BMF tittle - Max vs Gaethje is the fight to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
176557196.jpg.0.jpg

Max is a legit 5'11
Max is in front of Conor

If Volk stays champ and Justin loses a LW title shot then sure. Until then no

Max is in front of Conor

And still 5'11, but if you want to ignore him clearly bending down and not even being able to bend down enough to be the same small stature of Conor, that's on you. Not sure what difference an inch in height makes to you anyways lol

Eddie is another guy who has historically fudged his height stats and has been listed as low as 5'7

upload_2023-8-28_14-11-13.png

upload_2023-8-28_14-12-7.png

Conor is legit 5"9 solid

My point being max is a soft 5"10 which is huge at fw but not at lw

And still 5'11, but if you want to ignore him clearly bending down and not even being able to bend down enough to be the same small stature of Conor, that's on you. Not sure what difference an inch in height makes to you anyways lol

Eddie is another guy who has historically fudged his height stats and has been listed as low as 5'7
Here's him with 6" diaz and you don't think he is a legit 5"9?
upload_2023-8-28_14-14-42.png
Or is Diaz crouching too?

I don't know that anyone would suggest that max is huge at LW. But if you want to see someone that is 5'10, it is kattar. I've stood next to kattar, and he is a legit 5'10. Max was taller than him....because max is 5'11
Kattar Is a soft 5"9 the guybis listed as 5"11 which is clearly b.s

Last edited:
I don't know that anyone would suggest that max is huge at LW. But if you want to see someone that is 5'10, it is kattar. I've stood next to kattar, and he is a legit 5'10. Max was taller than him....because max is 5'11
Max is close to 6'0 I think. He was taller than Yair, too. Hell, Ortega was taller than Yair, too <45>Ortega is like 5'10 but they listed him as 5'8. Zombie is like 5'9 but they listed him as 5'7. They do my man Volk dirty with these face offs.

Max is close to 6'0 I think. He was taller than Yair, too. Hell, Ortega was taller than Yair, too <45>Ortega is like 5'10 but they listed him as 5'8. Zombie is like 5'9 but they listed him as 5'7. They do my man Volk dirty with these face offs.

Part of the issue is the Imperial system of measurement, which allows people that could have 2.4cm difference in height to be both listed as the same height in inches, unless people round up. Regardless, though, ufc people don't know how to measure fighters lol.

Exactly, and let's be honest he isnt exactly brimming with power at 145lb either this weekend was the first stoppage since 2019 almost half a decade of 5 rd fights

He fought Volk 3x in that period though who is quite literally the best mixed martial artist in the world, and likely the best featherweight of all time.

If you are fighting the absolute best guys in the world all in a row for a few years, you are less likely to collect a bunch of stoppages. Max fought a guy in Zombie who can compete at the top 10 level, but isn't a top 5 talent anymore. So he shut his brain off.

In any event, Max is far too small to fight JG without taking 6 months to put on lean mass and get used to fighting heavier. That is the reality of it. If Max moved up properly to lightweight, I think he would be a live dog against JG and literally anyone in the top 10 other than Islam.

He fought Volk 3x in that period though who is quite literally the best mixed martial artist in the world, and likely the best featherweight of all time.

If you are fighting the absolute best guys in the world all in a row for a few years, you are less likely to collect a bunch of stoppages. Max fought a guy in Zombie who can compete at the top 10 level, but isn't a top 5 talent anymore. So he shut his brain off.

In any event, Max is far too small to fight JG without taking 6 months to put on lean mass and get used to fighting heavier. That is the reality of it. If Max moved up properly to lightweight, I think he would be a live dog against JG and literally anyone in the top 10 other than Islam.
I feel like max is on the other side of his prime and we are gonna see an extreme fall from grace sooner than later. All those 5 rd fights are gonna add up and the damage is gonna show.

I like max but it's gonna happen real soon even faster if he moves up

If Volk asks for another shot at LW tittle, he has all the right for it.

Thats why Gaethje vs Max is the fight to make.
And because its just a hell of a match-up worthy of a PPV headliner and a BMF tittle

How the fuck does the loser of a fight "have all the rights" to a rematch exactly?
This isn't boxing, and there is no rematch clause in the UFC.

Kattar Is a soft 5"9 the guybis listed as 5"11 which is clearly b.s

If kattar is 5'9 then conor is definitely 5'8 lol. They are not the same height, but I guess since you cant even tell the difference between someone standing straight and someone leaning their head forward, then I don't know what to tell you.

Max is 5'11 though.

Dustin is bigger but anyways, Max is the biggest weight cutter at FW. Gaethje is not a big LW.
The size/weight difference is nothing we dont regularly see in plenty of match ups in every division.

To claim that "Gaethje kills Max" as if its not even a competitive fight or Max would come in as a massive underdog is way out of touch, even if I'd put my money on Gaethje

Volk cuts tons of weight at 145.
He literally said he walks into the cage at 168 for a 145 fight.

That means he walks a lot heavier than that sir.

If kattar is 5'9 then conor is definitely 5'8 lol. They are not the same height, but I guess since you cant even tell the difference between someone standing straight and someone leaning their head forward, then I don't know what to tell you.

Max is 5'11 though.
Your hate for Conor is unreal bro! They are very close to the same height

It doesnt get more dumber than to be a fight fan and write off Max in a fight where he would barely be in any size/weight dissadvantage.

I would never write him off but I think it would be one hell of a tough fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back