International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is absolutely true. as a christian who knows a lot of them from many different stripes there is definitely a segment of Christians who will stand by israel no matter what they do in hopes that certain prophecies get fulfilled. most especially the raising of the muslim mosque al-aqsa and building a jewish temple there where animal sacrifice can be reinstated. this is actually a real priority for the hard line jewish believers who make up netanyahu's supporters. 3 red heffer's have reportedly already been prepared.

christians want/need this to happen as it is a precursor to Jesus Christ coming back according to prophecy. i cant relate to supporting the evil actions of israel just so that we can try to hurry the return of jesus christ though. seems hypocritical to me and in contradiction to the reasoning for wanting jesus to return.

netanyahu invoking a holy war between the people of light and the people of darkness.

"evil actions of israel"......

no other evil actions you see?

accurate clifs based on a work of fiction? He cites Moses, who experts are not even sure existed.

plus, Ben is just annoying.
we have video bro..............
mel-brooks-moses.gif

Omission of facts is the same thing as lying in my book.

I'm supposed to believe Ben Shapiro when he is so obviously biased?
omission of facts IS lying in this context because he is supposedly giving an accurate breakdown of the history between the two peoples. but anyone listening to shapiro on anything like this is not a very serious person anyway.

I just watched this and I 100% agree with you. I have no doubt Israel is the "good team" here, but he white washes over some very important things that Israel did like Deir Yassin and Sabra and Shatilla.
Fails to mention the Suez War, or that Rabin was killed by a right wing religious zealot. While there is no doubt that many Arabs left in 1948 of their own accord, many were forced out as well. He doesn't note that Ben Gurion was very conflicted when it came to the Arab population.

The Deir Yassin massacre in particular was probably more impactful in convincing Palestinians to leave their lands than any particular proclamation from the Arab League as they realized the Israelis were much more prepared to fight, and fight dirty if they had to, than they would have liked.

Some of the early Zionist militias were more or less just as radical and brutal as some of the Palestinian terror groups today. They had a bit of a chip on their shoulder after their people suffered the Holocaust.

this is absolutely true. as a christian who knows a lot of them from many different stripes there is definitely a segment of Christians who will stand by israel no matter what they do in hopes that certain prophecies get fulfilled. most especially the raising of the muslim mosque al-aqsa and building a jewish temple there where animal sacrifice can be reinstated. this is actually a real priority for the hard line jewish believers who make up netanyahu's supporters. 3 red heffer's have reportedly already been prepared.

christians want/need this to happen as it is a precursor to Jesus Christ coming back according to prophecy. i cant relate to supporting the evil actions of israel just so that we can try to hurry the return of jesus christ though. seems hypocritical to me and in contradiction to the reasoning for wanting jesus to return.

netanyahu invoking a holy war between the people of light and the people of darkness.

Yes, Breaking points had this audience poll\question type thing they put together asking them different questions. One older black women was talking about Isreal saying we need to protect them no matter what and was saying some things that made it clear it was a religious belief for her. I forget her exact words though.

The Deir Yassin massacre in particular was probably more impactful in convincing Palestinians to leave their lands than any particular proclamation from the Arab League as they realized the Israelis were much more prepared to fight, and fight dirty if they had to, than they would have liked.

Tough to say of course. Mahmoud Abbas himself has admitted that he remembered his family leaving Haifa (I think) in order to be out of the way of the coming Arab armies.

Yes, Breaking points had this audience poll\question type thing they put together asking them different questions. One older black women was talking about Isreal saying we need to protect them no matter what and was saying some things that made it clear it was a religious belief for her. I forget her exact words though.

i saw that... so disappointing and that lady is uneducated enough to say it out loud whereas most would omit that in public spheres... its surprising to me how many fellow christians fall prey to this terribly selfish and self serving way of interpreting the israel/palestine problem...

i think israel is the primary aggressor here (im not interested in arguing about it with people though) and so for me there is no justification for what they are doing even if it would supposedly hurry the return of my savior. but i also think its arrogant as hell to support evil actions to this end anyway and self defeating and self contradictory. assuming all the prophecy is true there is NOTHING suggesting this is the moment in history where it is all going to unfold and its much more likely that christians are just behaving selfishly and predictably in contradiction to all of their principles...

Last edited:
I mean that's the whole point isn't it?

You watched the video and tried to portray it as fact.

Then it was pointed out to you that it was RT.

Now you're doing this. Lmao

LOL You can tell you don't have much intelligent to say when you keep trying to go "GOTCHA" over something everybody already knows.

And are you trying to claim that the Joe Rogan Experience is on RT? Cause that's where I saw her talking about Palestine. How long has Joe Rogan been part of the Russian propaganda machine, according to your made up reality?

And which parts exactly was she wrong about ? Are you claiming there are no checkpoints? That there isn't separate rules depending on whether you are Arab or Jew?

Can you refute literally ANYTHING she said without going "Hurr durr RT hurr durr" like some inbred invalid?

Of course you can't, so go back to drooling and trying to count to five.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
-Maya Angelou

He is right. American citizens have the right to freedom of speak. If you're not a US citizen you DONT get that Right.

People are posting Ben Shapiro videos? Dude is an insane Zionist who everyday posts a video foaming at the mouth over America not yet dropping bombs alongside Israel. He lusts for bloodshed and uses a Bible as a source. People here shitting on me for bringing up Abby Martin and then have the audacity to use this weasel as a source. Hey Benny , go fight for your own beloved country for once since you love it so much and stop wishing other people die for your dream of genocide

LOL You can tell you don't have much intelligent to say when you keep trying to go "GOTCHA" over something everybody already knows.

And are you trying to claim that the Joe Rogan Experience is on RT? Cause that's where I saw her talking about Palestine. How long has Joe Rogan been part of the Russian propaganda machine, according to your made up reality?

And which parts exactly was she wrong about ? Are you claiming there are no checkpoints? That there isn't separate rules depending on whether you are Arab or Jew?

Can you refute literally ANYTHING she said without going "Hurr durr RT hurr durr" like some inbred invalid?

Of course you can't, so go back to drooling and trying to count to five.

Are you trying to claim Russian propagandists can't appear on the Joe Rogan show?

Or being on the Joe Rogan show means they're not Russian propagandists?

Personally, I believe Joe Rogan is dumb enough to invite a Russian propagandist on his show and not care about it.

Are you trying to claim Russian propagandists can't appear on the Joe Rogan show?

Or being on the Joe Rogan show means they're not Russian propagandists?

Personally, I believe Joe Rogan is dumb enough to invite a Russian propagandist on his show and not care about it.

LOL Joe's a Russian mole all along! I knew it!

So, was what she said wrong? Was she lying about the checkpoints and everything she said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back