PBP UFC Fight Night 228 - Fiziev vs. Gamrot PBP Discussion: Sat. 9/23 at 4PM ET/1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hit or miss as commenter, besides that it's not like I have to hang out with him so it's whatever. I think Schaub had it right with his anecdote of Cruz at a car show/race. Dude is just a purebred competitor and miserable company as a result.

You're a stronger man than I... you've listened to Schaub, lol.

Bryce Mitchell gets an unprecedented amount of hate for his beliefs. Which is totally ridiculous. He is top 5 material when he shows up. They cant handle his wrestling and rhythymn. A lot of people here are so easily brainwashed into hating him, just because flat earth? God? What do you think Muslims believe in? No God? No, they believe in the same exact thing, but so many here ignore that and would never shit on someone, or hate someone because of that belief. Total hypocrisy here, totally gullible ass noobs here, who know nothing. Hope all of you make fun of Muslim fighters as well for believing in God. Oh, but you won't. I wonder why?
Anyone can believe what they want. And anyone can diss him if they want. He’s carrying a bible into a cage fight, tryin to have prayers, a bit ridiculous and deserves to be made fun of.

Whats funny is that apparently crazy pussy is what turned Bryce into a Nut for Jesus {<jordan}
No, his house was burglarized by a man possessed by a demon, so bryce resorted to his mother's teachings and expelled the demon with Christ's name.

Crazy pussy would be a better excuse, lol

y'all are tripping if you don't think half of America is going to support Bryce. its okay for muslims to pray in the cage and thank God, but if Bryce does it he's a kook. don't forget about middle america. they're real people too.

bro, he’s a fucking kook
There’s levels to religious nuttery irregardless of religion type

I am very glad Bryce is putting his money where his mouth is when it comes to donating cash to help the Hawaiian people who lost everything. I couldn’t imagine losing everything like that nor would I want to.

I’m really amped up for this , could be war

Mitchel just out-Diegoed Diego.

R.8df72bce8143876fbb1a898f2e0e8007

I like Bryce. A lot. But I think people kind of tease on him for the conspiracy theories, not his belief in God.
90% of people here are making fun of him because of his religion too. Though they wouldn't dare do that to a Muslim or Jewish fighter, even the same God is being worshipped. It's socially OK to do this for Christian,s but they'll shut the fuck up if a Muslim does it. Tolerant? Fuck no

Back