• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Racial fetishization vs preference

the phrase "yellow fever" has been around for a while
Never even heard of that phrase. White men have never liked Asian women so it’s not even a thing. The only guys who seem to like Asian women are the nerds who like anime

This is just a portion of the aging, leftover women in Anglosaxon societies, which represents a marginal portion of "modern women".

Pretty sure that's a phrasing from a Asian country at like 25. Modern women are pushing 40 talking kids one day.

Again, I recommend not to benchmark a whole segment of the population based on some very vocal losers. The later are overrepresented in social media and spill over in mainstream media.

Agreed. It's still a reflection on society and modern women as a whole.

Never even heard of that phrase. White men have never liked Asian women so it’s not even a thing. The only guys who seem to like Asian women are the nerds who like anime

You ever been to Asia?

In general, Asian women are a white man's fetish. Black men are a white women's fetish. Society is ok with this and its pervasive.
Asian women don’t even date asian men. They fetishize and objectify white men as a status thing. Well, at least the top percent of white men.

This is sherdog! We like our trannies!

It's also not gay to fuck a tranny if they can bench 260

You like what you like and there is nothing wrong with it. I'm white and you can kindly send all the hot East Asian and Mestiza women my way. Thanks in advance.

What is the difference? I've observed a double standard in a lot of women on this subject where they think it's ok for them to have a racial preference but they claim that it's creepy and disgusting 'fetishizing' when men do the exact same thing.

I was just on Reddit and women were talking about kinks saying how disgusting it is when a man has a racial preference. Then I read this post by some other lady and no one even called her out on it:

"Well just to get it out of the way, ima sucker for Latino/ Hispanic men. Love that caramel skin and if that luscious caramel skin covers some broad strong shoulders, I get wobbly. If those broad,or at least strong, shoulders have a pair of strong arms attached, then I get stuck on stupid. If they aren’t big, no problem, a little definition would be nice."

Why is it ok for women to objectify a man's physical appearance but guys are shamed for the same thing?

But what do you think about white people who say they only really like other white people?
Many would call this racist.

Well it’s bullshit anyways because humans have been interbreeding along travel routes for eons. Someone telling me I can’t be into melanin can go fuck themselves.

You can only be shamed for your sexual preferences if you allow someone to cause you shame. Frankly, I don't give a shit about what someone else thinks about my preferences.

But what do you think about white people who say they only really like other white people?
Many would call this racist.

What is "many"? That's a pretty nebulous concept. Is "many" 10 people? 100, 1,000, 1,000,000? Out of how many?

What is "many"? That's a pretty nebulous concept. Is "many" 10 people? 100, 1,000, 1,000,000? Out of how many?
Countless. It's a pretty standard attitude among various branches of people that if someone says they aren't attracted to anyone but their 'own', it's considered racist.
I'm not saying it's racist. But I've heard loads of people give that opinion. I've even got an Indian colleague who talked of arranged marriage and the fact his son has to specifically marry an Indian woman, and definitely not a white woman. And he even stated in as many words that India is a racist country, while nodding his head enthusiastically. There was not one shred of consideration that what he was saying could be considered wrong.

Lot of Latinas are Black or Mulatta; plenty of them along the US East Coast.

Neither of her parents look Latin American and more to the point I don’t believe a random sherdogger smashed her since she’s an insta thot who dates NBA players and famous people

I’d love to be proven wrong though <45>

Countless. It's a pretty standard attitude among various branches of people that if someone says they aren't attracted to anyone but their 'own', it's considered racist.
I'm not saying it's racist. But I've heard loads of people give that opinion. I've even got an Indian colleague who talked of arranged marriage and the fact his son has to specifically marry an Indian woman, and definitely not a white woman. And he even stated in as many words that India is a racist country, while nodding his head enthusiastically. There was not one shred of consideration that what he was saying could be considered wrong.

I guess it could reasonbly be considered "racist" if someone else (your parents, peers, whatever) dictate that you should "stick with your own", but I don't see it as racist if you're only romantically interested in those from your own 'race'.

Asian women don’t even date asian men. They fetishize and objectify white men as a status thing. Well, at least the top percent of white men.
Your wrong about the top percent. Reject/incels and low tier ugly nerd white guys can (within limits) can sometimes pull hot Asian women, especially in Asia.

I guess it could reasonbly be considered "racist" if someone else (your parents, peers, whatever) dictate that you should "stick with your own", but I don't see it as racist if you're only romantically interested in those from your own 'race'.

No I don't think so either.
Interesting though how different wording but with the same meaning, can be considered racist.
If a black woman came up to me and offered me to go back to her place, and I said "sorry but I'm not attracted to black women", someone would no doubt take issue with it being said. But as you've worded it, if you know you're only attracted to those within your own race, then it's fine.
I agree with you. I was just interested to see others thoughts on it, because these days people are taught to get offended by all kinds of things. Was curious to know the reasoning behind it if they had a different view.
I have to point out though, it doesn't matter to me what race someone is. In my view, all races have their ugly cunts, all have their stunners as well.

No I don't think so either.
Interesting though how different wording but with the same meaning, can be considered racist.
If a black woman came up to me and offered me to go back to her place, and I said "sorry but I'm not attracted to black women", someone would no doubt take issue with it being said. But as you've worded it, if you know you're only attracted to those within your own race, then it's fine.
I agree with you. I was just interested to see others thoughts on it, because these days people are taught to get offended by all kinds of things. Was curious to know the reasoning behind it if they had a different view.
I have to point out though, it doesn't matter to me what race someone is. In my view, all races have their ugly cunts, all have their stunners as well.

Race is like any other physical attribute. Regardless of skin colour for example, I'm not sleeping with a fat cunt.

If a black girl ticks my boxes, great, but they rarely do unfortunately. I like 'em tall, athletic looking and northern European. A black girl can definitely tick two of those boxes of course which would be great, I had a black girlfriend who did very briefly.

Race is like any other physical attribute. Regardless of skin colour for example, I'm not sleeping with a fat cunt.

If a black girl ticks my boxes, great, but they rarely do unfortunately. I like 'em tall, athletic looking and northern European. A black girl can definitely tick two of those boxes of course which would be great, I had a black girlfriend who did very briefly.

Haha yep pretty much this.
Though it could all change just for the night after a beer or two too many......

[<diva4}

would this be the same reddit that hit me with a ban hammer for posting a reply to a thread about quoting a line from a popular movie and letting other redditors try and guess the movie it came from?

''we have reviewed your appeal, but we still find your post to be hateful and upsetting to others, reddit is a community where people should feel safe''

and the famous line ?

hG5hxvW.gif

You can't quote just anything bud. You have to have some charisma for that one.

You can't be politically correct with attraction. Either it gets hard or not.

Back