Crime High Profile Australia-based British Zoologist raped and tortured over 40 dogs to death

Whenever there's an evil man caught and his wife or girlfriend supposedly had no idea I am also sceptical. However if you read into the articles it seems they weren't close and spent most of their time apart - they spent long periods far from home on their biology work.

That makes some sense. Still, hard to imagine he didn't appear "off" in some noticeable way. I often wonder if these types of people settle down in an attempt to appear normal and blend in. Basically using their partner as a decoy to help fool others into believing they're normal.

Heard about this while it was under wraps a couple of months ago. Horrendous stuff what he did. Won’t be alive for too long I reckon.

Wolf Creek just found it’s next sequel

Better dogs than young girls. As far as being a deviant killer he’s more of a geek than a freak.

That said, gen pop ftw.

Absolutely sick, disgusting and vile. FFS.

EDIT: Apparently what he did is so grotesque and gruesome that even reading about that shit will traumatise you. It's supposed to be some of the worst stuff ever recorded. I truly hope this psycho POS gets biblical level retribution in jail.

“Britton had committed “acts that could only be described as grotesque cruelty which are both confronting and distressing. In my assessment (they) have the potential to cause nervous shock or some other adverse psychological reaction to a person exposed to those details,” the judge said.

Last edited:
Gotta love how there's a whole group of these fucks out there.

In terms of the dark corners of the internet, I don't really want to know what we don't know.

If I'm not mistaken this is the dude who made a video on the dark web called "1 bitch 9 pups" where he systematically tortured and murdered puppies in front of the mother dog before brutally killing her also. This guy should be subjected to scaphism.

Absolutely sick, disgusting and vile. FFS.

EDIT: Apparently what he did is so grotesque and gruesome that even reading about that shit will traumatise you. I truly hope this psycho POS gets biblical level retribution in jail.

“Britton had committed “acts that could only be described as grotesque cruelty which are both confronting and distressing. In my assessment (they) have the potential to cause nervous shock or some other adverse psychological reaction to a person exposed to those details,” the judge said.
There's cliffs of one of his videos on Reddit, I regret reading it.

There are time where upon conviction I think they should just re create that famous Vietnam photo with the guerilla and the snubby. This would be one of those times. There is nothing on earth that chaps my ass like depraved and intentional cruelty.

I don't think you can rehab and fix certain people and we all are better off and safer if they get removed for good if and when they reveal themselves. This is not acceptable behavior in any society I can think of. I feel pissed having entered this thread and new that I probably shouldn't.

You either die a hero (Crocodile Hunter) or you live long enough to be a villain (this guy).

There's cliffs of one of his videos on Reddit, I regret reading it.
Just reading the article was enough. In no way, shape or form am I going to read details about that shit.

There are time where upon conviction I think they should just re create that famous Vietnam photo with the guerilla and the snubby. This would be one of those times. There is nothing on earth that chaps my ass like depraved and intentional cruelty.

I don't think you can rehab and fix certain people and we all are better off and safer if they get removed for good if and when they reveal themselves. This is not acceptable behavior in any society I can think of. I feel pissed having entered this thread and new that I probably shouldn't.
It goes against my principles, but this is one of those cases were I wouldn't mind an exception. Just end this guy.

Heard about this while it was under wraps a couple of months ago. Horrendous stuff what he did. Won’t be alive for too long I reckon.
Isn't Australia notoriously weak on crime?

That makes some sense. Still, hard to imagine he didn't appear "off" in some noticeable way. I often wonder if these types of people settle down in an attempt to appear normal and blend in. Basically using their partner as a decoy to help fool others into believing they're normal.

I'm sure they felt off. I don't blame the spouses for wanting to plead complete ignorance though. You even give people the idea that you had a hint something was going on and they will come after you with a vengeance.

Really wish I hadn't even seen this thread title. Further proof that capital punishment is necessary, this piece of shit is irredeemable.

Update:

[Article is from Tuesday the 6th of February.]

A dog rapist who sexually abused and killed animals in his 'torture room' shipping container has had his sentencing delayed.

British-born crocodile expert Adam Britton, 52, pleaded guilty to 60 charges - including bestiality, animal cruelty and possession of child abuse material - last September.

Both his lawyer and the prosecution were set to make submissions on Britton's sentencing last December but the matter was postponed to this Tuesday.

ce684a0a08c99e4b93f2f8f140c5a451

However, Britton's team requested more time to examine a psychiatric report they received on Friday last week, which could be used to reduced the abuser's sentence.

The prosecution also requested the sentence submission be delayed so it could prepare its own psychiatric report in response.

The 'sadistic' former zoologist, who previously worked with Sir David Attenborough, is now set to face court again in May.

While his sentencing was delayed for another three months, Chief Justice Grant said it was unlikely the expert psychological report would 'reduce culpability' of Britton's actions.

Demonstrators appeared outside Darwin's Supreme Court on Tuesday where they told reporters they hoped Britton would spend the rest of his life behind bars.

One local woman, who asked not to be named, proudly held a sign reading: 'Death penalty for Adam Britton.'

80905203-13050083-Animal_activists_outside_Darwin_s_Supreme_Court_on_Tuesday_pictu-a-21_1707211562172.jpg

Britton has pleaded guilty to eight counts of bestiality - each carrying a maximum of three years behind bars, four counts of possessing and transmitting child abuse material - each with a maximum of 10 years, and 37 counts of aggravated animal cruelty - each with a maximum of five years.

Back