Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

On the real though, if not for aggressiveness and the chimp biting and going for the nuts/face, I think he's got a point.

There's all these stories about chimps being super strong and what not, but this is in comparison to normal dudes. Normal dudes can't bench 40kg nowadays and have grip strength of less than 100lbs. If Bo went to chimp fighting camp and got the chimp in a body triangle he could definitely rip its eyes/ears out and then knock it the fuck out. Chimps are manlets, they could definitely take on Joe Rogan or Henry Cejudo, but that's about it.

To all the people talking about chimps ripping limbs clean off the body of a human, this one crazy chimp a few years back couldn't do it to 2 old ladies and had to go for cheap shots instead, how the hell is it going to do it to a sherdogger?

People need to chill. I am all for a sanctioned fight between Bo and not one but 2 chimps.
confused-and-with-no-words-5ii6wdr9buxevh29.gif

don't take this personally man, but saying something like the bolded just makes you sound like one of those 200 plus pound coach potatoes with a beer gut who think they can toss around and body any man that weigh less than 160 pounds. the weight of the average male in america is around 200 pounds and going up. but most of them are soft and weak as fuck

no, fatass, you can't body any man that weighs less than 160 pounds; much less a male chimp

What? Where did I ever say I could wrestle a chimp? A chimp would destroy any man alive. Their bite force is like 1300 PSI. Humans are like 175. A chimp would literally crush a human's bones with their bite force. Pit bulls are like 300 PSI.
A chimps bite force is stronger than a tiger. Plus chimps are basically giant jerks too. They will kill other chimps and steal their babies to eat them!

main-qimg-4e459c36b4d8da961ad36477e5146ed0.webp

Agreed. Thing is they have different strength benefits on top of denser muscle fibers.

It's a bit idiotic to say they are x times stronger. Stronger where? I'm sure we can easily squat more than any chimp for example but that doesn't matter regarding brute force.

A male chimp will probably kill you in a very nasty way.

this. the leverage in their arms and back, coupled with their immense grip strength, is beyond anything a human fighter will have experienced. they can and will literally rip flesh and fingers and even limbs to shreds

i remember being a little kid trying to grapple with men. it felt like trying to grapple a piece of construction machinery, the leverage the grown men could generate was just completely beyond what i could generate.

in this matchup, while a human male fighter would have a body mass advantage over the chimp, the leverage in the arms and back and the immense grip strengths i'd imagine would feel something like that - like a piece of machinery that, in this case, is trying to rip the mans face, flesh and limbs to shreds. and it's going to be biting to boot

i'm not saying a large human male with grappling / bjj and other combat experience couldn't potentially kill a male chimp - particulaly if the size advantage is significant enough - but even more important than the size advantage would be the mentality of the human combatant. if it is a man that has actually killed in war or wherever, and maybe has experience with violent wild animals; and is maybe a psycopathic violent animal himself - then maybe this man would have a reasonable chance of coming out alive. but it would be a grisly affair no doubt

Lol. I'll never forget that story of the dude saying he fought the chimp in his house and came back out of the bathroom and the chimp was in his undies eating cereal. No chance, bo bo

I mean if you tied up the chimp and let him hit it right on the chin probably.
even then, who knows, humans are built different, literally.

this reminds me of goat vs bull

biological differences are huge, and I dont think chimps would be easy to get knocked out simply because their brains are so relatively small compared to their heads

What? Where did I ever say I could wrestle a chimp? A chimp would destroy any man alive. Their bite force is like 1300 PSI. Humans are like 175. A chimp would literally crush a human's bones with their bite force. Pit bulls are like 300 PSI.
A chimps bite force is stronger than a tiger. Plus chimps are basically giant jerks too. They will kill other chimps and steal their babies to eat them!

