Social Covid true believer psychology explained

love these bro science posts.

I love good irony and satire, your post and the thread topic. And lol bro science, gold.

Kevin McKernan was the lead scientist on the world genome project and the others are no slouches either. You could say ALL experts in their fields, good luck.

I'll see you in the vaxx thread.

https://spotify.link/AzJLomnsVDb

Interesting thing is this exact critique can be used for those who oppose public safety regulations. They are doing something that's in the minority of what everyone else has agreed to do (even if that agreement is mostly precautionary), and need to rationalize it, as well as ridicule others for not engaging in the same behavior they are.

This has been done before in almost the exact same manner for other safety regulations, with the exact same ideological arguments as to why they shouldnt need to inconvenience themselves out of their current pattern of behavior:

There ain't no freedom no more, pretty soon we're gon' be a Communist Country!

Goddamn, I'm dying laughing at the 20 something mom who wants to drink and drive with her toddler in the front passenger seat.

There's an incredible amount of survivorship bias in viewing the absolute shitshow lack of safety regulations we had in the past as some sort of golden era of freedom.

The kids who died in motor vehicle collisions without seatbelts never lived to be 50 and say "well we drove drunk with no seatbelts and we turned out ok."

You see this in every field, old timers bitching about OSHA regulations that were literally written after workers died doing whatever haphazard irresponsible action is now regulated (like working at a shipyard painting an interior room on a ship with paint that releases flammable fumes in a closed space with no ventilation fans, meanwhile the fans are in a box a few hundred yards away from the ship being painted).

I love good irony and satire, your post and the thread topic. And lol bro science, gold.

Kevin McKernan was the lead scientist on the world genome project and the others are no slouches either. You could say ALL experts in their fields, good luck.

I'll see you in the vaxx thread.

https://spotify.link/AzJLomnsVDb
A. Blowing smoke through a mask to prove that masks don't mitigate risk of viral spread is room temp IQ fodder.

B.) You will definitely not see me in the vax thread.

C.) Enjoy your Sunday

Goddamn, I'm dying laughing at the 20 something mom who wants to drink and drive with her toddler in the front passenger seat.

There's an incredible amount of survivorship bias in viewing the absolute shitshow lack of safety regulations we had in the past as some sort of golden era of freedom.

The kids who died in motor vehicle collisions without seatbelts never lived to be 50 and say "well we drove drunk with no seatbelts and we turned out ok."

You see this in every field, old timers bitching about OSHA regulations that were literally written after workers died doing whatever haphazard irresponsible action is now regulated (like working at a shipyard painting an interior room on a ship with paint that releases flammable fumes in a closed space with no ventilation fans, meanwhile the fans are in a box a few hundred yards away from the ship being painted).

Yer a got dang Communist!!11

Last edited:
Yet a got dang Communist!!11

I want to laugh, but I'm crying for the number of US companies that want the freedom to dump toxic shit in our waterways that causes cancer downstream. And then assholes shit on the EPA. Wanting an EPA with more teeth is communism nowadays even though Nixon invented that shit.

Actually, I think we should have spread Covid 19 to everyone. Full Covid instead of zero Covid. Kill all the annoying people

I want to laugh, but I'm crying for the number of US companies that want the freedom to dump toxic shit in our waterways that causes cancer downstream. And then assholes shit on the EPA. Wanting an EPA with more teeth is communism nowadays even though Nixon invented that shit.

Billionaires gonna billionaire Bro

Do you want the surgery team operating on your kid to not wear masks? Serious question.

The point of a surgical mask is to keep bacteria from getting into open wounds and infecting them....but they aren't even sure if they actually prevent that.

Spit falling into an open wound and covid leaving your body through your breath are two completely different things and are not comparable at all.

Governments did a lot less of mistakes handling the pandemic then fairy tales parroted by antiwaxers. Final argument being government is making people into pawns. What did government achieve by it? Any rational explanation?
Kids are lot less affected by COVID but you forget to add they are still good to spread it to adult population.
People wear masks for decades in Japan even for basic flu. It is seen as good behaviour to wear mask to not spread any respiratory disease into public.
You are like a child bitching about little inconvenience and parroting fairy tales to justify your zero level social/empathy behaviour.

