Social Covid true believer psychology explained

You seem to suffer from the startling misunderstanding that wearing a mask out and about is the same as during a surgery. Even basic cloth masks have a roughly 50% efficacy. Masks are also still generally used during surgery.

Lolololololololololol , fuck me

Yeah. You can only get told to ignore what's in front of you so much before you wake up. The numbers showed you were incredibly unlikely to die from covid. The people around you were getting mild symptoms and shaking it off. They were telling you you were sick even when you were fine . You really had to dig deep physiologically to believe everything around you was a lie.
I know three personally three families who got affected by COVID hard.
One family lost mom /aunt/two grandmas.
Second family a mom - nurse ( 40ish ) bought to antiwaxer bullshit . She didn't allow her parents ( 60-65 ) to be vaccinated, got them some miracle cure recommended by antivac website. They both died few weeks after they agreed to not get vaccine.
Third family lost grandad and grand uncle (55, 59) in the early stages of COVID when we were waiting for vaccines.
Please link the numbers which you vaguely describe.

You're really still on the save grandma kick?

The Government never focused on protecting the people who really needed protecting. Instead they tried forcing overreaching and unconstitutional mandates, masks and lockdowns on everyone, including children who were never in danger of a damn thing when it came to covid.

The Government didn't give a shit about grandma and instead tricked you into thinking that conservatives were grandma killers for not following the Government's illogical blanket rules. You were and still are a pawn of big Government.
Governments did a lot less of mistakes handling the pandemic then fairy tales parroted by antiwaxers. Final argument being government is making people into pawns. What did government achieve by it? Any rational explanation?
Kids are lot less affected by COVID but you forget to add they are still good to spread it to adult population.
People wear masks for decades in Japan even for basic flu. It is seen as good behaviour to wear mask to not spread any respiratory disease into public.
You are like a child bitching about little inconvenience and parroting fairy tales to justify your zero level social/empathy behaviour.

Tough enough to survive the terrible COVID without taking some shitty "vaccine". I've had it twice, once in dec 2020 where it was like a mild cold. I also had it again last week and barely even noticed. I wouldn't have even tested, but I figured a few free days off work would be cool.
When you were never struck by lighting you are good to climb the highest tree in area, if lightning thunder occurs. Right?

Why do you keep asking about this? You realize surgeons don't wear masks during surgery to try and prevent the patient from getting infected with a flu virus, right? It's to prevent hairs, spit and all kinds of stuff from getting into open wounds.
<{fry}>

Governments did a lot less of mistakes handling the pandemic then fairy tales parroted by antiwaxers. Final argument being government is making people into pawns. What did government achieve by it? Any rational explanation?
Kids are lot less affected by COVID but you forget to add they are still good to spread it to adult population.
People wear masks for decades in Japan even for basic flu. It is seen as good behaviour to wear mask to not spread any respiratory disease into public.
You are like a child bitching about little inconvenience and parroting fairy tales to justify your zero level social/empathy behaviour.

You need to get up to date on things that are happening because this is a projection of yourself onto others

"You are like a child bitching about little inconvenience and parroting fairy tales to justify your zero level social/empathy behaviour"

https://spotify.link/BcsDj4hoUDb

You lot really have no fucking clue what's come out over the last 3 months, now catagoric facts and the ramifications of this all.
Don't watch the above and stay ignorant (or not idgaf) but bagging someone while displaying such stupidity, ignorance and narcissism can't be left unsaid.

Fuck me

You need to get up to date on things that are happening because this is a projection of yourself onto others

"You are like a child bitching about little inconvenience and parroting fairy tales to justify your zero level social/empathy behaviour"

https://spotify.link/BcsDj4hoUDb

You lot really have no fucking clue what's come out over the last 3 months, now catagoric facts and the ramifications of this all.
Don't watch the above and stay ignorant (or not idgaf) but bagging someone while displaying such stupidity, ignorance and narcissism can't be left unsaid.

Fuck me
Dude, if you cared about people you would have taken the experimental vaccine created by the largest criminal organization in the world!

Sheesh, some of these people are beyond help.

I know three personally three families who got affected by COVID hard.
One family lost mom /aunt/two grandmas.
Second family a mom - nurse ( 40ish ) bought to antiwaxer bullshit . She didn't allow her parents ( 60-65 ) to be vaccinated, got them some miracle cure recommended by antivac website. They both died few weeks after they agreed to not get vaccine.
Third family lost grandad and grand uncle (55, 59) in the early stages of COVID when we were waiting for vaccines.
Please link the numbers which you vaguely describe.
Your personal anecdotes are about as useful as mine, which aren't. I know 0 people who have died from covid. The only people I know who were hospitalized from covid were my wife when we both got it. She was double vaxxed , I had zero. She went to hospital, I had less then 24hrs of minor symptoms. And 1 of her family members, again double vaxxed, hospital for a week.

Theres people that literally say they have 20 friends that died from covid...

