Media Philanthropist Jon Jones working with C.A.R.E. project, handing out school bag supplies for kids

Wait till those kids discover his wiki
I don’t think you quite understand what being poor is like.If you didn’t have proper clothing you would be happy that anyone gave enough shit about you to help you get it. You are literally talking as if any of that matters to the people he did for and if you think it matters that much get off your ass and help those kids get what they need instead of critiquing the hand that gave it. That sounds so pompous

I don’t think you quite understand what being poor is like.

Stick to the topic. You don't know me like that.

Of course his past matters. The whole charity thing leans into him trying to pass himself off as a positive "role model" right?

Check out that wiki and you'll see that Santa Clause snorts coke and beats women (allegedly). But yeah, enjoy that backpack.

Wait till those kids discover his wiki
You seriously are that far deluded lol? You think poor kids happy someone helped give them a coat are concerned with Jone’s wiki page. Let me guess you probably think they will look at the school clothes they didn’t have previously and throw them in the trash because Jones was involved. That’s how you think povery works huh buddy?

You think poor kids happy someone helped give them a coat are concerned with Jone’s wiki page.

Nah kids aren't curious at all. They don't have access to the internet either.

:rolleyes:

That’s cute they use the same text as the Dare shirt to not make Jon and I feel
like hypocrites.

Nah kids aren't curious at all. They don't have access to the internet either.

:rolleyes:
Again you have no concept of poverty. Can you point out any point in the history of earth a poor person ever received clothing for their children but felt deeply ashamed because the giver was a troubled pro athlete? If you are mmaking these claims poor people are that arrogant please validate a single time EVER

Did you know Jon Jones and a group of others founded a nonprofit charity in 2020 to help improve the community and lives of others?

https://careproject.org/
MISSION STATEMENT
A grassroots local nonprofit organization dedicated to the cleanup and beautification of New Mexico. Founded in 2020 by Jon Jones and friends, the C.A.R.E. Project’s mission is to empower, unite and engage New Mexicans through collective action and hands-on initiatives and projects that improve their communities.

Here is him donating money back in 2020. I rarely see this photo posted. All I see are mugshot memes

40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The GOAT doing GOAT stuff. This is going to trigger the karens for some reason.

Again you have no concept of poverty.

Again, you don't know me like that. Stick to the topic.

Can you point out any point in the history of earth a poor person ever received clothing for their children but felt deeply ashamed because the giver was a troubled pro athlete?

Reductio ad absurdum. You show me a "poor person" who doesn't.

Again, you don't know me like that. Stick to the topic.

Reductio ad absurdum. You show me a "poor person" who doesn't.
Try every person in America badly in need of school supplies and clothes for their kud bozo. I mean every last one. Don’t let your hatred for one man be so extreme it has your logic fucked up homie. You sound absolutely off the sauce. Jones hatred literally causes your brain to make up some outlandish scenario of needy people checking the wiki pages of who helped them and feeling ashamed because it’s the fucking HW champ and best to fight with a troubled history. Of all the bullshit takes on life I have seen on this here karate forum this is Thanos level bullshit. Congrats on the laugh. Tell me you are trolling? I guess a true troll never admits he’s trolling so I don’t expect you to admit it but Jeesh. Bravo

Try every person in America badly in need of school supplies and clothes for their kud bozo. I mean every last one.

This is telling not showing.

Can't be the only person who thought of this immediately.

This is telling not showing.
Your sense of entitlement knows no bounds YOU felt enttitled to criticize and scrutinize the actions of giving to the poor while doing nothing yourself. YOU felt entitled to pen up a false reality in which poverty stricken people are concerned with the Jones wiki page and would be ashamed that the HW champ helped them. YOU made this dumb shit up. So now what I need your pompous ass to do is validate ANY of this shit you claim and if you are in a position to criticize people helping less fortunate validate what you have done EVER to help others?

This is an assumption
It’s the reality. Anyone who has spent time donating to and organizing clothing drives for people less fortunate would tell you in 10 seconds you have no clue what you are talking about. Your brain processes poverty on a level of wait til they check an athletes wiki page… There is a reason people shouldn’t shit on those going out of their way to help the poor. You wind up looking like a disillusioned entitled clown that believes others operate on that same wavelength when the truth is most poor people are just trying to make it thru those circumstances. Another reason you come across as outright dumb here is the fact that a poor kid asking nicely and getting something autographed by Jones now either has a gift autographed from the UFC GOAT or they can sell it and make some money. In either regard Jones is doing a huge favor. Dummies worry is he getting attention. Being the attention helps the organization what the hell difference does that make you bozo lol

It’s the reality. Anyone who has spent time donating to and organizing clothing drives for people less fortunate would tell you in 10 seconds you have no clue what you are talking about. Your brain processes poverty on a level of wait til they check an athletes wiki page… There is a reason people shouldn’t shit on those going out of their way to help the poor. You wind up looking like a disillusioned entitled clown that believes others operate on that same wavelength when the truth is most poor people are just trying to make it thru those circumstances. Another reason you come across as outright dumb here is the fact that a poor kid asking nicely and getting something autographed by Jones now either has a gift autographed from the UFC GOAT or they can sell it and make some money. In either regard Jones is doing a huge favor. Dummies worry is he getting attention. Being the attention helps the organization what the hell difference does that make you bozo lol

Tell em why you mad son!

I still think my initial post is valid and that you aren't properly processing it.

And I quote...

"If you gotta film yourself doing good to show other people you're doing good, something isn't good with you"

Tell em why you mad son!

I still think my initial post is valid and that you aren't properly processing it.

And I quote...

"If you gotta film yourself doing good to show other people you're doing good, something isn't good with you"
That statement in itself is ignorant as hell and I am not mad you are just uneducated my friend. The whole purpose of celebrity fundraisers and celebrities helping the communities that need it IS FOR THEM TO BE SEEN. Not just on Jones end you fool. On behalf of the organization you clown. This is how they get attention to get more money. Your point is that of a person who so desperately trying to make an athlete look bad you make yourself look bad.

Back