News Guy tries to take his emotional support alligaor to Phillies game, is denied entry

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
- Sad news
- A guy , who is battling depression, has an emotional support alligator.
- He tried to take the 5 foot gator - called Wally - to a Phillies game, but was denied entry.

Phillies turn away emotional support alligator before game against Pirates
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...t-alligator-denied-phillies-game/70986946007/

Video of Wally bringing enjoyment to kids

--
They should have let him in. 5 feet is small. I am being serious here. I really think the officials should have let the gator in.

- Sad news
- He tried to take the 5 foot gator - called Wally - to a Phillies game, but was denied entry.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...t-alligator-denied-phillies-game/70986946007/

--
They should have let him in. 5 feet is small. I am being serious here. I really think the officials should have let the gator in.

He would've gotten in the game for free in the VIP section if he did that at a University of Florida game

I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't let anyone have wild animals as pets, but if they're going let him have one anyway, let him take it to the game too.

I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't let anyone have wild animals as pets, but if they're going let him have one anyway, let him take it to the game too.

- I read about a guy that had a giant gator, he was peting for 4 decades i think, and surpassed the permited size. I would never shot than man pet, but wodnt get close either.

What happened to diversity is our strength .. freakin bigots !

And lol at the alligator being a ring bearer wearing a tux in the vid.

Last edited:
Just reserve one seperated part of the stadium for this kind of things. Let people in with gators, dogs, rabbits, snakes, tigers or whatever animal they want to bring for support. Of course some camera's should record it.

- Sad news

--

Bunch of Goddamn Commies not letting a man take his ESA to the ball game!:mad:

Wow. So sad that nearing end year 2023 we still have #bigotry against reptile in public sports facility. Before it was been breastfeeding, now is ok many place but reptile still #notaccepted by society.

Dare to ask, when will the hate begin to stop?!

#shame

Back