Social "A man is a man, and a woman is a woman" - UK PM

The UK is where quality debate and discussion is being had on this topic. The tide is turning on this insanity and it's happening because of honest dialogue where both sides get to share their ideas and one side reveals how idiotic and detached from reality they are.

Well a lot of this shite has happened under tory leadership but better late than never I suppose , I think an important element here is that it is not an absolute clear left right schism there have been enough big hitters on the left that have said its bollocks to prevent that .

More culture war dogshit to distract from 13 years of tory government policy that's left every grroup in Britiain, trans or otherwise, poorer via ineptitude and an inability to be honest about the effects of brexit.

He's a coward.
Okay, except Brits aren't poorer than they were 13 years ago. They're ~20% wealthier even adjusting for inflation.

Otherwise, yeah, you totally got it figured out.

Now remove trans women from women's spaces (women's locker rooms, women's sports, etc.).
who is policing this and where are you putting them? and they are mostly excluded already from elite women's sports.

There's a huge conversation on it because of trans women wanting to be treated with the exact same, pretty much everything, as real women, and some people supporting that, same as trans men/men. So while this seems pretty basic common knowledge and almost sounds like a waste of time having the PM state this so boldly, unfortunately it is very needed to do right now.
so what will this change? now that he's stated trans women are trans women?

This guy clearly hasn't learned that as of May, 2023, there are over 100 different genders.

"Below are 107 gender identities currently listed for 2023....
A to Z List of Gender Identities...

A
  • Abinary
  • Agender
  • Ambigender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynos
  • Androgynous
  • Aporagender
  • Autigender
B
  • Bakla
  • Bigender
  • Binary
  • Bissu
  • Butch
C
  • Calabai
  • Calalai
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis female
  • Cis male
  • Cis man
  • Cis woman
D
  • Demi-boy
  • Demiflux
  • Demigender
  • Demi-girl
  • Demi-guy
  • Demi-man
  • Dual gender
  • Demi-woman
E
  • Endosex
  • Eunuch
F
  • Fa'afafine
  • Female
  • Female to male
  • Femme
  • FTM
G
  • Gender bender
  • Gender diverse
  • Gender gifted
  • Genderfluid
  • Genderflux
  • Genderfuck
  • Genderless
  • Gendervague
  • Gender nonconforming
  • Genderqueer
  • Gender questioning
  • Gender variant
  • Graygender
H
  • Heterosexual
  • Hijra
I
  • Intergender
  • Intersex
K
  • Kathoey
M
  • Male
  • Male to female
  • Man
  • Man of trans experience
  • Maverique
  • MTF
  • Multigender
  • Muxe
N
  • Neither
  • Neurogender
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Non-binary transgender
O
  • Omnigender
  • Other
P
  • Pangender
  • Polygender
  • Person of transgendered experience
Q
  • Queer
S
  • Sekhet
  • Straight
T
  • Third gender
  • Trans
  • Trans female
  • Trans male
  • Trans man
  • Trans person
  • Trans woman
  • Transgender
  • Transgender female
  • Transgender male
  • Transgender man
  • Transgender person
  • Transgender woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual female
  • Transsexual male
  • Transsexual man
  • Transsexual person
  • Transsexual woman
  • Travesti
  • Trigender
  • Tumtum
  • Two spirit
V
  • Vakasalewalewa
W
  • Waria
  • Winkte
  • Woman
  • Woman of trans experience
X
  • X-gender
  • Xenogender"
{<jordan}
I wonder if the author of the list can tell what's the difference between a trans man and a transsexual man without looking it up.
On the whole the list looks ridiculous, putting together biological conditions, bodily traumas, sexual preferences and actual genders.

Okay, except Brits aren't poorer than they were 13 years ago. They're ~20% wealthier even adjusting for inflation.

Otherwise, yeah, you totally got it figured out.
Did you miss the Brexit part of his post?

More culture war dogshit to distract from 13 years of tory government policy that's left every grroup in Britiain, trans or otherwise, poorer via ineptitude and an inability to be honest about the effects of brexit.

He's a coward.
Totally man, because of all that other stuff, people should just pretend that trans women are real women…

{<diva}

so what will this change? now that he's stated trans women are trans women?

It isn't meant to "instantly change" anything lol that's highly unreasonable. But it is meant to keep steering the conversation in the right direction with actual leaders speaking openly against some pretty absurd movements going on at the moment.

Now remove trans women from women's spaces (women's locker rooms, women's sports, etc.).

Obviously you've never owned a small business. Are you a god damned bathroom manufacturer? You got a lot of stock in toilets? The fuck you want, for us to double the number of bathrooms in my 800 feet of retail space? How about no. How about people just piss and shit in the toilet they want and I don't police their junk.

Obviously you've never owned a small business. Are you a god damned bathroom manufacturer? You got a lot of stock in toilets? The fuck you want, for us to double the number of bathrooms in my 800 feet of retail space? How about no. How about people just piss and shit in the toilet they want and I don't police their junk.
I think people want to put police at every bathroom and cup check on the way in.

The fact that right-wing parties would end up exploiting this wedge issue was always an obvious downside to "gender identity" ideology gaining such traction in Western institutions. Now this sleazebag gains politically from stating a boring, obvious truth that his opponents would be terrified to agree with publicly, even though they all know it. The rise of "gender identity" ideology has been probably the most insane phenomenon I've seen in my lifetime.

We all want to live in reality. People can pretend to be whatever they want , and you can so choose to be polite to them or not, depending how you want to live your life. But that's within the realm of reality and you shouldn't be forced to accept something that's not true.

I think people want to put police at every bathroom and cup check on the way in.

I think they want to do it themselves. Ugly women pussy. Chick dick. Whatever gets them off as long as they can cop a feel and bully a less muscular person.

We all want to live in reality. People can pretend to be whatever they want , and you can so choose to be polite to them or not, depending how you want to live your life. But that's within the realm of reality and you shouldn't be forced to accept something that's not true.
Especially women in rape centers, prisons, locker rooms, bathrooms, changing rooms and board rooms and who are on shortlists for positions/opportunities.

Those women especially should not be forced to deal with another person's fictions.

Censoring, doxing, and replacing him seems imminent.

Orwellian truth statements will likely soon be applied, as per Canadia.

It seems to be your #1 issue, as you literally make up half of the posts in the transgender thread...
lol. i'm literally never in that dumpster of a thread. weirdo.

Looks like the very successful books by both Kathleen stock and Helena Joyce are likely to eventually get picked up by American publishers. Their wild success in the UK seems to be fortifying publishers who fear the woke backlash.

That will change the minds of millions of people and shift the tide over on this side of the pond.

Back