Social "A man is a man, and a woman is a woman" - UK PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/05/rishi-sunak-gender-identity-transgender/

l@nd0
Finally, some common sense coming from the top. Hopefully this marks a change in the tide against this wokeism nonsense.

Men: Adult human males
Women: Adult human females

I would add:

Q: "What about trans women?"
A: What about them?
Q: "Are you saying trans women are not real women?"
A: Trans women are real trans women
Q: "Are trans women, women?"
A: Trans women are trans women, and a woman is a woman.
Q: "So you are saying trans women aren't the same as real women?"
A: Yes. Women are biologically female adult humans. Trans women are biologically male adults who take social roles and identities as trans women.

Common sense to anyone but a lib <JagsKiddingMe>

The Tories will truly do and say anything to avoid being wiped out in the next election.

I'll see how Labour respond to this. If they've any sense they'll agree with him.

I don't really think it's much of an election issue over here anyway.

I want to know how Rishi is planning to unfuck the economy.

LOL. You literally have 100's and 100's of posts in there, defending any and all trans issues. It's your entire persona around here. Who do you think you're fooling?
maybe you can quote my most recent post there, liar?

maybe you can quote my most recent post there, liar?
Come on man. You've been like a rabid hypocrite dog in those kinds of threads and you know it

Last edited:
Obviously you've never owned a small business. Are you a god damned bathroom manufacturer? You got a lot of stock in toilets? The fuck you want, for us to double the number of bathrooms in my 800 feet of retail space? How about no. How about people just piss and shit in the toilet they want and I don't police their junk.
What are you talking about? Just keep it as it has always been with women's and men's private spaces. It's the liberal trash that's trying to change things.

What are you talking about? Just keep it as it has always been with women's and men's private spaces. It's the liberal trash that's trying to change things.

I can't tell the difference between a transwoman 7 and a female 3. They both just look like ugly women to me. Especially when fat. Especially when strong. Do you suppose I should ask to see their driver's license on the way to the toilet, or just rip their pants down and expose them to the inquisition?

why are libs suddenly quiet? i thought this was just culture war nonsense by obsessive basement dwelling right wingers? i love when they move goal posts. they'll be quiet after this then start chirping again in the next trans topic. "trans women are real women!" <Lmaoo>

UK PM:
qixg9EA.gif

The year is 2023 btw

Come on man. You've been like a rabid hypocrite dog in those kinds of threads and you know it
maybe you can quote me in that thread yourself while you're at it. lol at "hypocrite".

What does a "most recent" post have to do with anything? You said you are literally never in there.

This is one of the most egregious attempts at lying I've seen in here.
i haven't been in that threat in months, have rarely posted in that thread, and you're claiming i'm half the posts. i mean, i'm responding to the most egregious actual lie.

why are libs suddenly quiet? i thought this was just culture war nonsense by obsessive basement dwelling right wingers? i love when they move goal posts. they'll be quiet after this then start chirping again in the next trans topic. "trans women are real women!" <Lmaoo>

Are you saying Rishi Sunak isn't a right winger?

"literally never" means you have never entered the thread and never posted in the thread.
so are you just a liar or a schizophrenic?
i'm literally never in that thread, for months now. and i've rarely been in that thread throughout history. is that clear enough for you morons? the other idiot was suggesting i'm 1/2 the posts in that thread, which of course was a blatant lie and easily verifiable.

libs pretend like it's being done by edgy basement dwelling trolls and thus shouldn't be taken seriously.
it's being done by political opportunists. they are an easy target and it gets eaten up by the base.

Back