Media Philanthropist Jon Jones working with C.A.R.E. project, handing out school bag supplies for kids

Tell em why you mad son!

I still think my initial post is valid and that you aren't properly processing it.

And I quote...

"If you gotta film yourself doing good to show other people you're doing good, something isn't good with you"
Let’s address this quote? I need a full disclosure on what would make you say something like this and what have you done off of a camera greater than what he has done on a camera to help people who have less than you to make such a pompous statement? I really don’t like the show me where I said… game. It wastes so much energy

I really don’t like the show me where I said… game. It wastes so much energy

Not a game. You claim I said something specific, so it shouldn't be that hard for you to dig up the specific post where I said the thing that you claim I said.

Maybe politicians, celebrities or anyone that relies on the perception of the public to augment their success doesn't exist in your world. If you don't see the connection between this group of people and what they often do to manipulate public perception, then that's your world and there's most likely no convincing you other wise.

Did you know Jon Jones and a group of others founded a nonprofit charity in 2020 to help improve the community and lives of others?

https://careproject.org/
MISSION STATEMENT
A grassroots local nonprofit organization dedicated to the cleanup and beautification of New Mexico. Founded in 2020 by Jon Jones and friends, the C.A.R.E. Project’s mission is to empower, unite and engage New Mexicans through collective action and hands-on initiatives and projects that improve their communities.

Here is him donating money back in 2020. I rarely see this photo posted. All I see are mugshot memes

40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

was this court mandated or out of the goodness of his heart?

Coke ain't that bad

A ton of education and psychology has been influenced by figures who were using.

But you're right, he should definitely avoid intentionally seeking out pregnant women to hit with his car. That dam monster.

Or just stop driving under the influence, period

So basically the celebrity who was requested to be a part of celebrity fundraising by an organization with intent to take care of the poor, did his job and advertised what he was doing and the organization and you are worried about what he’s doing for his image? Try that’s the exact purpose of celebrity fundraising and he umm should be putting it out to the public? I hope this isn’t tricky or anything for you
Hahahahaha, if you think his publicist didn't have anything to do with him doing this, then you're truly retarded.

Jon Jones is a narcissist and doesn't do things like this unless it benefits him (i.e. rehabilitates his image). Sounds like you're in denial about your juicehead hero.

Don't hit and run pregnant women and snort coke.
Don't live in a cartoon world of cliches where everyone is summed up with one sentence. For example, here's what it would look like if your entire persona was a cliche:
Emjay is mentally like a toddler, only capable of understanding things in simple concepts, quick to judge, but lacks the wisdom to properly do so and thus can only parrot other peoples' opinions.

Hahahahaha, if you think his publicist didn't have anything to do with him doing this, then you're truly retarded.

Jon Jones is a narcissist and doesn't do things like this unless it benefits him (i.e. rehabilitates his image). Sounds like you're in denial about your juicehead hero.
juicehead
Waaaaah.... teacher! He's not playing fair! He's stronger than me! Waaaaah

I literally don't care about steroids at all. I want people to get destroyed in the octagon. Cry for me.

Children shouldn’t use sharp objects as they can hurt themselves. See when you use words like retarded when you are a stupid child you wind up hurting yourself child. OF COURSE Jones used his publicist child. As a matter of fact you dumb kid every celebrity in history that has a publicist who has participated in CELEBRITY CHARITY EVENTS publicizes it. You know why little boy? IT RAISES MORE MONEY FOR THE CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION. See you are a piece of shit human that are so worried about Jones trying to improve his reputation with this you don’t fucking get by him not publicizing it he would be doing the kids and the organization an injustice. So do the world and yourself a favor child. Speak on the wrong shit the guy is doing. Shut your do nothing punk ass up about people doing things to help those less fortunate. You look like an entitled child. I also use child with the utmost sincerity as once you get past a certain age you wrap your head around disrespecting a man for giving to the poor and helping causes that do are things only children do.

Last edited:
When you do something for others, charity and these kind of things, you don't post photos of yourself online to brag about it.

When you do something for others, charity and these kind of things, you don't post photos of yourself online to brag about it.
You idiot that is the entire purpose of celebrity charity events. It brings attention to the organization and brings money . You hate Jones so bad you chat nonsense

You idiot that is the entire purpose of celebrity charity events. It brings attention to the organization and brings money . You hate Jones so bad you chat nonsense

You know exactly what I meant. Don't be ignorant.

Im with you, its fake as fuck, the moment cameras are off they don’t give a fuck, the rock is one of the best offenders.

Im with you, its fake as fuck, the moment cameras are off they don’t give a fuck, the rock is one of the best offenders.
If you had any form of pull in this world to create any helpful organization for children in need you would want contributions. You would want famous people endorsing and contributing. You would want them advertising your movement. See these are all things any sane person with education on business and charity would KNOW. You are either uneducated that this is how charities work hand in hand with famous people or perhaps so bitter with Jones you are trying to paint a decent deed as bad? The only other option I can think of is perhaps you should take time and think these through. Or maybe your private charity is getting tons of donations that negates the need for celebrity donations and participation? Perhaps retarded? What gives?

Back