2023 College Football. The Year We Needed 8 Teams***Official Discussion***

Playoff teams? AP Top 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole celebrities at Colorado thing is irking me a bit. I wish USC still did it, but it's one of the things that gave the NCAA reason to think USC was running a loose ship.

The whole celebrities at Colorado thing is irking me a bit. I wish USC still did it, but it's one of the things that gave the NCAA reason to think USC was running a loose ship.
They let Jackass do a segment during practice early in the Carroll years. Johnny Knoxville wore Tennessee gear and got the shit kicked out of him by Troy Polamalu and Kenechi Udeze.

They let Jackass do a segment during practice early in the Carroll years. Johnny Knoxville wore Tennessee gear and got the shit kicked out of him by Troy Polamalu and Kenechi Udeze.

Tbh, I thought the Will Ferrell stuff was a little cringe and Snoop is a constant team hopper.

USC's offense ain't better than Oregon and especially UW.

They got the better QB, deeper at WR, and a good running back. The only thing that tends to hold them back is Riley forgetting he can use Marshawn Lloyd. USC will also have the biggest threat with the ball in his hands with Zach Branch when he comes back.

Colorado and deion divorce will be messy. I mean right now Colorado and deions are using each other for fame and money now when hype wears of and deions start to be sole beneficiary of hype fame and money and Colorado goes in the back diverse will be same like with Jackson state
<{vega}>

It’s his first year. He’s already improved Football both on and off the field for a program that was floundering in obscurity. So why exactly are we already talking about Deion leaving Colorado in a messy divorce? There are no better options for Colorado, and Deion still has to win a lot more before the blue blood programs come calling. We are talking about a FSU GOAT, and his alma mater didn’t even take his application seriously. So Prime has to make Colorado a legit contender before any talk of moving on happens. At minimum, Colorado gives Deion 4 years to get a recruit class to their senior year and evaluate from there.

And Jackson State forced Deion’s hand. They were taking advantage of Prime’s connections so they could keep the money instead of putting it back into the program. I fully believe Prime would have stayed a couple more years at JSU if they had done the right thing by him.

<{vega}>

It’s his first year. He’s already improved Football both on and off the field for a program that was floundering in obscurity. So why exactly are we already talking about Deion leaving Colorado in a messy divorce? There are no better options for Colorado, and Deion still has to win a lot more before the blue blood programs come calling. We are talking about a FSU GOAT, and his alma mater didn’t even take his application seriously. So Prime has to make Colorado a legit contender before any talk of moving on happens. At minimum, Colorado gives Deion 4 years to get a recruit class to their senior year and evaluate from there.

And Jackson State forced Deion’s hand. They were taking advantage of Prime’s connections so they could keep the money instead of putting it back into the program.
Come on he thinks this is his club owner and what ever bringing guest around for his personal gains soon he will become obsolete on field and he will keep going with his promotional activity and buffs will be sick and tired of it

Yea, after the debacle last week and the first half this week, it was looking real bad for the Prime Time Posse(thats a new nickname Im workshopping, patent pending), but the way they balled out in the 2nd half, thats the kinda loss that you can grow from and look back on as a moment that turned the season back around
I bet the fans are walking outta that stadium upbeat as hell

Once the game ended, you heard a clap from the crowd. It was a good moral victory in a loss for Colorado. Plus another player showed out in Omarion Miller. If Hunter was healthy, this could be a completely different game.

Come on he thinks this is his club owner and what ever bringing guest around for his personal gains soon he will become obsolete on field and he will keep going with his promotional activity and buffs will be sick and tired of it
<YeahOKJen>

Prime is creating the type of hype around CU that makes 4 and 5 star recruits consider it a legit destination to be. I don’t like the hype that much myself, but that’s what catches kids eyes. You either stand out or just wait for the leftovers the power programs leave for you.

And not for nothing, Prime should get some slack since Colorado didn’t exactly have the money to pay his salary up front. Both Prime and CU took a leap of faith on each other.

Horns should be running away with it... another playing to their level season.

Brooks once again carrying Texas on his back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back