News Guy tries to take his emotional support alligaor to Phillies game, is denied entry

5 foot gator is still pretty huge.

1ehd8w.jpg

Story is ridiculous, but that video is honestly very cool and heartwarming. Never seen an alligator like that, it's something else for sure.

The video and the person in the article are different. Guy in the video is a Floridaman?

Story is ridiculous, but that video is honestly very cool and heartwarming. Never seen an alligator like that, it's something else for sure.

Ignore that stupid thumbnail they used for the video; I dont know why they used that.

A man in Asia saved a salt water crocodile's life and it remember him, even finding his home. She comes to his house and follows him around when he goes out on his boat. It is kind of crazy the level of intelligence a lot of animals have that we never really knew about.

All that said crocodiles and alligators are not domestic animals, and it wouldn't surprise me if one day they randomly bit someone. Of course they didnt let a damn alligator into the baseball stadium.

Wow. So sad that nearing end year 2023 we still have #bigotry against reptile in public sports facility. Before it was been breastfeeding, now is ok many place but reptile still #notaccepted by society.

Dare to ask, when will the hate begin to stop?!

#shame
Not to mention we invaded and stole their land; they were here before mankind. The deserve reparations FFS

Ignore that stupid thumbnail they used for the video; I dont know why they used that.

A man in Asia saved a salt water crocodile's life and it remember him, even finding his home. She comes to his house and follows him around when he goes out on his boat. It is kind of crazy the level of intelligence a lot of animals have that we never really knew about.

All that said crocodiles and alligators are not domestic animals, and it wouldn't surprise me if one day they randomly bit someone. Of course they didnt let a damn alligator into the baseball stadium.

I'm pretty sure it follows him around because he gives it a bunch of food. No necessarily because it's endeared to him for saving its life.

- Sad news
- A guy , who is battling depression, has an emotional support alligator.
- He tried to take the 5 foot gator - called Wally - to a Phillies game, but was denied entry.

Phillies turn away emotional support alligator before game against Pirates
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...t-alligator-denied-phillies-game/70986946007/

Video of Wally bringing enjoyment to kids

--
They should have let him in. 5 feet is small. I am being serious here. I really think the officials should have let the gator in.

We need to hand out parent of the year awards to all of these parents that thought it was a good idea to let their child swim with and hug an alligator.

I'm pretty sure it follows him around because he gives it a bunch of food. No necessarily because it's endeared to him for saving its life.
That is what got grizzly man killed once the animal runs out of food you become its food no matter how much of your friend you think the animal is it resort back to its hunting instincts this will happen with this gator too.

Was this why the people of Philadelphia rioted and looted a bunch of liquor stores? Or was that because it was tuesday?

We need to hand out parent of the year awards to all of these parents that thought it was a good idea to let their child swim with and hug an alligator.
It's good for kids to get to know wildlife at a young age. That alligator is small and looks like a really docile one.

It's good for kids to get to know wildlife at a young age. That alligator is small and looks like a really docile one.
This is like 10x worse than "I promise my dog doesn't bite". I imagine its teeth can still do plenty of damage if he got a hold of you.
Wildlife is wild... unpredictable. Teaching kids that they might be able to befriend an alligator and go swimming with one is Darwin award worthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back