RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much cope in here.

Francis did great, not even close to a robbery.

Some of you are biased as hell.
He lost by a point… obviously it was close enough for people to pick Francis. Especially when all the significant moments were for him.

If only they deducted a point for that BS elbow…

LOL so neither guy is willing to go for it in a close fight to try and win? They just fight not to lose? That's even worse.

You sound like you've never watched a fight based on points before and this is something new or uncommon.

I am entertained!!! thank you Francis

I thought fury won but looked like shit. there was rounds were fury lanbded 10 body jabs and ngannou couldnt land everyone seemed to give to ngannou.

morale victory for sure. but Im shocked that in a boxing forum so many people had fury down on cards.
Its because the thread is also in the UFC forum as well.

That scorecard isn't possible with the knockdown is it? I think this just shows that boxing is corrupt.
96-93 was the score. and that’s exactly how i scored it. my math was off posting my scores i said 96-94 but i had it 96-93. 7 rounds for fury and 3 for ngannou with a knockdown for ngannou as well. 3 point difference

Back