KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Don’t turtle and do nothing if you don’t want the fight called. I think it was fair.

He didn't "do nothing" though. You need a second to recover before you move. He had his right arm covering his face like dracula and his left arm (closer to the sky) vertical covering his entire head/face effectively. not a single follow up shot landed on his head.

I would have given it a couple more seconds (3? 4?). If his guard dropped, for sure call it. But he didn't get hit lol. I'm not mad about it but I think it was closer to bad than good. like 55/45

Great punch to the chin

I thought so too initially, but Kennedy played the one wrong… dudes lack of fundamentals off his back cost him the fight.

He simply turned to his side and ate punches on his guard to minimize the damage but that’s terrible body language. The ref is forced to stop the fight at that point.

He didn't "do nothing" though. You need a second to recover before you move. He had his right arm covering his face like dracula and his left arm (closer to the sky) vertical covering his entire head/face effectively. not a single follow up shot landed on his head.

I would have given it a couple more seconds (3? 4?). If his guard dropped, for sure call it. But he didn't get hit lol. I'm not mad about it but I think it was closer to bad than good. like 55/45
It’s a pretty standard stoppage in todays mma though. He got dropped then turtled. I personally would have let it go a little longer too but you have to know if you get dropped and just turtle, there’s a good chance the fight is getting called.

It’s a pretty standard stoppage in todays mma though. He got dropped then turtled. I personally would have let it go a little longer too but you have to know if you get dropped and just turtle, there’s a good chance the fight is getting called.

yeah, that's why I think they need a second. like I said, they gotta shake the cobwebs to start moving. but if he did have it together and wasn't moving he was asking for a stoppage

He was just turtled up taking hammerfists until the ref stepped in then he wants to act like he's ready to fight again. Nah man, good stoppage.

All those shots hit arms.

Because he was just turtling up. He didn't come out of his shell until the ref was stepping in. Wanna keep fighting don't turtle up and take a dozen unanswered shots. Fighters have to understand that gets fights stopped.

Back