The Patterson Gimlin Footage

That is actually where youre wrong. With me anyway

I clearly stated I dont believe in bigfoot. There clearly isnt any proof and ALL the other clips I can tell dont mean shit

My issue is only with this footage. Ill est crow if someone can explain wtf Im seeing here. To me that squirelly thing is not a man.

The bottom line is that the footage is a lot less interesting and exceptional than you think to most people. There are no muscles or striations visible. A guy on YouTube enhancing contrast in PS using an inherently very low quality image from the 60's, and imagining he saw something in some exaggeratedly contrasted shapes, doesn't really count. I don't see any muscles or "skin" sections, there's simply not enough detail to tell what's going on. It's most likely the fibers in the fur reflecting light in different directions because they don't all lie perfectly flat, artifacts from the film, or anything else. But you cannot make out details in the fibers because there's simply not enough detail in the image, and it's not unusual that there will be little changes in tone due to lighting instead of being completely uniform. You see this on any furry object.

There's almost no detail in the foliage, and the ground looks completely white, even though it's full of rocks, and if you asked me about a mark on a specific rock in the ground or leaf on a tree, I wouldn't know what it is either. There's nothing anyone can show you to convince you, because there is nothing to show there in the first place, other than what's already there: A pretty human-proportioned thing moving in a pretty human way aka most likely a guy in a suit. It’s hilarious that you talk about confirmation bias, because the physical evidence for Bigfoot is literally zero. “Oh if they brought a body they wouldn’t believe it”. You forget the detail that there is in fact no body and there never has been.

Ultimately, if any strong physical evidence was presented, like bones, skulls, skin, living specimens, DNA samples, even high quality footage from a modern tracking camera in full lighting, then the skeptics would concede or be interested. This is a normal request. Scientists believe the Big Bang happened, which is crazier than Bigfoot. But the evidence is strong, it's been thoroughly examined, and that's where it points, so we concede.

However, there is nothing you can give to the believers on the other side to convince them this footage isn't real. You won't eat crow, because you're not willing to. It's not clear what you would want to have "explained"; there's nothing really to explain. You want someone to explain little changes in tonality in a gif taken from a film from the 60's with complete scientific certainty? How would you propose someone would do this? Would you expect it to reflect light in a totally uniform way as if it was a matte surface with zero texture? Your immediate conclusion that it must be muscle fibers is something you’re making up with no evidence, not much more than that. Therefore it's impossible to disprove because there is no proof for it in the first place. You say Gimlin wasn't part of a hoax why, because he said so? Lol. Reaching immediate unlikely conclusions like that with weak evidence, when much simpler explanations are available, is the antithesis of scientific thinking.

They still don't know how the pyramids were built. I'm not saying it was aliens, but no one has been able to come close to duplicating it. The average stone weighed 2.5 TONS. It's clear the Egyptians had a method still not understood. Perhaps it will be forever lost to history.

Seriously? Some fat guy in Michigan was able to build a Stonhenge by himself without using any modern mechanisms. And this video is from years ago. Here he is moving 1600lbs by himself, with a small wooden gadget. Now imagine with virtually unlimited cheap/free labor, resources, and time. Then you have clowns like Graham Hancock claiming they used telekinesis, lmao.

Last edited:
The bottom line is that the footage is a lot less interesting and exceptional than you think to most people. There are no muscles or striations visible. A guy on YouTube enhancing contrast in PS using an inherently very low quality image from the 60's, and imagining he saw something in some exaggeratedly contrasted shapes, doesn't really count. I don't see any muscles or "skin" sections, there's simply not enough detail to tell what's going on. It's most likely the fibers in the fur reflecting light in different directions because they don't all lie perfectly flat, artifacts from the film, or anything else. But you cannot make out details in the fibers because there's simply not enough detail in the image, and it's not unusual that there will be little changes in tone due to lighting instead of being completely uniform. You see this on any furry object.

There's almost no detail in the foliage, and the ground looks completely white, even though it's full of rocks, and if you asked me about a mark on a specific rock in the ground or leaf on a tree, I wouldn't know what it is either. There's nothing anyone can show you to convince you, because there is nothing to show there in the first place, other than what's already there: A pretty human-proportioned thing moving in a pretty human way aka most likely a guy in a suit. It’s hilarious that you talk about confirmation bias, because the physical evidence for Bigfoot is literally zero. “Oh if they brought a body they wouldn’t believe it”. You forget the detail that there is in fact no body and there never has been.

Ultimately, if any strong physical evidence was presented, like bones, skulls, skin, living specimens, DNA samples, even high quality footage from a modern tracking camera in full lighting, then the skeptics would concede or be interested. This is a normal request. Scientists believe the Big Bang happened, which is crazier than Bigfoot. But the evidence is strong, it's been thoroughly examined, and that's where it points, so we concede.

However, there is nothing you can give to the believers on the other side to convince them this footage isn't real. You won't eat crow, because you're not willing to. It's not clear what you would want to have "explained"; there's nothing really to explain. You want someone to explain little changes in tonality in a gif taken from a film from the 60's with complete scientific certainty? How would you propose someone would do this? Would you expect it to reflect light in a totally uniform way as if it was a matte surface with zero texture? Your immediate conclusion that it must be muscle fibers is something you’re making up with no evidence, not much more than that. Therefore it's impossible to disprove because there is no proof for it in the first place. You say Gimlin wasn't part of a hoax why, because he said so? Lol. Reaching immediate unlikely conclusions like that with weak evidence, when much simpler explanations are available, is the antithesis of scientific thinking.

