Who do you believe UFC or USADA?

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Your logic makes zero sense. How is their statement totally reasonable if the UFC didn't get what they wanted? That means USADA did.
USADA straight up implied Conor is on steroids with their statement.

While Conor is literally in USADA's pool and USADA should catch him if that's the case.

Either USADA are shit testers and deserve to be kicked to the curb for such incompetence or they're defaming him.

Stop shilling, its embarrassing. Conor now goes from having to wait 6 months to fight to having to wait less than 2 months to fight. The UFC wanted a special exemption for Conor and they got it.

C'mon

you think face like this is telling lies?
dm_231012_TPMS_Dana_White.jpg

Your logic makes zero sense. How is their statement totally reasonable if the UFC didn't get what they wanted? That means USADA did.
What did USADA "want" other than the UFC to follow the rules? How does "my logic" not make sense? The UFC didn't want to follow the rules and bailed. You don't have to be a Rocket Surgeon to understand this. Its hardly anyone's logic, its simply what happened and USADA explains the situation clearly in their statement. Dana is spewing fire and calling it a "scumbag move" but never explains exactly why.

They can test him 24/7 until Jan 1 if they're so convinced he's on PEDs. If he is they'll catch him. If he's not they defamed him by saying he's on steroids and then literally proving he isn't.

As to your 2nd point, you're just proving how reckless of a statement it was to ever put out without any positive tests.
The rules state he has to be in the pool for 6 months. The whole Lesnar debacle should clearly explain to you why USADA would want nothing to do with giving another exemption to a star athlete who "May" be on the juice. Conor's refusal to join the pool until now and his physical appearance certainly led credence to those who are accusing him of juicing. USADA never said Conor is on the Juice. That's your interpretation. They wanted him to follow the rules they were hired to enforce. The UFC didn't want to follow said rules, and here we are.

As to my second point, why didn't Conor join the pool a year ago, or 6 months ago? Conor and the UFC both know the rules, now they're crying about having them enforced when it affects their collective bottom line. They are demanding USADA grant an exemption after USADA got burned (BADLY) by the whole Lesnar incident. People have been accusing Conor of being on the gear for a while now. LOL NO ONE is making a more reckless statement of their own guilt than Conor and the UFC are. Neither Conor nor the UFC can even explain why it was such a "Scumbag Move", they can just rant.

Edit: I will also add that I am no Dana hater. I appreciate what he has done and what the UFC has become. I have spoken favorably of Dana and the UFC counter to the sentiment of many posts in this forum. This time, Dana and Conor's actions (and Conor's appearance) don't pass the sniff test.

Last edited:
They can test him 24/7 until Jan 1 if they're so convinced he's on PEDs. If he is they'll catch him. If he's not they defamed him by saying he's on steroids and then literally proving he isn't.

As to your 2nd point, you're just proving how reckless of a statement it was to ever put out without any positive tests.

You really make no sense... USADA said that UFC wanted some privileges for Conor, that's all.

Obviously if Connor can't get those privileges he won't be stupid enough to cheat...

Yeah the government never lies to us

Has nothing to do with the veracity of their claims.

Even if what they say is 100% true (which I don't believe for a second) it's completely unbecoming for a professional organization of this caliber and with its standing in the industry to come out with this catty, "let me get my story out first" silliness. They tried to capitalize on the uninformed perspective that the UFC was going to go rogue and stop testing athletes by playing into that to make themselves look better for losing a huge partner. It ended up making them look far worse.

The rules state he has to be in the pool for 6 months. The whole Lesnar debacle should clearly explain to you why USADA would want nothing to do with giving another exemption to a star athlete who "May" be on the juice.

What evidence is there that USADA was damaged as a result of the Brock fight? By all accounts, standard procedure was followed, no?

Conor's refusal to join the pool until now and his physical appearance certainly led credence to those who are accusing him of juicing. USADA never said Conor is on the Juice. That's your interpretation. They wanted him to follow the rules they were hired to enforce. The UFC didn't want to follow said rules, and here we are.

What evidence is there that the UFC didn't want to follow the "said rules?" We literally have no evidence of that?

In my view I am very strongly inclined to believe USADA.

You just can't believe a word the UFC says really, especially Dana.

I think we all know what McGregor has been doing and his undoubted reluctance to stop. Work it all out from there...

My take on the situation is that UFC was looking to get out of USADA deal for a while and the Conor situation just happened to be the catalyst. I don't trust anything Dana/Hunter/Nowitzky say, and if there really was independent investigative journalism, we would find out the truth - as it stands, UFC has a tight grip on the media and pushes its own narrative on everyone without anyone seriously challenging them.

Who cares? The fact of the matter is that USADA works for the UFC, not the other way around. Sounds like USADA fucked around and found out and got sacked. Also, unpopular I know, but I doubt it was Dana who made this decision, it seemed to me like it was more Hunter Campbell who got super pissed off and facilitated this.

WHEN THE MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE IS VIEWABLE FROM SPACE ...

<WhatItIs>

Both sides are trying to make it look like the other side is the problem.. UFC has the ability to yell louder so they will be believed.

Based on the UFC press conference.. They have been planning this for a while.

The testing will be much more subjective now and that came right out of the lips of Hunter Campbell

I believe UFC wants to make Endeavor shareholders very happy by getting Conor back in time for UFC 300, which is supposed to be in April 2024. By entering the USADA pool, Conor wouldn’t have been eligible for that card. Now they avoid that problem all together.

I feel bad for the honest fighters that don’t cheat.

Except Conor is literally in the USADA pool right now to align with April's UFC 300.

