PBP Bellator 301: Amosov vs. Jackson

I always thought he was super overrated. Bellator welterweights are just that bad. NONE of them would be a champ in the UFC.

He's a very good fighter, but when you're in a shark tank and fighting killers every fight without a break, you don't get a reprieve. In Bellator, you do. Amasov seems like a great guy. He's gone through a lot. Jackson was just better.

amosov is an elite fighter... i have no idea what the fuck i just watched. bellator gonna bellator.

I feel like this is one of the few times where xxx was never any good might be appropriate
Jackson might dog the hell out of most of UFC's top ranked WW's.
I've never been high on Amosov myself but Jackson showed how good he was here not how bad Amosov is. Jackson is a problem for anybody.

Hawkeye in Amosov's corner, no wonder he looked like ass

Felt like Amosov constantly ducking down and reaching was gonna catch up to him eventually in this fight. Horrible takedown entries. Amosov looked god awful tonight.

My02MTk2LmpwZWc.jpeg

Jackson just had a Leon Edwards moment. A decision machine who rose to the moment with a solid finish.

Fun underdog win. Love to see it.

Man
When did Jackson become this good
He was super keyed into Amasov's striking from the get-go
Whenever Amasov extended on his punches Jackson was ready with that uppercut
He must have scouted the fuck out of Amasov
Jackson hasn't finished a single fight in his entire Bellator career and now he's KO'ing the champ

Back