International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Definitely not atheist friend.

All of the problems still existing in Israel/Palestine today are 100% rooted in contrasting religious ideologies that still control the animosity and narrative, and always will.
So it's ok to lie and not back up positive claims then? Gotcha.

Not Iran, Hezbollah from Lebanon. Conventional warheads, not nuclear. Missiles from Hezbollah into Tel Aviv would be nothing new. The question would be how many, how powerful the warheads, if it can get through the Iron Dome, how much damage and how many Israelis it kills. I doubt WW3. Who would fire a nuke first? Israel? Sure as shit would not be the US or Russia. Hence the Ukrainian dilemma again and whether the US is truly committed to Israel having to risk a nuclear war with Russia or China. Is Ukraine worth a nuclear war? No. Is Israel worth a nuclear war? No. Also, Pakistan is Muslin, and it has nuclear weapons. It has sold them to Saudi Arabia and could sell them to Iran.

Ahh yeah okay. I misread your post. WW3 doesn't HAVE to be nuclear though if enough players are involved. Even nuclear powers engaging in conventional warfare would be WW3 if it's big enough.

Depending on scope, Beirut would be in some serious trouble if Hezbollah started ramping things up too much. Right or wrong, Israel is not fucking around right now.

A have met Palestinians with blue eyes, very light brown hair, white skin, and European facial features.
To your point, there is always a Mix in many cultures which is why for them to claim to be ancient inhabitants of a land stolen from them is bullshit. There was no Palestinian people. There were mixe sof different peoples. But there were biblical era Israelites, Canaanites etc

Can you explain to our good bro @terrapin why? I've had a long day.

It's not his job to back up false positive claims that you know weren't true, which is why you've changed the subject three times now.

How about just don't tell lies? if you want to criticize religion just say things that are true?

Those burnt baby photos were confirmed AI generated. All of this has been thoroughly debunked already.

The ONLY source of the "decapitated babies" story was i24 news which is a proven proxy of the Netanyahu family.

Meanwhile I cannot look at my Twitter feed without seeing some baby crushed by rubble due to Israeli bombings being dug out, or some Palestinian father crying with his dead baby in his arms. Every day.
Uh bullshit it was debunked. The burnt baby thing is very real. Hamas killed babies in children,l during their raid. THATS something that is not up for debate. The only claim that appears to be false was the claim that they beheaded babies, nothing else.

You still never answered my question on what you think Israel should reasonably do about the problem that doesn’t cost innocent Palestinian lives. I wonder why you haven’t answered that

Uh bullshit it was debunked. The burnt baby thing is very real. Hamas killed babies in children,l during their raid. THATS something that is not up for debate. The only claim that appears to be false was the claim that they beheaded babies, nothing else.

You still never answered my question on what you think Israel should reasonably do about the problem that doesn’t cost innocent Palestinian lives. I wonder why you haven’t answered that
I think they should finish getting vengeance out of their system and then do a thorough inventory of all the dishonest and atrocious things they have done since world war II to the Palestinians... make amends for all of that give any and all lands back that they have stolen and start from there with a two state solution. There is probably a way to work has out of power while offering a two states sollution also.

If I was biden all funding for Israel would be cut until that was done.

Agreed. They need to stop with the 'total destruction of Israel.'
Eradicating 4,500,000 Palestinians would look extremely bad for Israeli Jews. Like the Germans eradicating 6,000,000 Jews.
Again, this would bring Russia, China, and North Korea into the equation. A possible nuclear war with the US if it continues to support Israel.
The same dilemma as in Ukraine.

Any objective person knows Israel has played a large role in getting to where things are. The problem I see is those that think because of that, they have no standing to respond with force to what's just happened. That's not reality, it's not how the world works.

Which part of what I said?
Sorry to reply again.

I have a link here to an article saying that the claim that the pictures were created by AI has been completely debunked.

The proof they give is that the AI detection system that was used to call those photos AI has been wrong many times before so that it's not 100% guaranteed.

Also three different AI systems looked at those photos and said they were human.

https://checkyourfact.com/2023/10/1...age-of-burned-israeli-child-are-ai-generated/

Can you explain to our good bro @terrapin why? I've had a long day.
Not worth the time, honestly. No offense to terrapin. I know a lot of religious types that are super good people. But, if we have to explain that this is a religious war, and how blind devotion to ridiculous magical beings gets people killed, we’re not going to change that mind.

Any objective person knows Israel has played a large role in getting to where things are. The problem I see is those that think because of that, they have no standing to respond with force to what's just happened. That's not reality, it's not how the world works.

They have the right to execute some vengeance but beyond that they have the moral duty to make amends for all the wrongs that they have done in the past... give back all lands they have stolen and create a fair and honest two state solution.

