News Bellator 300 : Nurmagomedov vs. Primus ; October 7 San Diego

I think the double whammy of Pitbull losing to Suzuki and his outlook on the purchase being wrong turned him off for a bit at the very least.

He was one of the overzealous Bellator diehards, so it must be disheartening to see them go out with such a whimper.

Or maybe he just got sick of all the fake news.

maybe its someone else but I assume you're talking about GueseGuy.

Dude was the like

april-fools-joke.gif
Bellator at this point be like
image.png

So fatty Macfarlane not only misses weight, but on her third attempt, she was even heavier than before. Does Carmouche, who was pissed as hell at Deanna Bennett, and wanted to “beat her into retirement” in her last fight, also pissed this time? Of course not. Different energy for her bff and “scissor sister (as MacFarlane has called them).”

So fatty Macfarlane not only misses weight, but on her third attempt, she was even heavier than before. Does Carmouche, who was pissed as hell at Deanna Bennett, and wanted to “beat her into retirement” in her last fight, also pissed this time? Of course not. Different energy for her bff and “scissor sister (as MacFarlane has called them).”
Heavier??? That's wildly unprofessional.

"Macfarlane initially weighed 127.4 pounds and then 126.6 pounds when using the towel, only to come back heavier at the end of extra time at 128.2 pounds."

Did she go to McDonald's in between attempts?

"Macfarlane initially weighed 127.4 pounds and then 126.6 pounds when using the towel, only to come back heavier at the end of extra time at 128.2 pounds."
I never seen a fighter so checked out trying to fight for title
Did she go to McDonald's in between attempts?

The tide turned with the damage Kimbo/Dada and Royce/Ken 3 did, still to this day the stupidest choice they could've made and it spoke to how out of touch they were.
Don't forget that pro wrestling style gimmick they did with Tito, Bonnar (RIP) and Justin McCully. It looked like something out of small-town regional wrasslin', too--really bad. I haven't watched pro wrestling since I was a kid (and I'm old), but the better pro wrestling heels were good actors--some of them really good.

That was around the same time of Kimbo-Dada, too.

Don't forget that pro wrestling style gimmick they did with Tito, Bonnar (RIP) and Justin McCully. It looked like something out of small-town regional wrasslin', too--really bad. I haven't watched pro wrestling since I was a kid (and I'm old), but the better pro wrestling heels were good actors--some of them really good.

That was around the same time of Kimbo-Dada, too.
The saving grace of that is that at least Tito/Bonnar wasn't an outrageously bad fight. Though one could argue that if it had been a failure, Bellator wouldn't have gone through with that ill-fated double header.

You know, this talk also reminded me of Bellator's second PPV, also headlined by a dinosaur fight (Chael vs Wand), that wound up being a money pit as well. So many bad choices by Bellator throughout the years.

PS: The McCully unmasking is still one of the funniest moments in Bellator history. The second mask underneath the first one, the fact that like 4 people knew who he was, his hairdo.

Reactions: mkt
This card was a colossal disappointment for me.

What was Zingano's beef w Cyborg about? Saw she was still salty and refused to engage after the fight.

Back