• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

I'm running out of documentaries to watch, name some more

Watched Tell Me Who I Am, Wild Wild Country, Making Of A Murderer and all of the In Their Own Words series on Netflix. Please name me more docus I got Netflix & Amazing Prime. Feed my hungerrrrrrr
Untold
Good series, on Netflix and diverse subject matter.

Murder on a Sunday Morning is great, on YouTube last I checked. Was originally an HBO doc.
Really can't emphasize how good Murder On A Sunday Morning is.

Other obvious stand out is the documentary about the infamous McDonald's hot coffee lawsuit:
Hot Coffee. Will make you rage though.

My personal favorite

OIP.R2bupYDpcVkZkuHHNaK9TAHaJ4

Really can't emphasize how good Murder On A Sunday Morning is.

Other obvious stand out is the documentary about the infamous McDonald's hot coffee lawsuit:
Hot Coffee. Will make you rage though.

Truely. One of the best documentaries I have ever seen, shows how good and how bad the US justice system is.

ENRON Smartest Guy in the Room is worth watching.

Oh jeez, I almost forgot about Hoop Dreams, a brilliant work.

Watched Tell Me Who I Am, Wild Wild Country, Making Of A Murderer and all of the In Their Own Words series on Netflix. Please name me more docus I got Netflix & Amazing Prime. Feed my hungerrrrrrr
One of the best doco's I have seen If your not squeamish...

All of David Attenborough’s series and a vote for the original Cosmos with Carl Sagan but it might be difficult to find

Everything is a Rich Man's Trick

A History of Money and Banking by Murray N. Rothbard

can be found on youtubes

I recommend Peter Santenello videos on Youtube

If you like crime docs, watch Dear Zachary.

"A filmmaker's tribute to his murdered friend, Andrew Bagby, tells the story of a child custody battle between Bagby's parents and his pregnant ex-girlfriend and suspected killer."

images

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Realms_of_the_Unreal#Summary

His paintings sold for millions & he created an archetypal mythos Bhagavad Gita esque style (over 15,000 page novel/mythos) over 2 decades+ 7 sisters/angels fighting demiurge overlord/evil forces of slavers & tyranny.

It’s the Mysterious story of Henry Darger, narrated by Dakota Fanning.

I wish I had his imaginal affordance/capacity to get touch with that psychic collective unconscious & basically journey back & forth similar to Carl Jung.

Last edited:
King of Kong was meant to be brilliant. About a fella that sets out to break the world record score on Donkey Kong.

Gets mentioned fairly regularly on here, but Icarus is great.

Mein Liebster Fiend. A Werner Herzog documentary about his relationship with Klaus Kinski, a gifted but legitimately crazy and volatile actor who starred in a number of Herzog's greatest films

And on that note another good one is Burden of Dreams, about the making of Fitzcarraldo, one of Herzog's most memorable films, starring Klaus Kinski

Anopther awesome documentary about filmmaking in a difficult environment is Hearts of Darkness, which is about the making of Apocalypse Now

Last edited:
Back