Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
The second caption: "Gift from god".
facepalm.gif

Also, that coach seems to be into getting piggybacked a lot...

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

Last edited:
everyone can spend his money as he wants, having said for me that those for a super car are wasted money, even if I had his money I wouldn't get one, there is to say that I am not a car enthusiast though

He seems way too big for that car.
Seriously. I’m 6’2” and always have my head hitting the ceilings of cars like that. Or have to cock my head completely sideways to even attempt to get in them. No idea how he’s getting on them. I can barely fit into the 350 and 370 z’s when we get them in on trade at work. And once I’m in them I’m stuffed in the thing like a can of sardines

Back