Sergio Pettis vs Raufeon Stots
Danny Sabatello vs James Gallagher
AJ McKee vs Tofiq Musayev
Sidney Outlaw vs Brent Primus
Alexander Shabily vs Usman Nurmagomedov - Bellator Lightweight Championship
Patricky Pitbull vs Islam Mamedov
Timur Khizriev vs Mads Burnell

BONUS: Keri Melendez vs someone who's not a tomato can

Usman is out of the GP, he should be stripped too but he isnt. Who knows what happens with Bellator and this GP but I assume they go with AJ vs Shabily, atleast I'd hope they do that instead of putting Primus back in.

Amosov instant rematch.

0nvybauuv0ga1.jpg

Usman is out of the GP, he should be stripped too but he isnt. Who knows what happens with Bellator and this GP but I assume they go with AJ vs Shabily, atleast I'd hope they do that instead of putting Primus back in.
That would just ruin the Tournament and why would you want Usman stripped for a non-doping offence?

Matches to make???????????????????? I think that was it for Bellator.

Matches to make???????????????????? I think that was it for Bellator.
They will continue in some form. I've heard from sources and seen posting that they let go of a bunch of the behind the scenes people since they are gonna be redundant. But oh boy, I am not excited about PFL produced Bellator events.

Sidney Outlaw and Mamedov should both face each other indefinitely until their contracts run out

That would just ruin the Tournament and why would you want Usman stripped for a non-doping offence?

It's not a non doping offence. He didn't declare a medication taken that was prescribed by some doctor. Certain medications are banned because they can mask PED use. It's not just performance enhancement. He still got a 6 month suspension, because he can show it was doc prescibed at some point.

It's not a non doping offence. He didn't declare a medication taken that was prescribed by some doctor. Certain medications are banned because they can mask PED use. It's not just performance enhancement. He still got a 6 month suspension, because he can show it was doc prescibed at some point.
He didn't take a Performance-enhancing drug and that's all that matters. If he had I would be behind stripping him of his belt but that is not the case.

He didn't take a Performance-enhancing drug and that's all that matters. If he had I would be behind stripping him of his belt but that is not the case.
Oh? Do you know what he took? He took a drug that is illegal to use an athlete under WADA/USADA in competition, but good to go in his home country. He had every oppurtunity to declare it, but for some reason he didn't.
These medications are banned in competition because they can be used to enhance performance or mask the use of performance enhancing drugs. For all we know it's steroids prescibed by his doctor to recover from an injury or something similar.

He will have popped for a drug linked to PED use which is why they don;t want to announce what it is.

4 guys have popped in their team, 3 from the inner circle, 2 for doctor prescribed medication and only 1 has has been cleared.
That's a lot of tainted supplements and medically prescribed screw ups for one team.

He wasn't cleared he received a shortened suspension to only 6 months, like plenty of athletes do for positive tests.

Jason Jackson vs Andrey Koreshkov - Bellator Welterweight Championship
Yaroslav Amosov vs Neiman Gracie
Patchy Mix vs Juan Archuleta II - Bellator Bantamweight Championship
Sergio Pettis vs Raufeon Stots
Danny Sabatello vs James Gallagher
AJ McKee vs Tofiq Musayev
Sidney Outlaw vs Brent Primus
Alexander Shabily vs Usman Nurmagomedov - Bellator Lightweight Championship
Patricky Pitbull vs Islam Mamedov
Timur Khizriev vs Mads Burnell

BONUS: Keri Melendez vs someone who's not a tomato can

Why Danny Sabatello vs James Gallagher and Amosov vs Gracie 2?

Why Danny Sabatello vs James Gallagher and Amosov vs Gracie 2?
Amosov has no interesting match-ups in the top ten besides Gracie. Amosov has already beaten Storley, Michael Page's contract ended, Goiti's knee is kicked in, Koreshkov for title shot, didn't do enough for immediate rematch. It just leaves Gracie. Also, to my knowledge, Amosov and Gracie never fought each other.

I just want to see Gallagher get a decent guy in the top ten. Sabatello/Gallagher would be a fun match-up on the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back