Media 4 x World's Strongest Man is trying mma

He can literally tear limbs with ease, I wonder if they will even allow him to fight. Hes Brock X2.

There's a point of diminishing returns with size. He can do everything right but just will never have the speed and stamina to be truly competitive. Still I love the guy and look forward to the freak show.

Also yes the 265 cap on HW is dumb and needs to go.

Shaw vs Pudz or Eddie Hall.

we already saw pudz do this. having bodybuilder muscles just isn't an asset in fighting.

Why wouldn’t they just add a super heavy?

I like Shaw, but if you'll notice, they never even want to spar anyone above 170 on camera, much less other HWs. I guess too much ego and rep to lose. The only exceptions I can think of is when Hafthor rolled with Gordon Ryan, and the younger strongman (forgot name) grappled with Pat Barry....

He gasses in 30 seconds or less in a real fight lol

He can literally tear limbs with ease, I wonder if they will even allow him to fight. Hes Brock X2.

He will get knocked out before having the time to do anything.

Also, he won't pass the drug test, even without USADA.

Why do we call guys like him strongest in the world. He would lose to ufc lightweights. Maybe the whole roster. Not strong in my book

Juat weight lifting

There comes a time when no matter how good your skills are the size difference is insurmountable. I don’t know a whole lot about Shaw but he’s not just some giant worthless slob. Dude is a 6’8 400 + mobile and athletic.

Punches like a 4th grader

Show us how it’s done champ.

They can use him for spectacle fights. Have him fight Mark Zuckerberg.

There comes a time when no matter how good your skills are the size difference is insurmountable. I don’t know a whole lot about Shaw but he’s not just some giant worthless slob. Dude is a 6’8 400 + mobile and athletic.

Show us how it’s done champ.

I agree and that's why you only see him grappling with a 155er like Poirier. He could simply go to a gym and do some grappling with a larger fighter and make a popularly highly viewed video, but alas he won't do it.....

Back