Racial fetishization vs preference

Never even heard of that phrase. White men have never liked Asian women so it’s not even a thing. The only guys who seem to like Asian women are the nerds who like anime

christian-bale-confused.gif

Serious question - how old are you

No I don't think so either.
Interesting though how different wording but with the same meaning, can be considered racist.
If a black woman came up to me and offered me to go back to her place, and I said "sorry but I'm not attracted to black women", someone would no doubt take issue with it being said. But as you've worded it, if you know you're only attracted to those within your own race, then it's fine.
I agree with you. I was just interested to see others thoughts on it, because these days people are taught to get offended by all kinds of things. Was curious to know the reasoning behind it if they had a different view.
I have to point out though, it doesn't matter to me what race someone is. In my view, all races have their ugly cunts, all have their stunners as well.

I mean...there are some things that are fine to think, but it's better not to externalize those thoughts in certain contexts. Telling someone that you're not interested in them because they're <insert race here> is going to naturally sound racist to them. A simple, "I'm sorry, I'm not interested" will suffice in that context.

Back