tape, but if the prosecutors failed to press charges for whatever reason there'd be no way she'd find out about her husband's actions.

Calling the wife was tasteless to do to the wife, but I don't give a shit. Rather have douchebag YouTubers busting kiddie fuckers than pulling stupid pranks. Might not be perfect but it's more than anyone in this thread is doing while looking down their noses at it.
She deserved to know what the sick freak was up to.

Of course it's still a crime and I wouldn't do it regardless because you're just asking for trouble. I'm not losing any sleep though over some proven child predators getting their cars busted up.

Oh no, neither am I. If they took them out back and executed them, I wouldn’t lose sleep. Might sleep better, in fact. I am just saying it is risky for criminal and liability reasons

You don't have to try to protect sex predators just because you have an unhealthy obsession with trump. The world doesn't orbit him and not every topic must be derailed to him.
Who's derailing? It's a thread about actual sex predators...there are people in this thread proselytizing about their anti sex predator values...people who voted for Trump and will vote for him again knowing full well the man is a certified sex predator.

Why do you think this point should be off limits to talk about?

Yeah, but probably not recorded...

And that's your main objection?
Because it makes you uncomfortable?

The simple fact is he destroyed his family.
The footage showed exactly what happens to all sex predators after getting arrested, including TCAP pedos. They get exposed to their loved ones.

Perhaps that should be communicated to every would-be pedo trying to meet up with underage kids.

True, but if they don't monetize somehow, then they can't catch these guys. Predator poachers drive all over the country catching really sick fuck.
Lol. This is a wonderful title for the upcoming TLC series. Book it!

Colorado Pedo Patrol? Watch out Ghost Hunters, hello TLC!

NEXT STOP? Mar-a-lago!

Can't wait to hear the "save the children" crowd on here play make believe in this thread and pretend the guy they voted for for president (and will again) didn't openly make known his attraction to his own daughter, when she was underage.

Seek help man

Who's derailing? It's a thread about actual sex predators...there are people in this thread proselytizing about their anti sex predator values...people who voted for Trump and will vote for him again knowing full well the man is a certified sex predator.

Why do you think this point should be off limits to talk about?
Just like you voted for Bill Clinton both times.

I think the Cops got it wrong too

All I remember at this point are the Chris Hanson memes. My old female partner, whose mother is actually currently my partner at my current job, used to do this shit and lure the pedos in. She would talk to them on the phone and communicate online until it was time to meet.

We used her in hooker stings as well. Really pretty girl in a very plain way, but I was her handler her first time out. She came in wearing jeans and a flannel. We told her to roll in the dirt just to see if she would do it. Then, her first customer low balled her and she got pissed off and started arguing with him over the price(something you’re not supposed to do, but she said she was insulted). I damn near pissed myself laughing right up until she got really graphic with him, then all our jaws dropped. The first time I saw her was the first day of defensive tactics training. She was a tiny thing, and I was honestly concerned about grappling with a female in the mount and guard. Whenni saw how tiny she was, I sighed a sigh of relief, until she took off her coat and she had massive boobs that got in the way the entire week. It was awful

Whenni saw how tiny she was, I sighed a sigh of relief, until she took off her coat and she had massive boobs that got in the way the entire week. It was awful

<{jackyeah}>
Yep, sure sounds awful.

Disgusting. I had to turn it off at the two minute mark. I really do not understand it, there's often a link between paedophiles being sexually abused when they were child though it's not always the case, one that is willing to actually engage in their attraction to children is completely physcopathic behaviour and it's shocking how many of these people actually exist.

Back