Media Dana White calls out the USADA "Scumbags" on Pat McAffee's show

There's nothing on Google, hence why you don't provide any source <seedat>

Do you know how I can tell you never even looked? Because it was one of hte biggest MMA stories ever and tons of pages would come up. The reason I'm not providing you a source is because all you've done is be deliberately stupid in this thread and it seems like a complete waste of effort.

They didn't change any rule for him, only Conor had this privilege.

Yes, they did. They stopped reporting positive tests, because he was testing positive all the time. They allowed him to fight with roids in his system. They didn't ban him for life for the 3rd failed test.

They made it a legit sport in order to sell the company and now it's become prize fighting. Lean into it. Pride never dies!

He's right.
  • Conor re-entered their pool like they'd been demanding. No exemption was ever given.
  • Afterwards when they decided to bring up their pending contract renewal they found out they wouldn't be being renewed. Probably should've asked prior to 2 months out
  • They threw a hissy fit and leaked it to the media implying drug testing was ending totally AND that it was connected to Conor, knowing it would get the reaction it did
  • Even though Conor was literally in their pool and the UFC was just changing agencies and he'd have to remain in theirs too
USADA just wants the money and reputation the UFC's contract was giving them and is now instead going to one of their competitors.

UFC was damaging to the usada brand, they deliberately try to undermine it at every chance.

Why risk the vast bulk of their business for a sideline the undermines your legitimacy.

Why did Conor even enter the pool then. Conor wasn’t planning on returning until spring next year anyway so his 6 months would be up

None of these conspiracy nuts have any explanation for why Conor is quite literally in USADA's pool right now and can be tested 24/7 like any other fighter when according to their own theory he could've just skipped USADA entirely by waiting until Jan 1 to avoid testing.

USADA put out a weak ass hissy fit theory to generate headlines in the hopes that it would put pressure on the UFC to reconsider and renew their contract instead of giving it to another agency. That's it.

UFC was damaging to the usada brand, they deliberately try to undermine it at every chance.

Why risk the vast bulk of their business for a sideline the undermines your legitimacy.

USADA literally has an entirely separate website and units to handle the UFC alone because they were their biggest and most prestigious client. They blast it everywhere in their promotional material that they've got the UFC's contract.

But yeah man, the New York Road Runners Association's partnership is totally worth the same as the UFC's.

Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.

Dana was all about the USADA testing until someone he was smitten with would have to follow their guidelines like everyone else on his roster. Do I think drug testing in MMA is pointless? Absolutely it is. Only scumbag in this equation is the red faced wife beater though

You only have to stay in the pool for 6 months. Conor wouldn’t need an exemption if he’s planning on returning at ufc 300 in April. So it had zero to do with Conor

I think usada just didn't want a big card with Conor on it.

USADA are scum bags for making Costa test 31 times while the rest of the division got tested 3

Puke, Pat McAfee is such a bullshit spewing machine he’s challenging Steven A for the hw BS title. And Dana is a bullshit artist, so you know he’s lying because his mouth is moving. I agree with a lot of the other posters. Dana wants to control the testing. He’s not interested in fairness or anything that hangs up certain fighters. Simple as that.

Dana had better watch his tongue, or USADA will accidentally publicly disclose all the special treatment they gave Jon Jones.

Back