Is that right? Florida did so well with their "anti vaxxing" policies that the Democratic politicians had to go vacation there because they had their own states locked down.

What did the Government achieve by lockdowns? Did you not see the transfer of wealth that happened during the pandemic scam? The corporations that stuff the politicians pockets made a killing on it while small businesses went out of business because they couldn't survive the lockdowns.

If I'm sick, I don't go around living my life like everything is normal while I infect people. I have enough respect to not go near people. With that said, I'm not going to live my life with a mask on in order to "protect grandma". Fools like you bought into the propaganda, hook, line and sinker. Look at you 3 years later still whining about people not masking up. Surgical masks hardly do shit. It's idiotic to think that they protect you from airborne viruses.

If you care so much, then wear a sealed N95 for the rest of your life and you don't have to deal with it. I'm going to go on living like a normal person.

Sounds like the reason jesus freaks get so triggered when someone doesn't get scared of hell threats.

If there were a dangerous airborne pandemic, one would imagine many people would be concerned by those who chose not to take the recommended precautions in public.

The point of a surgical mask is to keep bacteria from getting into open wounds and infecting them....but they aren't even sure if they actually prevent that.

Spit falling into an open wound and covid leaving your body through your breath are two completely different things and are not comparable at all.
b7nk9lsroog9ehn5vvp5.jpg

Would it bother you if someone sneezed in your face when they were sick? Would masks help in this situation?

b7nk9lsroog9ehn5vvp5.jpg

Would it bother you if someone sneezed in your face when they were sick? Would masks help in this situation?

Lmao this is really your argument for why people should go around wearing masks all day to prevent the spread of covid? Who the hell is sneezing in other people's faces when they're sick?

Like I already said twice now, masks do a minimal job of catching what is straight up projected out of your face but they do not stop airborne viruses from spreading because the majority of your breath exits through the path of least resistance, which is around the mask. Viruses are nano micros in size. They don't need to be in visible blobs of spit in order to spread.

Are you mad that I eviscerated that bullshit study that tried to claim that masks had 50% efficacy because they called people up and asked them how often they wear masks and how many times they've had covid?

Its sad that some people view belief in science as a cult and its adherents as "true believers".

Lmao this is really your argument for why people should go around wearing masks all day to prevent the spread of covid? Who the hell is sneezing in other people's faces when they're sick?

Like I already said twice now, masks do a minimal job of catching what is straight up projected out of your face but they do not stop airborne viruses from spreading because the majority of your breath exits through the path of least resistance, which is around the mask. Viruses are nano micros in size. They don't need to be in visible blobs of spit in order to spread.

Are you mad that I eviscerated that bullshit study that tried to claim that masks had 50% efficacy because they called people up and asked them how often they wear masks and how many times they've had covid?

So, you do see in the picture all the spit leaving the guys mouth when he sneezes right?

Would a mask help control the amount of spit released into the air?

So, you do see in the picture all the spit leaving the guys mouth when he sneezes right?

Would a mask help control the amount of spit released into the air?

I literally just said they do a minimal job of catching what is straight up sprayed from your face. Like a sneeze, yeah they catch a lot of that sneeze. Someone breathing like normal? That's hardly caught by a surgical mask. Remember, path of least resistance. Air isn't going to go through a mask unless it absolutely has to.

Are people breathing or sneezing more throughout the day?

I literally just said they do a minimal job of catching what is straight up sprayed from your face. Like a sneeze, yeah they catch a lot of that sneeze. Someone breathing like normal? That's hardly caught by a surgical mask. Remember, path of least resistance. Air isn't going to go through a mask unless it absolutely has to.

Are people breathing or sneezing more throughout the day?

Okay, so you acknowledge masks help. Thank you for that.

Um, yeah, people take more breaths than they sneeze throughout the day. But, you know, sick people sneeze sometimes and with covid some people don't even know they are sick.

Back