Who do you believe UFC or USADA?

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
USADA was the worst thing to happen to mma.
Regulated drug testing was the worst thing to happen in mma?

Vitor belfort failed a pre fight drug test and the ufc still let him fight. Dont forget that nate tested positive for roids, and the ufc swept it under the rug.

I dont think usada is the problem here.

Regulated drug testing was the worst thing to happen in mma?

Vitor belfort failed a pre fight drug test and the ufc still let him fight. Dont forget that nate tested positive for roids, and the ufc swept it under the rug.

I dont think usada is the problem here.
Yes. Give us back pride style maximum physiques and soccer kicks etc.

And then none of that ever happened.

But please do continue living in the past.
Because USADA wouldn't sign off on it, leading to the irreconcilable differences between them.

If I try to rob a bank, and fail, the fact that it didn't come off doesn't mean it was never tried.

We have to live in the past, when talking about the current situation, because the past is how we got to the present, and you're pretending it doesn't exist.

They made an assumption it was based on Conor. Thats just a fit and trying to save face.
"They made an assumption" - they were participants and have been interacting with the UFC all this time, and if that was the impasse that caused Dana to find more a more pliable "yes, Dana" organization, that's not an assumption.

Do you realize how silly you sound? And how oblivious and ironic it is that you, a random Sher-dogger with no knowledge of anything is accusing a first-hand participant of "making assumptions" because that fits the narrative of YOUR assumptions.

Yes, USADA does have first-hand, inside knowledge of what went on between the UFC AND USADA.

"They made an assumption" - they were participants and have been interacting with the UFC all this time, and if that was the impasse that caused Dana to find more a more pliable "yes, Dana" organization, that's not an assumption.

Do you realize how silly you sound? And how oblivious and ironic it is that you, a random Sher-dogger with no knowledge of anything is accusing a first-hand participant of "making assumptions" because that fits the narrative of YOUR assumptions.

Yes, USADA does have first-hand, inside knowledge of what went on between the UFC AND USADA.
If Conor doesnt do his six months in the waiting period then you can bump this otherwise you are just being anti-UFC. Nothing is silly, I read USADAs statement and listened to the conference. Did you?
That is where I built my conclusion. If USADA isnt throwing a fit then why would they care about the non contract renewal and what need for a statement would there be unless they are scared to lose credibility so they throw out the most famous fighters name and give a narrative all the gullible folk eat up without reviewing the other perspective.

Dana's new more pliable "Yes Dana" organization is literally doing USADA's own old pre-December 2022 USADA policy. In Dec 2022 USADA added "at least" to their 6 month clause to allow them to extend things beyond 6 months based on their also new ability to ask what an athlete had been doing for the last 12 months in their retirement. The new policy is just going back to the old USADA policy. You guys are literally throwing the most insane hissy fit over what you used to accept just fine for literal years of USADA policy.

Let alone completely ignoring all the other things the UFC said they were implementing that would be improvements and innovations over USADA's outdated methods. Which the UFC had been paying for as part of their contract but USADA never actually materialized in all their years of partnership. Weird how that was eh? Wonder what USADA did with all that money. I'm sure the UFC was totally fine with that and that in no way impacted them shopping around for companies that actually did have new innovations as promised across these last 8 years that USADA had provided none.

You guys are only mad that the "at least" part is going away and now have to accept Conor is returning in April, and therefore likely UFC 300, instead of even later. Because all you actually give a shit about is ensuring you never have to see Conor fight again and denying him that for as long as possible.

Sad.

Last edited:
I don't think this is just one sides fault.

USADA side is we have these rules and standards in place that we operate by.

UFC side is we pay for your service and we don't always believe everything should be just by the book. We'd like to have some input or changes made at times. Things like waking fighters up at 4AM. Testing one fighter 8 times to 1 to another. Maybe instead of six months we go down to three months. I'm sure there is many other issues behind the scenes none of us are aware of.

This didn't blow up because of just Conor. Conor issue might just been the final nail in the coffin.

Back