And this is one of 'them'
Those people don't typically have 20 friends lol you know how statistically rare it would be for one person to know TWENTY people who died from a virus that had a 95% or more survival rate

I truly believe that 2 of my coworkers died, another had irreparable damage to some of his organs (and also later died) and some family friends were hospitalized for weeks after the initial COVID outbreak.

If there are people out there who still believe it was a hoax and people should not have been taken measures to try to protect themselves, as silly as they may have seemed, then I dunno what to say.

I truly believe that 2 of my coworkers died, another had irreparable damage to some of his organs (and also later died) and some family friends were hospitalized for weeks after the initial COVID outbreak.

If there are people out there who still believe it was a hoax and people should not have been taken measures to try to protect themselves, as silly as they may have seemed, then I dunno what to say.
Measures didn’t “seem” silly, they were illogical, contradictory, unscientific, and actually did harm.

Measures didn’t “seem” silly, they were illogical, contradictory, unscientific, and actually did harm.

My point is that when it first hit and not much was known about how it got transmitted, then anything anyone could do to try to protect him or herself was not "silly". People were dying and there was too much unknown.

If you want to look back in hindsight and say "we shouldn't have done that" that's a different conversation, not at all the point I was trying to make.

My point is that when it first hit and not much was known about how it got transmitted, then anything anyone could do to try to protect him or herself was not "silly". People were dying and there was too much unknown.

If you want to look back in hindsight and say "we shouldn't have done that" that's a different conversation, not at all the point I was trying to make.

Obviously there’s a limit to what might be considered “not silly” when confronting a novel corona virus, and despite all the officials who like to lean back on “we couldn’t have known” to excuse their BS, the fact is plenty of people knew very early on what made sense and what didn’t (eg doctors, scientists, etc…). Unfortunately, they were marginalized and sometimes outright censored, and now we have people saying “nobody could have known!”

Your personal anecdotes are about as useful as mine, which aren't. I know 0 people who have died from covid. The only people I know who were hospitalized from covid were my wife when we both got it. She was double vaxxed , I had zero. She went to hospital, I had less then 24hrs of minor symptoms. And 1 of her family members, again double vaxxed, hospital for a week.
Hmm personal anecdotes are useless? Better see what the data says then huh? Oh geeze it says over a million people died?

Not to mention the economic impacts.

In August 2019, BlackRock presented a policy plan to the Fed in which they laid out that a downturn was coming and the Fed should enact an unprecedented response in order to get reserves into private hands. In September 2019, there was a lot of activity in the repo market, an overnight market for repurchase agreements where banks sell assets at night and buy them back the next morning to avoid the appearance of taking out huge emergency loans. The banks were hurting for liquidity. The Fed started to apply BlackRock's plan by making large asset purchases in the retail circuit. This had never been done before. In 2008, the Fed bought shitty assets from commercial banks but this was in the wholesale circuit. When the Fed buys assets from the retail circuit, it creates inflation for us. In September the Fed injected 400 billion in the retail supply.

In March 2020, the "pandemic" happened and while everyone was distracted by the horror production on TV, BlackRock's plan was executed proper. The Fed actually brought on BlackRock as advisors on what retail assets the Fed should buy (including BlackRock assets). The Fed created 3.5 trillion in money out of thin air and started buying retail assets, mostly from the stock market, hence why billionaires double or tripled their fortunes during Covid. Counting September, about 4 trillion dollars were created out of thin air in the wholesale circuit and a corresponding 4 trillion dollars was also created in the retail market - which was unprecedented. This created the inflation and the debt crisis we're experiencing now. Then like clockwork the IMF and Bank of International settlements started talking about CBDCs and salivating over the programmable nature of the currency, being able to block transactions, give money an expiration date, prevent money from being used X miles from your home in the event of the lockdown, etc. The only way such a totalitarian currency would look appealing is if the value of existing currencies was essentially destroyed and people were desperate.

Those people don't typically have 20 friends lol you know how statistically rare it would be for one person to know TWENTY people who died from a virus that had a 95% or more survival rate

Thats my point.. its either all or nothing it seems..

liam-liam-mask.gif
love these bro science posts.

Dude, if you cared about people you would have taken the experimental vaccine created by the largest criminal organization in the world!

Sheesh, some of these people are beyond help.

This thread is an excellent topic in its own right so I'm trying to stay out of it. It gives a legitimate reason for the unbelievable level of retardation shown in the antithinker/anti education camp and perhaps fewer have an acquired brain injury in the traditional sense that I thought.

Worth watching the posters you know for change. Their styles, online personalities, intellectual ability and even aggression (both more or less). Do them a favour and point out the changes and remind them that the critical part of a brain injury like ALL medicine is early treatment.

I'm more interested in the treatment than a deep understanding of forced compliance techniques. Good insight into whats wrong with he field when they appear to be investigating amoral psychology yet not the counter.

Back