International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our government is completely out of control. Answers to global corporations and foreign governments and has absolutely zero regard for the people they're supposed to serve. They're completely illegitimate

I'm of the firm belief that what Israel is doing right now is completely counter productive to making Israel safer. All they're doing is radicalizing more people.

Lol @Hog-train

Reason this is happening is it appears like one's post is not posting. After pressing "post reply" the page doesn't take you back to the thread with your new post, just freezes there spinning its wheels... so people just keep pressing post reply.

I split screened and noticed my post DID post, even though you weren't going anywhere on the original page.

Little buggy tonight post maintenance.

There's only one answer to Hamas.

tumblr_mzy2eroS261r92yrzo1_400.gif

Gaza%20IDF%20Battle%20Map%20Draft%20October%2026%2C2023.png

How is Hamas still firing rockets at Tel Aviv after 19 days of the IAF bombing the shit out of Gaza? Roughly 550 sorties a day. How long will the IAF stockpile of bombs last? Mostly civilians are being killed, not Hamas. Israel had better results in the Six-Day War fighting against Egypt, Syria, and Jordan. Hamas seems to be doing better than Israel and Hezbollah has not even joined this conflict 100%. Major damage to Tel Aviv will come from the North, not the South.

Actually, it is not.
The guy on the video is Jewish, so of course he is going to paint a history that favors the Jews. I caught three mistakes in what he said.
Plus, Israeli Jews have never been a peace-loving people towards Arabs in general.[/QU

tell us more about how Jews are

@Hog-train
Reason this is happening is it appears like one's post is not posting. After pressing "post reply" the page doesn't take you back to the thread with your new post, just freezes there spinning its wheels... so people just keep pressing post reply.
Just press the post reply once. Wait for the orange color to come back. Click on the last page and see if your post is up.
Definitely having issues with the system today. They had site maintenance earlier. Maybe the problem is coming from an upgrade.

Gaza%20IDF%20Battle%20Map%20Draft%20October%2026%2C2023.png

How is Hamas still firing rockets at Tel Aviv after 19 days of the IAF bombing the shit out of Gaza? Roughly 550 sorties a day. How long will the IAF stockpile of bombs last? Mostly civilians are being killed, not Hamas. Israel had better results in the Six-Day War fighting against Egypt, Syria, and Jordan. Hamas seems to be doing better than Israel and Hezbollah has not even joined this conflict 100%. Major damage to Tel Aviv will come from the North, not the South.

This mma math analysis you do of real world conflicts separated by decades and sometimes even centuries is so adorable.

Tell us more about how Jews are.
God's chosen people. Read the Old Testament in the Bible. It is the Hebrew Bible. So, we Christians come to incorporate a Jewish text in our text and worship a man who was born Jewish. ...and this is what both Jews and Christians believe. The Quran is not so different.

This guy does a great job , dispassionate and scholarly takes on geopolitics, Professor James Ker Lyndsay

Admittedly haven’t kept up on that.
I still think her reporting on the subject is inaccurate. She had a vs. Sam Harris thing years ago and a lot of her content would fall in the category of fake news today.

Such as? She literally has contacts in Gaza right now seeing their families blown up.

Source: Hamas health ministry……500+ from one hospital strike…….
“source: the people who were attacked” is not the slam dunk you think it is. who would likely have better data? lol

“source: the people who were attacked” is not the slam dunk you think it is. who would likely have better data? lol

Uhh, yes it is. When those people are part of the organization that just rampaged through neighborhoods killing families and raping people. And when their motivation is to make their enemy look as brutal as possible for very obvious reasons.

I mean...are you fucking kidding me? You can absolutely think Israel is in the wrong for being indiscriminate with their bombing without being so absurdly ridiculous as to believe numbers given out by an organization run by Hamas.

Uhh, yes it is. When those people are part of the organization that just rampaged through neighborhoods killing families and raping people. And when their motivation is to make their enemy look as brutal as possible for very obvious reasons.

I mean...are you fucking kidding me? You can absolutely think Israel is in the wrong for being indiscriminate with their bombing without being so absurdly ridiculous as to believe numbers given out by an organization run by Hamas.
In the past Hamas has reported accurate numbers. It's all over the news that their numbers have always been dead on. They could be lying now but precedent says otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back