main-qimg-4e459c36b4d8da961ad36477e5146ed0.webp

i wasn't talking about you in particular; just fatass "bro dudes" who talk about "tooling up dudes" while stuffing their mouths with dunkin donuts

they don't have the predatory instincts of a tiger though. which means it won't go straight for the neck.

nevertheless it wouldn't be a pleasant affair for any man to fight one of these hand to hand. spears and clubs were crafted by prehistoric men for a reason...

this. the leverage in their arms and back, coupled with their immense grip strength, is beyond anything a human fighter will have experienced. they can and will literally rip flesh and fingers and even limbs to shreds

i remember being a little kid trying to grapple with men. it felt like trying to grapple a piece of construction machinery, the leverage the grown men could generate was just completely beyond what i could generate.

in this matchup, while a human male fighter would have a body mass advantage over the chimp, the leverage in the arms and back and the immense grip strengths i'd imagine would feel something like that - like a piece of machinery that, in this case, is trying to rip the mans face, flesh and limbs to shreds. and it's going to be biting to boot

i'm not saying a large human male with grappling / bjj and other combat experience couldn't potentially kill a male chimp - particulaly if the size advantage is significant enough - but even more important than the size advantage would be the mentality of the human combatant. if it is a man that has actually killed in war or wherever, and maybe has experience with violent wild animals; and is maybe a psycopathic violent animal himself - then maybe this man would have a reasonable chance of coming out alive. but it would be a grisly affair no doubt
Yea, they will grap you with hands and feet, bite, rip out your testicles etc.

It's no bueno.

I'd rather fight Bo Nickel.

He seems kind of dumb. Maybe that's why he became an MMA fighter in the first place. I want to see him in bloody wars.

Dana should sign a chimp and put him on the same card as Elon Musk and Zuckerberg.

I'd watch.

get CM Punk to unretire to wrestle the chimp. Got to build chimp's record a bit before facing Bo

lol this. exactly this

you see, if we lived in a society that actually legally allowed men to fight each other to settle disputes, you wouldn't see shit like this because most men would either:

1) be humbled real quickly by actual capable men

and, as a result of seeing this,

2) most men would not even act obnoxiously because they would know that they would have to back up their talk with their actions

as a result, we would have a much more courtesy and civil society if men could settle their disputes the natural way. but instead, we have a society where most men never get into an actual fight in their entire lives and instead everyone just acts like hard asses trying to posture and puff their chests in a way to look tough, or talk a big game knowing that other men cannot legally beat your ass.

we live in a society of peacocking and posturing; a bunch of man children who have never been genuinely tested in their entire lives and never get exposed for the all bark no bite that they are.

"but don't test me bro, i see red you don't want my right hand, bro". literally the majority of the american male population i swear...

That's grotesque
why, they both scared the chimp then ended up getting fucked up, and lucky the zookeeper was at bay to stop the action. Second guy was getting ragdolled <Dany07>

An average adult chimpanzee is around 130 pounds (the very largest up to 160-170) with a strength estimated at 5x of an equivalent size fit human … therefore the average 130 pounds chimp has the strength of an imaginary 700 pounds fit man (never mind the crazy strong bite with big canine teeth) … it would literally rip pieces of Nikal off him if it wanted to.

In “hands to paws” fighting just about everything in the zoo can kill you, that’s why we survived by inventing clubs, spears, etc.

those hands and fingers are a different kind of strong. that is leveraged machinery right there.

i don't care if i, personally have a significant size advantage over this thing. having to deal with something with hands like that would not be a pleasant affair; let alone the long arms with long tendons/attachments and powerful back/torso, legs that are for grappling, and teeth to go with it...all being governed by a psychopathic blood thirsty mentality

to just talk about casually out grappling and knocking out an animal like that is hog wash. i wouldn't fight one of those things hand to hand unless my life absolutely depended on it or the lives of anybody i feel an obligation to put myself on the line for

<{cruzshake}>
you could crack a chimp in the head with a baseball bat and he'd eat that shit like candy

Back