UFC 294 has gone to s***

Mixed ass? Lol.

@StonedLemur favorite toy to pleasure himself with.

url

It happens more often now because there are more fights now. Nothing more, nothing less.

It hasnt gone to shit at all. Volk vs Islam II is still must see tv and Khamzat fighting anyone is must see TV.

A few guys get injured and its a "sport" and not the greatest shit ever

Sit down young man.

Volk vs Islam 2 is far from "must see tv."

Even if it's not in ideal circumstances, Islam vs Volk 2 is unmissable if you're an MMA fan. I'm real fkn excited for that one even if I have to stay up till 5am to watch it.

Costa ruining yet another fight sucks big time though. Dana needs to send him an angry letter with red font.

There are a number of people here aged 30-50. rumor has it that's even the median age in many subs here.

<Ellaria01>
Considering gen zs are on reddit or discord, new accounts here are just banned members with no place else to go. Which is sad.

Considering gen zs are on reddit or discord, new accounts here are just banned members with no place else to go. Which is sad.
They go ban happy and people just rejoin because there's nowhere else like sherdog. It's a unique environment and once you get used to it you're staying whether you like it or not imo.
If I told you my past you'd be surprised I was alive, as I am actually.
Same here probably. I've seen stuff you've posted here and there and I've also lived through some crazy stuff. Life is... unpredictable that's for sure! Only thing I'm good at is surviving so I keep doing it. Like a LHW cockroach.

<Fedor23>

They go ban happy and people just rejoin because there's nowhere else like sherdog. It's a unique environment and once you get used to it you're staying whether you like it or not imo.

Same here probably. I've seen stuff you've posted here and there and I've also lived through some crazy stuff. Life is... unpredictable that's for sure! Only thing I'm good at is surviving so I keep doing it. Like a LHW cockroach.

<Fedor23>

Surviving is our greatest skill and that's a great skill to have brother.
Its not always easy, but its all we know.

Back