Gamrot is on an Aljo level sus run

I was so high on him at one point, but with the step up in competition he's shown he's a mid-tier fighter. He was on his way to losing a pretty one-sided decision yesterday and got extremely lucky.

He was nowhere near going to lose this fight. He caught Fiziev with better shots in rd 1 and started to speed up with his wrestling from the second round. How the hell can anyone think that Fiziev was going to win this fight up until the injury... The rd1 was competetive (some say towards Gamrot, some towards Fiziev, I'm not going to pick) and as the rd 2 started, it looked way more like Gamrot will get more ahead in every following minute (a one-punch KO, when the stand-up is NOT one sided, should not be considered in such speculations).

Gamrots got stronger by every minute and Fiz was desperately throwing punches and kicks. The last kick was a mix of Gamrots movement out of the kicking range and Fizijevs desperation where he tried to still get him by overextending, which then caused the injury.

Did you even watch that Jalin fight? Gamrot didn't crouch sniff. He took him down and beat his face in while in the crucified position. Clear winner, I didn't understand the split decision.

Aljo beat the dog piss out of all your hopes and dreams, facts >>>>>>> fiction.

"Yan by murder!"

"TJ is a stylistic mismatch!"

"Henry Cejudo is too good!"

Cry your tears.

Gamrot also beat the piss out of Jalin, the loss to Dariush was legit, but Fiziev was about to lose steam especially with his shit cardio

Robbed Arman and somehow won a UD
Derailed by Benny
Arguably lost to Jalin, got outstruck bad and barely landed much striking, just crotchnsiff control
Injury win against Fiziev, not even caused by Gamrot it was the leg Fiziev landed himself on after kick

Hes somehow 3-1 in this streak but could EASILY be 1-3. Aljo esque.

40yo RDA had him damn near finished round 1 but his crotch sniffing powers were too much in round 2 and 3

its gonna be glorious when he gets KOd he must be stopped

Back