Seriously? Some fat guy in Michigan was able to build a Stonhenge by himself without using any modern mechanisms. And this video is from years ago. Here he is moving 1600lbs by himself, with a small wooden gadget. Now imagine with virtually unlimited cheap/free labor, resources, and time. Then you have clowns like Graham Hancock claiming they used telekinesis, lmao.

First off I respect your opinion and appreciate that youre the first naysayer to break the ad hominem code of conduct by going to this trouble. Its pretty well thought out even though its litany of denial. You pretty much blow things off that shouldnt be blown off especially in a relative sense. Theres also a reason why Gimlin is on probably the last pages of this thread.... I consider most of the reported evidence as echo chamber substance that I dont really lean on too much and youre right he isnt reliable even on a gut level sense. Ive seen some of his demos and the dude simply doesn't have the capacity for dishonesty imo but I digress I only included him to add texture to this whole thing.

I dont consider myself easily foolable at all and have stated numerous times this isnt about the existence of bigfoot. I have zero confirmation bias in this and would be amazed if I was actually proven wrong in this case. Im openminded enough to accept it if so.

Whatever your opinion is Ill accept but one thing for sure there isnt a monkey suit like that around right now, how am i supposed to believe these two dudes had one in 1967.

It just doesnt make sense.

upload_2023-8-7_21-42-29.jpeg

Last thing.... Ive read two accounts saying these two clowns hoaxed the footage in the OP. Philiip Morris and Bob Heronimus pictured above. The pictured monkeysuit above is reported as a duplicate of what was used in the film.

If you tell me thats the suit you see in the PG film we pretty much have nothing else to say to eachother.

Last edited:
He’s right. Very few people are going to be swayed one way or the other. Even if they were brought to a body and examined it themselves they’d just think their legs are being pulled with a high quality fake.

we are pretty much seeing this in real time at present with the whole alien thing at present. People refuse to believe

Comparing Stonehenge to the pyramids is hilarious. Literal apes could have put Stonehenge together. The pyramids are a feat beyond explanation.

Comparing Stonehenge to the pyramids is hilarious. Literal apes could have put Stonehenge together. The pyramids are a feat beyond explanation.
Those are a ton each. The Sarsen stones are 25x that.

Stonehenge is interesting, but probably explainable. The pyramids are not.

He’s right. Very few people are going to be swayed one way or the other. Even if they were brought to a body and examined it themselves they’d just think their legs are being pulled with a high quality fake.

If a body was recovered it would provide evidence where none now exists. DNA precludes making fakes good enough to fool biologists. Hair samples from around the world thought to be from Sasquatch or similar creatures were found to be from known animals using DNA testing.

Patterson and Gimlin were on horseback and didn't even try to follow the creature they claim to have seen.

If a body was recovered it would provide evidence where none now exists. DNA precludes making fakes good enough to fool biologists. Hair samples from around the world thought to be from Sasquatch or similar creatures were found to be from known animals using DNA testing.

Patterson and Gimlin were on horseback and didn't even try to follow the creature they claim to have seen.
It’s one case of people just wanting to believe

MK Davis released this today

2:24 but i encourage some of you boneheads to watch the entire thing.

Lets assume what Davis is presenting here is an enhanced image....not altered not AI

Ive been admiring MK Daviss work for a while The dude (an astro photographer by trade) is vetted and hes not messing around. Hes a documenter and has been on this footge for nearly 30 years. Hes one of the heavies on this subject that in all viability includes three maybe four.

The closer you look the more real it becomes..

No way this footage is fake Thing isnt human

Last edited:

Lets assume what Davis is presenting here is an enhanced image....not altered not AI

Ive been admiring MK Daviss work for a while The dude is vetted and hes not messing around.

Thats clearly Dirty Dutch Mantel

419687_349453398407130_965662709_n.jpg

LOL. This dumb shit again. You're an idiot if you believe this. A bigger idiot than trying to kiss Marky Mark on New Year's Eve.

I will say this - if that really is Bigfoot, he she they/them it has a juicy ass. The look back is probably from it being gawked by all the other Bigfoots growing up. "Stop looking at my ass, n:eek::eek::eek:a!"

<Wendy01><Wendy01><Wendy01><Selugi><Selugi><Selugi><Aug3><Aug3><Aug3><Oku02><Oku02><Oku02><Oku03><Oku03><Oku03><{1-2}><{1-2}><{1-2}>

Ive been admiring MK Daviss work for a while The dude is vetted and hes not messing around.

You can’t really think that by enhancing a frame of that film is going to give you details like the glare in an eye or focused in hair?

You can’t really think that by enhancing a frame of that film is going to give you details like the glare in an eye or focused in hair?

Im not here to actually educate willful ignorance
That would be a lost cause. Just expose and mark lol

Youre nearly as fascinating as the footage

Last edited:
MzUz

It's giant Gonzalez

Back