News Bellator 300 : Nurmagomedov vs. Primus ; October 7 San Diego

Ever since the sale rumors started, I posted any info/rumor I come across. A lot without my own commentary. So many times I've had one person in particular quote what i post and call me delusional or dumb for believing they were being sold.

I just wonder what goes through their mind when they read stuff like this among other things.

maybe its someone else but I assume you're talking about GueseGuy.

Dude was the like

april-fools-joke.gif

It's a shame there's no build up content for these bellator shows.

Last card was an absolute banger.

maybe its someone else but I assume you're talking about GueseGuy.

Dude was the like

april-fools-joke.gif
I like gueseguy and hope he sticks around post purchase. We are gonna turn into a JMMA forum now

Seems like Viacom shut off the funds
The slow decline of Bellator this year has been fucking sad. Nobody knew they were in this much financial trouble then all of the sudden no new signings, fewer shows, no more money. Now we are stuck with UFC as a monopoly and PFL shitshow of a promotion.

I like gueseguy and hope he sticks around post purchase. We are gonna turn into a JMMA forum now
I dont think @GueseGuy is coming back. I will also be packing my bags and leaving sherdog. I have no intentions of arguing with UFC fanboys in the UFC forums or deluded PFL/Doumbe fans in the worldwide.

Last edited:
The slow decline of Bellator this year has been fucking sad. Nobody knew they were in this much financial trouble then all of the sudden no new signings, fewer shows, no more money. Now we are stuck with UFC as a monopoly and PFL shitshow of a promotion.

Think a sign they were in trouble was when Thompson was complaining about the media not promoting Bellator...

This is a really solid card. Cards like this make me wish there was some billionaire investor that is a fan who purchase it and try to make it what it could be. I wonder how the PFL managed to get their investors?

This is a really solid card. Cards like this make me wish there was some billionaire investor that is a fan who purchase it and try to make it what it could be. I wonder how the PFL managed to get their investors?
Zuck is right there. Can someone convince him. He even follows Bellator on instagram and messages guys like Sabatello

The slow decline of Bellator has been tragic but at the same time very eye-opening. All these "major promotions" are operating on borrowed time. Nobody can compete and be profitable, it is an impossible situation for all these "big promotions". In time, they will all fail.

Every so often fans get excited about a new promotion who will "challenge" the UFC but they are all doomed. Bellator failed, ONE has slowly gotten out of the MMA business, and PFL will not last long either. Just enjoy the UFC and if you are interested in up and coming prospects, tune in to DWCS.

Back