• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Kape is sorry guys. Everything is ok.

ahhh yes, Brad Radtke. Starting pitcher for Twins in the 90's. Well past his prime. Talk about rank squatting!

51PC502RU4L._AC_.jpg
Brad Radke was a fuckin workhorse.

That post-fight was hilarious lol. Literally had me laughing out loud.

So you can say racist shit like Izzy and Conor or beat your wife like Jones and the NFL guy that Tai KOed and can expose Max Holloway at the weigh-ins, but can't say f*ggot? It's a word just like "dumb" or "retard" anyway - it has use beyond being homophobic.

I will never understand people who enjoy watching people beat the shit out of each other for entertainment but then soy out over them saying certain words.

Especially considering the UFC is about to host a mega event in a country that literally has the death penalty for homosexuality and all these offended crybabies will watch and enjoy it.

I will never understand people who enjoy watching people beat the shit out of each other for entertainment but then soy out over them saying certain words.
Some people quite literally make it a competition to see who can get the most offended/outraged about trivial bs, especially on social media and/or message boards. The vast majority of those same people have also very likely never experienced any real adversity in their lives whatsoever. It is pathetic and insulting to people who actually have real issues in their lives that get overshadowed by the pc police/woke mafia. /rant

Especially considering the UFC is about to host a mega event in a country that literally has the death penalty for homosexuality and all these offended crybabies will watch and enjoy it.

And yet here you guys are crying over words……

I thought the entire thing was hilarious, frankly.

Radtke exploded in that post fight interview, love it!
Wish he'd been half as explosive in the actual fight, should have gotten Blood Diamond out of there. Kape will be skate on any issues as he put on a banger of a fight. Doubt anyone would miss Radtke if he was let go.

That post-fight was hilarious lol. Literally had me laughing out loud.

So you can say racist shit like Izzy and Conor or beat your wife like Jones and the NFL guy that Tai KOed and can expose Max Holloway at the weigh-ins, but can't say f*ggot? It's a word just like "dumb" or "retard" anyway - it has use beyond being homophobic.

It had use as an insult in the 90's. Once we went into 2000's PC world an onwards not so much lol. Especially in australia.

This is a typical example of a good use of the 4th round: the press conference

Wish he'd been half as explosive in the actual fight, should have gotten Blood Diamond out of there. Kape will be skate on any issues as he put on a banger of a fight. Doubt anyone would miss Radtke if he was let go.
Obviously fought with one eye completely shut

tough fight, a win is a win
collage-maker-09-sep-2023-06-06-pm-1921.jpg

Back