International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right. American citizens have the right to freedom of speak. If you're not a US citizen you DONT get that Right.

They actually have freedom of speech, what they don't have is a right to a visa, so cancelling their visas over problematic political views is sure as hell legal.

Oh yeah you’d accept a response of any sort

How would you know? Neither of you can give me an actual reply except to mumble "but durr durr everything's propaganda unless it agrees with me durr hurr durr" while giving each other consolation handies on an MMA forum.

So, feel free to explain why Abby Martin is supposedly Russian propaganda? Or just sit there and cry some more. Up to you, little fella.

Oh yeah you’d accept a response of any sort

How would you know? Neither of you can give me an actual reply except to mumble "but durr durr everything's propaganda unless it agrees with me durr hurr durr" while giving each other consolation handies on an MMA forum.

So, feel free to explain why Abby Martin is supposedly Russian propaganda? Or just sit there and cry some more. Up to you, little fella.

That reference is irrelevant to its factuality because it doesn't matter how the Jews arrived in the land when they did; all reliable historical sources agree they landed there and established the kingdoms in question.

It is quite simply the most accurate point-by-point summary of the history of the conflict as briefly summarized as possible.

The first piec eof evidence cited by your source is irrevelent?

lol ok.

"dont worry your honour, my client was in japan while his wife was murdered in kansas" (even though he was at a Chiefs game).

ataboy.

funny how Ben and almost all pro-Israel/zionist gloss over the fact that the Palestinian are indigenous peoples, like they were there for 700+ years when the european jews arriveed. Please do not take this to mean Israel shoud not exist, rather that jews do NOT have the only claim to the land.

They actually have freedom of speech, what they don't have is a right to a visa, so cancelling their visas over problematic political views is sure as hell legal.
And rightfully so.

Israelis can't win with you either way.
No, not anymore. Sorry.
Not after killing 3,250 Palestinian children and babies from IAF strikes. They had nothing to do with this mess. That was not the way to go about it. Much of the world feels the same way. They (IAF) have also killed world press personnel, UN personnel, and Red Cross personnel.

No, not anymore. Sorry.
Not after killing 3,250 Palestinian children and babies from IAF strikes. They had nothing to do with this mess. That was not the way to go about it. Much of the world feels the same way. They (IAF) have also killed world press personnel, UN personnel, and Red Cross personnel.
Source: Hamas health ministry……500+ from one hospital strike…….

No, not anymore. Sorry.

I understand.

So why mock them pulling OUT of Gaza?

Source: Hamas health ministry. 500+ from one hospital strike.
I already posted 3 sources earlier.
Yeah, it is all propaganda. Don't believe the Palestinians but do believe in the Israeli propaganda.
Palestinians always lie, right? Israeli Jews always tell the truth, right? Even when the media proves the Israelis wrong.
INTERACTIVE-Human-cost.png

* The number has now risen to above 7,000 dead Palestinian civilians (27 October 2023).
. Israel-Hamas war live: Israel bombs Gaza overnight; more than 7,000 dead | Israel-Palestine conflict News | Al Jazeera

I understand. So why mock them pulling OUT of Gaza?
Because the safest and most guaranteed way to kill Hamas fighters is from the ground, not the air. House to house, building to building. On foot. Using a bombing campaign (IAF) will kill mostly innocent civilians. This has already been proven. How many times is the IDF planning to go in and out of Gaza? How exactly are those Israeli tanks going to move through all that rubble? How many Hamas fighters has Israel killed so far? Why is the IDF not releasing that number? Was it worth the number of innocent civilians killed? This is why the world is now turning on Israel.

There's no fucking way these numbers are right. That's like 225 funerals per day. Where are these occuring?
Are you not following the news? Try news from different countries. They are all saying the same thing.
. Numbers are right.
. Few funerals since with some victims there isn't much left. No, they are not counting body parts twice.
. The IAF bombings are occurring all over Gaza. 2,000-pound bombs. The IAF has struck safe zones in the south of Gaza and killed journalists, UN workers, and Red Cross workers. No, it is not Hamas propaganda. Between 400 and 700 sorties a day by the IAF since the conflict started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back