Israel also has the moral obligation to vote out the right wing zionists that are in power now and who have eyes on much more land to be claimed by Israel and to raise Muslim temples and build their own jewish temples in their place.

I would appeal to the story of Adam and Eve concerning the Israelites since that story shows that all death and murder and destruction comes from not taking accountability for your own sin. It's so obvious that they have a major hand to play in what is happening and America should not be the kind of friend that allows the kind of wanton destruction that comes from denial and dishonesty.

Last edited:
Any actual real time updates or is it still two heavily biased sides bickering about who is wrong and who is right? I'm hearing rumours the ground invasion might've started but this thread definitely isn't helpful in confirming that.

About there being no solid evidence of the babies and it being AI.
In regards the decapitated babies even the Israeli military claims there was no evidence confirming this.

For the AI generated claim, that was done using AI detecting software and even on twitter these images were given community notes providing this context. Looking now there are mixed opinions on the topic, so I guess it comes down to what you want to believe.

I'm sure there were likely babies/children that were killed in the Hamas attacks, and fuck Hamas for that, but there's been this sensationalized twist that seems excessive.

There is no question that Israel is killing babies in Gaza however.

I think killing civilians is horrible whoever it is. I have no problem saying Fuck Hamas for doing that. For some reason I'm constantly having to get in debates with people excusing Israel for doing this however, and for some reason it's OK for them to smash babies to bits with reckless bombings.

An atmosphere of fear’: free speech under threat in Israel, activists say
Jewish and Arab Israelis detained, fired from jobs and even attacked for expressing sentiments interpreted as pro-Hamas

Two activists from a Jewish-Arab peace movement were recently detained in Israel for putting up posters with a message that the police deemed to be offensive. The message was: “Jews and Arabs, we will get through this together.”

The activists, members of Standing Together, had their posters confiscated, as well as T-shirts printed with peace slogans in Hebrew and Arabic.

It was not an isolated incident. Across Israel, people are being detained, fired from their jobs, and even attacked for expressing sentiments interpreted by some as showing sympathy for Hamas after the group’s murderous attack on 7 October. The definition of pro-Hamas is often widened to include expressions of sympathy for the plight of Palestinian children trapped in Gaza, or calls for peace, especially if expressed in both Arabic and Hebrew.

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/22/an-atmosphere-of-fear-free-speech-under-threat-in-israel-activists-say?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16980964181138&csi=0&referrer=https://www.google.com&ampshare=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/22/an-atmosphere-of-fear-free-speech-under-threat-in-israel-activists-say

Stop indiscriminately bombing the entire region, cutting off water and food supplies to civilians. Start there.

Stop initiating a doctrine that targets civilian infrastructure.

In regards the decapitated babies even the Israeli military claims there was no evidence confirming this.

For the AI generated claim, that was done using AI detecting software and even on twitter these images were given community notes providing this context. Looking now there are mixed opinions on the topic, so I guess it comes down to what you want to believe.

I'm sure there were likely babies/children that were killed in the Hamas attacks, and fuck Hamas for that, but there's been this sensationalized twist that seems excessive.

There is no question that Israel is killing babies in Gaza however.

I think killing civilians is horrible whoever it is. I have no problem saying Fuck Hamas for doing that. For some reason I'm constantly having to get in debates with people excusing Israel for doing this however, and for some reason it's OK for them to smash babies to bits with reckless bombings.

I agree with you 100% on dead Palestinians being just as important as dead. Israelis. But that claim you made would have really changed my opinion even more until I looked it up and found out it's not a fact but just a possibility. Things are moving and changing so fast im certainly not criticizing you for not knowing that...

They have the right to execute some vengeance but beyond that they have the moral duty to make amends for all the wrongs that they have done in the past... give back all lands they have stolen and create a fair and honest two state solution.

Israel also has the moral obligation to vote out the right wing zionists that are in power now and who have eyes on much more land to be claimed by Israel and to raise Muslim temples and build their own jewish temples in their place.

I would appeal to the story of Adam and Eve concerning the Israelites since that story shows that all death and murder and destruction comes from not taking accountability for your own sin. It's so obvious that they have a major hand to play in what is happening and America should not be the kind of friend that allows that kind of want and destruction that comes from denial.

The "stolen lands" thing is just a circular discussion that never gets anywhere. Because it always depends on who starts the timeline. You want them to give back the land they took after they were attacked in 1967 and kicked the shit out of the attacking nations? Or...? For the record, I'm absolutely against the expanding settlements. Not because I think I know who's land it "really should be", but because at some point in order for this to ever have a lasting solution...someone is gonna have to choose grace and mercy over flexing and trying to eradicate the other side. Do I see that happening? No. But, as they say...hope is always the last thing to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back