Examples of salty fans lurking in the shadows praying for someone’s downfall

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
There are so many examples of fans of a specific fighter who can’t cope with the fact that their fighter lost, and instead of giving credit to the person who beat their fighter, they lurk in the background waiting for that person to lose.

They watch every single fight of the person who beat their favorite fighter, waiting for the opportunity to hate on them and say they “ were never that good”

I’ll start with Max Holloway fans. They will never get over the fact that their boy got beat by Volk 3 different times. They are lurking, waiting for Volk to lose so they can downgrade him.

They’re so obvious about it too. Every time another Volk fight comes around, this random horde of accounts come out of the woodwork crapping on Volk.

What’s funny is, even if you downgrade the guy who beat your favorite fighter (especially multiple times), you’re just making your favorite fighter look even worse, because they lost to the person you’re saying was “never that good”.

There are so many examples of fans of a specific fighter who can’t cope with the fact that their fighter lost, and instead of giving credit to the person who beat their fighter, they lurk in the background waiting for that person to lose.

They watch every single fight of the person who beat their favorite fighter, waiting for the opportunity to hate on them and say they “ were never that good”

I’ll start with Max Holloway fans. They will never get over the fact that their boy got beat by Volk 3 different times. They are lurking, waiting for Volk to lose so they can downgrade him.

They’re so obvious about it too. Every time another Volk fight comes around, this random horde of accounts come out of the woodwork crapping on Volk.

What’s funny is, even if you downgrade the guy who beat your favorite fighter (especially multiple times), you’re just making your favorite fighter look even worse, because they lost to the person you’re saying was “never that good”.
You can include Pacman's mom praying for Pac's opponents downfall live

Pacquiao-Ma-gif.gif

I dont really see Max fans clowning Volk now that the dust has settled. How would Volk losing do anything to elevate Max? Quite the contrary. Yes its true there are fans who wish for the demise of some fighters that they dont like,but what of it?

Who cares??

Making threads bitching about fans is the lamest thing one can do. It means your gotten to,which was the objective.

hmmm. I guess I am half guilty of this. I like to watch the fights for the styles. When someone is dominant, I want to see someone come in with something they have not seen and drop them or sub them.

But the rest...nah. I don't have a favorite. I don't care if anyone loses. I want to see the crazy clash of striker vs sub artist. For instance recently I liked watching Izzy win. I also liked watching him lose.

So I guess there are also people who just want to watch a fight to see a really really good scrap, and don't care who is in it.

hmmm. I guess I am half guilty of this. I like to watch the fights for the styles. When someone is dominant, I want to see someone come in with something they have not seen and drop them or sub them.

But the rest...nah. I don't have a favorite. I don't care if anyone loses. I want to see the crazy clash of striker vs sub artist. For instance recently I liked watching Izzy win. I also liked watching him lose.

So I guess there are also people who just want to watch a fight to see a really really good scrap, and don't care who is in it.
i am right with you, its more about the styles than the actual fighter himself for me.

i like watching the styles clash, and when one style is working good for a long time its cool to see

it trumped by the opposite, thats probably why ufc makes so many striker vs grappler matches.

I’m only like this for overtly obnoxious fighters or clear hype jobs. I repeatedly said Bryce Mitchell is highly overrated and would get sparked by Topuria. I said Strickland would jab Izzy to a decision. Etc

I was pissed when Fiziev got big brothered by Gaethje though. Dislike the old guard a lot

Jon Jones haters have been lurking in their shadowy mancaves waiting for him to lose for over a decade, now they're clinging to Stipe to beat Jones. Imagine that.

<JonesLaugh>
As a Gane enthusiast, I'd prefer if Jones won against Stipe (and then left forever lmao).
No, more seriously, it's quite easy to accept the fact that your favorite fighter isn't as good as Jones :D

I'll never understand the Brian Ortega haters

Khabib haters have ultimate hater blue ball syndrome. Without a scratch or loss on his record hater blue ball symptoms include lashing out about his tweeting or interview patterns post-retirement, rehashing Tibau scoring interpretation 47 years after it took place, and random socio-political-religious virtue signaling. Sad stuff.

Every fighter who has ever achieved great things is hated by a bunch a people. Its just differently enabled people who believe their favorite fighter is the one who gets picked on the most. I'm crying, really I am....

tom-y-jerry-tom-and-jerry.gif

Reactions: HHJ
Some cat was on here the other day calling Strickland a 'paper champ' and something about Hazmat. I don't understand why people get so invested emotionally in a fighters personality. Like, the mental gymnastics it would take to think that's OK to put out in the world is mind boggling.

THE WORSE BY FAR ARE THE IZZY HATERS

Back