Gamrot is on an Aljo level sus run

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Robbed Arman and somehow won a UD
Derailed by Benny
Arguably lost to Jalin, got outstruck bad and barely landed much striking, just crotchnsiff control
Injury win against Fiziev, not even caused by Gamrot it was the leg Fiziev landed himself on after kick

Hes somehow 3-1 in this streak but could EASILY be 1-3. Aljo esque.

Last edited:
Yeah Gamrot has one of those records where he’s gotten a few mulligans.

I don’t think he’s anything special tbh, his takedowns are mid, he has no power in his hands, and his ground control is mediocre at best. He just has such a high pace which makes up for a lot of those deficiencies

Yeah Gamrot has one of those records where he’s gotten a few mulligans.

I don’t think he’s anything special tbh, his takedowns are mid, he has no power in his hands, and his ground control is mediocre at best. He just has such a high pace which makes up for a lot of those deficiencies

On a technical level hes very average for LW standards.

He just arguably has best cardio besides Merab in MMA right now. And his pace like you said is relentless. Crazy chin too. Keeping him off you for 25 minutes is a tough task but technically hes just eh....

His cardio and pace are too
Notch

his takedowns are so telegraphed thiugh

his wins are never impressive - but his style is effective nonetheless

He would win this regardless. Too good of a wrestler for Fiziev and he only gets better in rounds 4 and 5. Decision would be his, I have no doubt, umless Fiziev lands crippling KO. Even Khabib said that you cannot play a game of friction with Gamrot across 5 rounds, it will always be very hard at least.

I cannot imagine a fighter having a easy night in the office against Gamrot. Even Dariush was there more to defend than to attack which is I guess the best way.

Derailed by Benny
Arguably lost to Jalin, got outstruck bad and barely landed much striking, just crotchnsiff control
Injury win against Fiziev, not even caused by Gamrot it was the leg Fiziev landed himself on after kick

The fight against tsarukyan was close, no robbery there

He arguably won the 1st round with striking. I do think he would've eventually worn Fiziev down with his relentless TD attempts. Fiziev slows down a lot if you make him work and Gamrot is a machine. But we'll never know.

He would win this regardless. Too good of a wrestler for Fiziev and he only gets better in rounds 4 and 5. Decision would be his, I have no doubt, umless Fiziev lands crippling KO. Even Khabib said that you cannot play a game of friction with Gamrot across 5 rounds, it will always be very hard at least.

Gamrot gets sloppier with his takedowns if you can keep him off you for a couple rounds. Dariush dropped him in the third round of their fight.

Fiziev in a 5 round fight has proven to be dangerous, keeping power late in fights is impressive but maintaining speed is even more impressive.

Would’ve been a close banger no doubt

Gamrot gets sloppier with his takedowns if you can keep him off you for a couple rounds. Dariush dropped him in the third round of their fight.

Fiziev in a 5 round fight has proven to be dangerous, keeping power late in fights is impressive but maintaining speed is even more impressive.

Would’ve been a close banger no doubt
Arman knocked him down in 4th if I remember correctly, his recovery is also elite, he snapped back into a double kleg and finished it instantly, against much superior wrestler than Fiziev. Also secured biggest control time in the last round. He showed elite grappling cardio across 5 rounds, not any kind of cardio, but the hardest one. Dariush fought a great defensive fight, all props to him, he was not there to finish Gamrot, only to defend takedowns and use his counters. Nothing wrong with that, but you need to be an extremely good grappler (which Dariush is, BJJ champ and a very good wrestler), something that Fiziev isn't.

Derailed by Benny

I agree he robbed Arman but he pretty clearly held his own in the striking against turner and won through grappling, he only got ‘dropped’ when he ducked his head all the way down to turners knees and his feet slipped out from under him or full on twisted under his weight. If it was a knockdown he has the greatest recovery in mma
Then with fiziev I still believe gamrot would have beat him if the fight went on, not really a win obviously but he definitely didn’t lose or anything.
But yeah, it wouldn’t really be fair to punish him with fighting down the rankings again so he will probably fight a top 5 guy next fight

I cannot imagine a fighter having an easy night in the office against Gamrot. Even Dariush was there more to defend than to attack which is I guess the best way.
It was pretty close the whole time and Fiz was saving his cardio for the later rounds. Gamrot was not guaranteed a win here.

I cannot imagine a fighter having a easy night in the office against Gamrot. Even Dariush was there more to defend than to attack which is I guess the best way.
I fully disagree, he was already down a round and got lucky tonight.

Back