Who do you believe UFC or USADA?

Who do you believe?

• Total voters

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
USADA says UFC let them go because of Conor. They UFC wanted Conor to be given special treatment and refused so they got dumped

UFC says USADA is lying to save face after they decided to go with a different company. They say USADA has a lot of inefficiencies and they want to work with someone who can do it better

IMG_2613.jpeg

Who’s telling the truth?

Last edited:
About what exactly?

Edit.

What a failure of a thread.

Second edit.

You should know better. There was zero context. I should have replied to have clearly obvious how non-existent the OP was.

It was pretty much the title.. And that was it.

I voted for you last year in round 1.

I will not be voting for you at all this year. A POTY does not make such a ridiculously woeful thread.

Who do you believe?

About what?

Last edited:
can-i-choose-neither-dan.gif

About what exactly?

USADA says UFC let them go because of Conor. They UFC wanted Conor to be given special treatment and refused so they got dumped

UFC says USADA is lying to save face after they decided to go with a different company. They say USADA has a lot of inefficiencies and they want to work with someone who can do it better

USADA was probably mad Conor and whoever else involved (potentially the UFC) found that loophole, and were trying to prevent it from happening as it kinda makes USADA look like a joke.

Dana said Conor is playing by the rules, to leave him alone.

Try to bear in mind how insanely desperate Dana is at this point in Conors career to squeeze more money out of him. He's like a cornered rabid fox right now, hell I'd bet a hefty wager he'd slap his own wife before he'd give up on his golden goose.

Remember Dana White was asked about Conor saying he was fighting in December and if USADA would allow it (something like that) and Dana said "who gives a shit what USADA thinks"

that should tell you who to believe.
Not only that, Dana has constantly lied on his fighters and everyone since the beginning of time. It's pretty sickening that the media never calls him out on it. I understand though, the few that have called him out have all been ostracized and blackballed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back