So I finally finished losing everything

Yeah I don't own a gun. Probably for the best. I was gonna buy one shortly before all this shit started last year too. I got a place with cheap internet and utilities as part of the deal, to try to save money. So I got heat and ac and internet and all the normal stuff. Everything but even a shred of human companionship lmao. I'm near the strip so I just wander around and take in the bizarre sights at night. My head is not right atm, to say the least.

But I tried to find the best I could given the situation. Cheap and allows pets were the only things I could really prioritize. There was no way I wasn't taking my cat.
Because you're a lovely human Mikey. I would be shocked beyond belief if you left cat behind.
This is a massive shock to the system so no wonder you're in a bit of a shock situation. How long is the lease you have on the place you're at?

Don't worry bro. I was just like you a few hours ago but now I'm drunk and all my problems seem smaller. Except my drinking problem. Which can't be smaller cuz I don't have one! Whatever. You don't know me. I can stop whenever I want.

Anyhoo, back to your problems. My advice is to cheer up. Even the ass shines on a dog's son on some days or something like that. Tomorrow might be your day.

Don't worry bro. I was just like you a few hours ago but now I'm drunk and all my problems seem smaller. Except my drinking problem. Which can't be smaller cuz I don't have one! Whatever. You don't know me. I can stop whenever I want.

Anyhoo, back to your problems. My advice is to cheer up. Even the ass shines on a dog's son on some days or something like that. Tomorrow might be your day.
You okay? You've always been someone when I see you post I expect nice vibes.

Yeah I don't own a gun. Probably for the best. I was gonna buy one shortly before all this shit started last year too. I got a place with cheap internet and utilities as part of the deal, to try to save money. So I got heat and ac and internet and all the normal stuff. Everything but even a shred of human companionship lmao. I'm near the strip so I just wander around and take in the bizarre sights at night. My head is not right atm, to say the least.

But I tried to find the best I could given the situation. Cheap and allows pets were the only things I could really prioritize. There was no way I wasn't taking my cat.
that sucks man
you by the strip? I used to stay on w. Charleston by osuna. the place was a hole. if I remember you came out there from farmington?
man when I think of those rinky dink towns.. they are just a pit for people drink themselves to death and wallow in depression. try and get somewhere less parasitic and start again man. even if you got no one just being somewhere where you can hear the ocean or see some shit besides burning asphalt and Junkies will help a lot imo

Not like you care if I sympathize with you or not but, before I decide to, you're going to have the elaborate on the quoted.

Too many times have I heard these sorts of stories where nothing was really explained and it ended up being the one who grieved the loudest over the situation that ended up causing it. Considering your weird, pseudo-family situation, I'm not expecting something favourable here.
I don't, but I also don't mind sharing details. It was a two step deal. I left my original job last November. I was burned out and mentally checked out. I decided to take a break because I had money saved. Being around the house more ended up not being good. My friend's wife is a rude cunt and generally I just ignore it. After a couple months of constant passive aggressive rude bullshit, I blew up one day and told my friend privately to tell her to leave me alone. Just not talk to me at all, and if she has something to say relay it through him. Because I was done with the rudeness and wasn't gonna tolerate it anymore.

Prior to that I would generally stay in my room when home, but would come down to watch fights with him or otherwise hang out at his request. Well she gets jealous if she feels like I'm talking to him too much, she feels like it takes attention away from her. so she'll constantly have little rude things to say, or will straight up interrupt conversations to go what about meeeeeee. So following that I stopped coming down to hang out at all. Just stayed in my room, wanted to avoid drama.

Then their kids started stealing from me. First the younger kids stealing my food out of the fridge. Then obvious signs they had been in my room going thru my things. Finally, the oldest child went in my room while I was at work, rifled though my things, and stole my weed. I knew immediately when I got home, and knew who was responsible. I told the parents and they turned his room upside down and found my stuff. No apology, at any step of this from anyone. Then I get locks and put them on my door. At my own expense, for some fucking reason. Then about a week after that I noticed something missing again. Knowing I wouldn't get an appropriate response from them, because they are shit parents, I went directly to the oldest boy and put the fear of god in him.

I think that's what pushed the kids mom to tell him she wanted me gone. I've gone over and over and over it and really fucking struggle to see how I'm the one in the wrong here. But I'm sure being treated like I am. Which is unacceptable for me.

that sucks man
you by the strip? I used to stay on w. Charleston by osuna. the place was a hole. if I remember you came out there from farmington?
man when I think of those rinky dink towns.. they are just a pit for people drink themselves to death and wallow in depression. try and get somewhere less parasitic and start again man. even if you got no one just being somewhere where you can hear the ocean or see some shit besides burning asphalt and Junkies will help a lot imo
Yeah the Reno Strip. So it's even more sad lol. I didn't miss being surrounded by homeless and prostitutes.

You sound like you're going thru some shit too. Want to talk about it? If not it's cool.

I don't, but I also don't mind sharing details. It was a two step deal. I left my original job last November. I was burned out and mentally checked out. I decided to take a break because I had money saved. Being around the house more ended up not being good. My friend's wife is a rude cunt and generally I just ignore it. After a couple months of constant passive aggressive rude bullshit, I blew up one day and told my friend privately to tell her to leave me alone. Just not talk to me at all, and if she has something to say relay it through him. Because I was done with the rudeness and wasn't gonna tolerate it anymore.

Prior to that I would generally stay in my room when home, but would come down to watch fights with him or otherwise hang out at his request. Well she gets jealous if she feels like I'm talking to him too much, she feels like it takes attention away from her. so she'll constantly have little rude things to say, or will straight up interrupt conversations to go what about meeeeeee. So following that I stopped coming down to hang out at all. Just stayed in my room, wanted to avoid drama.