Stop shilling, its embarrassing. Conor now goes from having to wait 6 months to fight to having to wait less than 2 months to fight. The UFC wanted a special exemption for Conor and they got it.

Yes, because there's no such thing as having to promote a fight or do a training camp for it. Conor will just magically fight on Jan 1.

Let alone that that risks his eligibility for UFC 300 in April. Or that the UFC has already said he must undergo this 6 months regardless to align with... April.

What did USADA "want" other than the UFC to follow the rules? How does "my logic" not make sense? The UFC didn't want to follow the rules and bailed. You don't have to be a Rocket Surgeon to understand this. Its hardly anyone's logic, its simply what happened and USADA explains the situation clearly in their statement. Dana is spewing fire and calling it a "scumbag move" but never explains exactly why.

Your argument is that the UFC didn't want to but Conor literally is in the pool right now. It's completely contradictory.

The rules state he has to be in the pool for 6 months. The whole Lesnar debacle should clearly explain to you why USADA would want nothing to do with giving another exemption to a star athlete who "May" be on the juice. Conor's refusal to join the pool until now and his physical appearance certainly led credence to those who are accusing him of juicing. USADA never said Conor is on the Juice. That's your interpretation. They wanted him to follow the rules they were hired to enforce. The UFC didn't want to follow said rules, and here we are.

As to my second point, why didn't Conor join the pool a year ago, or 6 months ago? Conor and the UFC both know the rules, now they're crying about having them enforced when it affects their collective bottom line. They are demanding USADA grant an exemption after USADA got burned (BADLY) by the whole Lesnar incident. People have been accusing Conor of being on the gear for a while now. LOL NO ONE is making a more reckless statement of their own guilt than Conor and the UFC are. Neither Conor nor the UFC can even explain why it was such a "Scumbag Move", they can just rant.

Edit: I will also add that I am no Dana hater. I appreciate what he has done and what the UFC has become. I have spoken favorably of Dana and the UFC counter to the sentiment of many posts in this forum. This time, Dana and Conor's actions (and Conor's appearance) don't pass the sniff test.

Again, Conor is quite literally in the pool right now and the UFC have already said he won't be eligible to compete until his 6 months are up in April

There is no actual indication of the UFC not following any rules. Only USADA making up bullshit in their hissy fit at not being renewed.

You really make no sense... USADA said that UFC wanted some privileges for Conor, that's all.

Obviously if Connor can't get those privileges he won't be stupid enough to cheat...

So what exactly are you complaining about if the rules are in fact being followed?

USADA got everything they wanted except the contract renewed. It's pretty easy to follow what they're actually upset about.

Yes, because there's no such thing as having to promote a fight or do a training camp for it. Conor will just magically fight on Jan 1.

Let alone that that risks his eligibility for UFC 300 in April. Or that the UFC has already said he must undergo this 6 months regardless to align with... April.

Conor at UFC 300 is a fan created idea from the last couple weeks. The UFC wanted Conor to fight in December. They never said anything about UFC 300.

Just to be clear, you believe Dana over the national anti doping organization for the Olympics, despite the fact that Dana has a proven track record of lying.

USADA says UFC let them go because of Conor. They UFC wanted Conor to be given special treatment and refused so they got dumped

UFC says USADA is lying to save face after they decided to go with a different company. They say USADA has a lot of inefficiencies and they want to work with someone who can do it better

View attachment 1006157

Who’s telling the truth?
Anyone who actually watched the conference with Hunter and Jeff would side with the UFC if they actually listened to the incompetence of USADA over the last few years.
Testing will still be the same, just making improvements.

USADA. Makes sense given the history. UFC wants an exemption for Brock so they can surprise everyone with a Brock PPV ... then Brock fails test for PEDs. UFC comes to USADA and wants an exemption for Conor, even though he's been out of the testing pool for a long time and showing pics constantly of his hot dog skin tone with 15 pounds of raw mass added during his 'recovery' from a fucking broken bone ... and so USADA is like fuck that, you embarrassed us and impacted our credibility last time, he needs to be in the pool for 6 months and pass 2 tests.

UFC throws a fit, so now they are going to find a testing agency that will be 100% complicit in their shady bullshit instead of just 90%.

Anyone who actually watched the conference with Hunter and Jeff would side with the UFC if they actually listened to the incompetence of USADA over the last few years.
Testing will still be the same, just making improvements.

lol
lmao, even.

The very obvious gist of it is they wanted Conor to get an exception, USADA didn't give it, UFC threw a fit and said we're cancelling the partnership, then USADA released their statement.

USADA obviously
So all of the sudden out of the blue the relationship between Usada and the ufc quickly deteriorated and we’re told that the fact that Connor Mcgregor who’s been delaying entering the test pool and looks like the universal solider coming back it’s totally coincidental, the fuck outta here

Conor was a great star in the UFC but now he is about done. No problem waiting out his testing pool. USADA was in the wrong to bring him up, if he failed a test then it is different case they will need to bring him up. If the UFC tries to rush the wait period which of course they always will.. and that would be business as usual. I respect the USADA over UFC but they crossed a line.

So what exactly are you complaining about if the rules are in fact being followed?

USADA got everything they wanted except the contract renewed. It's pretty easy to follow what they're actually upset about.

You just have to read : “The relationship between USADA and UFC became untenable given the statements made by UFC leaders and others questioning USADA’s principled stance that McGregor not be allowed to fight without being in the testing pool for at least six months.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/12/sport/usada-ufc-conor-mcgregor-spt-intl/index.html

They simply gave the real reason of their disagreement and that's their right. USADA is a non profit organization, they don't care about money.

UFC chose to become a circus show, end of the story.

Back