BMF tittle - Max vs Gaethje is the fight to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volk cuts tons of weight at 145.
He literally said he walks into the cage at 168 for a 145 fight.

That means he walks a lot heavier than that sir.

Max has walked into the cage at 175lbs for the Aldo fight, he is a massive weightcutter

Thats basically what Gaethje weighted in most of his LW fights

Max has walked into the cage at 175lbs for the Aldo fight

I dont care what you read you aren't gaining 30 fucking pounds in a day my God you guys are naive. 18-20lb max and that's an extreme cut

Definitely. I dont really favour him. But its a hell of a fight. Not a walk in the park for Justin by any means

Max is my favorite fighter so I would love to see him win tbh.

Max has walked into the cage at 175lbs for the Aldo fight, he is a massive weightcutter

Both of them are big cutters, Ortega is a huge cutter too.

Going up in weight to fight a heavy handed striker sounds like a disaster waiting to happen for max

Hope they melt down the BMF title and it is never spoken about again.. And fuck you retards that should know better than to fall for this made up hype generation belt.

Hope they melt down the BMF title and it is never spoken about again.. And fuck you retards that should know better than to fall for this made up hype generation belt.

A fight fan hating on the idea of a fight between Max Holloway and Justin Gaethje

BMF or not, thats sad

A fight fan hating on the idea of a fight between Max Holloway and Justin Gaethje

BMF or not, thats sad

A) Really not a fan of the fake belt. You don't need a fake belt to make these fights
B) Not a fan of seeing Max go up and get brain damage..

We have seen Max go up before and we saw the result. He got pummeled by Poirier and he is too tough for his own good. I don't want to see Max end up like Tony Ferguson

A) Really not a fan of the fake belt. You don't need a fake belt to make these fights
B) Not a fan of seeing Max go up and get brain damage..

We have seen Max go up before and we saw the result. He got pummeled by Poirier and he is too tough for his own good. I don't want to see Max end up like Tony Ferguson

A) Cool
B) Its what he does, man. Im not his mom.
Its a hell of a fight, worthy of a PPV main event that would get him lot of money, and actually winnable. Obviously he would take damage in the process but its not a missmatch by any means

If Gaethje loses, sure why not?
If he wins? Max can fight Volk at 155 for #1 contender.

JG isn’t fighting again before he gets a title shot.l but I’d love to see it in the future. I think in the mean time Max should move up to 155 the right way there’s tons of great and exciting fights for him. Imagine him vs Fiziev, hooker or Chandler maybe even a second fight with Olives

A) Cool
B) Its what he does, man. Im not his mom.
Its a hell of a fight, worthy of a PPV main event that would get him lot of money, and actually winnable. Obviously he would take damage in the process but its not a missmatch by any means
It's not winnable dude. He struggled with Dustin both times.

Justin brought Dustin to hell in that first fight and knocked him dead in the 2nd fight.

Max got subbed and dominated in the 1st fight with Dustin and almost got ko'd in the 2nd fight and got smashed, his face was a fucking mess

He has no power to keep Justin honest and will get his legs chewed up like the Yair fight only difference is he won't be able to turn into a wrestler to squeak out a win like the Yair fight.

He would be toast by rd 3 bro, stop being so delusional. I like max too but be realistic man.

Bro, I get I like max too but be real! There is divisions for a reason. That's why he never moved up after getting smacked up by Dustin in that 2nd fight

Justin brought Dustin to hell in that first fight and knocked him dead in the 2nd fight.

Max got subbed and dominated in the 1st fight with Dustin and almost got ko'd in the 2nd fight and got smashed, his face was a fucking mess

He has no power to keep Justin honest and will get his legs chewed up like the Yair fight only difference is he won't be able to turn into a wrestler to squeak out a win like the Yair fight.

He would be toast by rd 3 bro, stop being so delusional. I like max too but be realistic man.

Bro, I get I like max too but be real! There is divisions for a reason. That's why he never moved up after getting smacked up by Dustin in that 2nd fight

I wanted so say a bunch of what he said but I am honestly feeling really lazy today

I wanted so say a bunch of what he said but I am honestly feeling really lazy today

Put your money in Gaethje 1st rd KO then. Despite the missmatch you pretend it is, you would get paid nicely for your bet.

I'd take Justin by decision in an epic fight but I dont write off Max by any means, and Im sure odd wouldnt neither.

1 - styles make fights and Max would have an easier time using his great boxing on a less technical and movile boxer in Gaethje imo
2 - Justin has lost several rounds to Dustin, and not likely a head kick gets it done vs Max. Gaethje has also been in lot of trouble with other FWs as Palomino or Johnson
3 - Max is a top p4p talent who has given all he could handle to the #1 p4p Volk, who could very well be current LW champion if not for a questionable judge decision
4 - Max would NOT come into the cage in significant weight/height/reach dissadvantage in this match up, even if a serious gap in punching power, which Justin already enjoys in most or any of his LW bouts.

You really need to be a :eek::eek::eek::eek: to be a fight fan and refuse this fight over the argument that it is allegedly a missmatch and you care for Max's health so much

Put your money in Gaethje 1st rd KO then. Despite the missmatch you pretend it is, you would get paid nicely for your bet.

I'd take Justin by decision in an epic fight but I dont write off Max by any means, and Im sure odd wouldnt neither.

1 - styles make fights and Max would have an easier time using his great boxing on a less technical and movile boxer in Gaethje imo
2 - Justin has lost several rounds to Dustin, and not likely a head kick gets it done vs Max. Gaethje has also been in lot of trouble with other FWs as Palomino or Johnson
3 - Max is a top p4p talent who has given all he could handle to the #1 p4p Volk, who could very well be current LW champion if not for a questionable judge decision
4 - Max would NOT come into the cage in significant weight/height/reach dissadvantage in this match up, even if a serious gap in punching power, which Justin already enjoys in most or any of his LW bouts.

You really need to be a :eek::eek::eek::eek: to be a fight fan and refuse this fight over the argument that it is allegedly a missmatch and you care for Max's health so much
I would watch it but I would hate to see max take any more damage.

They guy is gonna fall of a cliff with in the next year or so mark my words.. too much damage and a lot of milage comes due.

To beat max you need decent leg kicks and to move and box well which Justin does all of the above..

volk and Yair were screwing his rhythm up with kicks and he has never felt a justin leg kick before it wouldn't be good, add in the power in his hands and like I said, you would see max finished for the first time.

And it would ruin him just like Tony got ruined with damage. Max has taken more head shots than anybody in ufc history like ever! He has been fighting a long time and this would be a very bad match-up for him and his long term career.

Again look at the things that have bothered max in the past, leg kicks, movement, and good boxing Justin has all this plus serious power like max hasn't seen.. it's not take max us gonna be pulling off power doubles like he is khabib.

If you're honest, take the wrestling out of that fight with Yair and he loses that fight

I know everyone has been saying it for awhile but I think the chin on Max is about to get cracked, I think Justin would crack it, Max needs a warm up fight at Lw I say Max Vs Dan Hooker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back