Then their kids started stealing from me. First the younger kids stealing my food out of the fridge. Then obvious signs they had been in my room going thru my things. Finally, the oldest child went in my room while I was at work, rifled though my things, and stole my weed. I knew immediately when I got home, and knew who was responsible. I told the parents and they turned his room upside down and found my stuff. No apology, at any step of this from anyone. Then I get locks and put them on my door. At my own expense, for some fucking reason. Then about a week after that I noticed something missing again. Knowing I wouldn't get an appropriate response from them, because they are shit parents, I went directly to the oldest boy and put the fear of god in him.

I think that's what pushed the kids mom to tell him she wanted me gone. I've gone over and over and over it and really fucking struggle to see how I'm the one in the wrong here. But I'm sure being treated like I am. Which is unacceptable for me.
Don't live with a family, you are always going to be the odd one out regardless of a horrible mother, shithead kids and a coward friend. Whether you're in the right you will always lose.

Is there a reason why she was being rude? What exactly would she do or say to be rude? I'm just having a hard time thinking that you're just innocently floating around while she just has random outbursts of rudeness.

There must be some intelligible complaint coming out of the wife.

The wife sucks but her family is awesome. It's the worst. Her mom and dad are super nice to me and I go over there every holiday. Her dad always helps me with my car. I went to her sisters wedding. I like these people. Or I did. It's all pretty shitty.

You okay? You've always been someone when I see you post I expect nice vibes.
No. Not really. But you're right, I'm being an asshole.

@Mike you're a good dude and I know you'll get through this. And I call bullshit on the claim that they were the last people that cared about you. You have a whole forum of 6 foot 4 jacked dudes with 10-inch wangs that care about you... And one woman.

Don't live with a family, you are always going to be the odd one out regardless of a horrible mother, shithead kids and a coward friend. Whether you're in the right you will always lose.
Yeah it was always a compromise we were all doing to save money, but eventually only I had to compromise. Us vs them.

Is there a reason why she was being rude? What exactly would she do or say to be rude?
Basically she's bi-polar and whatever emotion she has she just vomits on anyone, anytime, for any reason.

Ex: She wants help with pulling weeds outside. Instead of asking like a normal person, she comes into the room and starts screaming at us while we're watching a fight night card. About how we KNOW she needs help and it's bullshit we're sitting around doing nothing.

Ex: Laundry has been sitting in ther dryer for 3 days. I need to wash clothes. I ask if she can take her clothes out of the dryer, nicely. She throws a tantrum and storms off

Ex: He asks me to come down and watch some show. I do. We're downstairs in the living room. Upstairs, one of the kids gets into something. When she realizes, she comes downstairs and screams at BOTH of us for not hearing them get out of bed. These aren't even my fuckin kids. Anyways many, many instances like these.

No. Not really. But you're right, I'm being an asshole.

@Mike you're a good dude and I know you'll get through this. And I call bullshit on the claim that they were the last people that cared about you. You have a whole forum of 6 foot 4 jacked dudes with 10-inch wangs that care about you... And one woman.
I didn't for a second think you were being an asshole. Just a concern wishing good thoughts your way being your positivity has waned. Absolutely no need to say sorry, it was a compliment.

What do you do for work?
200.gif

Oh and the shit she does isn't just directed at me. She treats him and the kids like that too. She hides it around her parents but that's about it. Hardly a day would go by that I couldn't hear her either sobbing or shrieking from some corner of the house. Bitch is mental.

Yeah it was always a compromise we were all doing to save money, but eventually only I had to compromise. Us vs them.

Basically she's bi-polar and whatever emotion she has she just vomits on anyone, anytime, for any reason.

Ex: She wants help with pulling weeds outside. Instead of asking like a normal person, she comes into the room and starts screaming at us while we're watching a fight night card. About how we KNOW she needs help and it's bullshit we're sitting around doing nothing.

Ex: Laundry has been sitting in ther dryer for 3 days. I need to wash clothes. I ask if she can take her clothes out of the dryer, nicely. She throws a tantrum and storms off

Ex: He asks me to come down and watch some show. I do. We're downstairs in the living room. Upstairs, one of the kids gets into something. When she realizes, she comes downstairs and screams at BOTH of us for not hearing them get out of bed. These aren't even my fuckin kids. Anyways many, many instances like these.

Honestly, she probably thinks you're a parasite. Not saying you are but that's probably where she's coming from based on what I'm reading here. Ever seen th movie you, me and Dupree? You're Dupree in this situation.
Thing is, it's a familiar feeling to many. We've all had a Dupree in our lives at one point or another. The one who has no sense of boundaries, who overstays there welcome, who always invites themselves out with you ect. Again, not saying you ARE that person but, considering you are living with another family speaks volumes. Glad your out of the house, that was actually a good decision.

Obligatory.
71c3-G3PQiL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

ThoroughSophisticatedDorado-max-1mb.gif

Honestly, she probably thinks you're a parasite. Not saying you are but that's probably where she's coming from based on what I'm reading here. Ever seen th movie you, me and Dupree? You're Dupree in this situation.
Thing is, it's a familiar feeling to many. We've all had a Dupree in our lives at one point or another. The one who has no sense of boundaries, who overstays there welcome, who always invites themselves out with you ect. Again, not saying you ARE that person but, considering you are living with another family speaks volumes. Glad your out of the house, that was actually a good decision.

Obligatory.
71c3-G3PQiL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

ThoroughSophisticatedDorado-max-1mb.gif

Yeah I get how it would look like that. I was actually off in my own place doing my own thing. They approached me and asked me to move in. I was on the fence until my buddy told me privately they really couldn't afford it without me. So it was truly a mutually beneficial arrangement. At the time anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back