RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to see Pavlovich in boxing.

Don’t get me wrong there’s no way I am comparing this fight to some of the robberies I’ve seen in UFC. I just think that the judges know if it’s going to be close that they give the nod to the boxer to not upset the gravy train of future bouts. And yes I think most of the robberies in the UFC are due to incompetence not corruption.

I'm a boxing fan and I think you're absolutely right. =)

But the upside is, Francis got paid a TON more than in the UFC and now he gets all sorts of great boxing opportunities so I doubt he is crying himself to sleep tonight over this!

Good Show. The real big money will come now with the rematch. Fury earning all the Usyk Money by sparring and Ngannou getting finally rich.

Fury looks embarrassed.

Ngannou deserves so much credit. Very happy for him. He can catch and KO Wilder and Joshua, so credit to him, he became a credible contender even if Fury looked bad.
He is and should be embarrassed. His only shot at redemption is unifying the titles and winning a rematch against Francis.

hahaha Fury's ego is going to take a beating in the coming days when he sees people talking about this
Hopefully it stimulates him to do better. Surely he'd be better without 20lbs of fat around the waist. Better movement, less effort, thus better gas tank, more speed, agility and dexterity.
Dude was supposed to outlast Ngannou 20x, but was exhausted there. When he tried to clinch and bully, he failed miserably.

Don’t get me wrong there’s no way I am comparing this fight to some of the robberies I’ve seen in UFC. I just think that the judges know if it’s going to be close that they give the nod to the boxer to not upset the gravy train of future bouts. And yes I think most of the robberies in the UFC are due to incompetence not corruption.
This last card in UAE was the worst judging across the board I’ve ever seen
Literally every Muslim fighter “won” and the score weren’t even close to each other

Hollywood so lazy these days. Remade Rocky 1 down to a tee only color-swapped it.

* Split-decision loss for Rocky

* Jabs vs Power-Punches

* Early knockdown gets the audience on edge

* Humiliated champion

Even managed to get in the overproduced music number from Rocky 4 in there somehow

(Btw I thought Fury took the decision)

You don't even know if a rematch is going to happen and I can assure you that neither Fury or the Saudi's are that desperate for money where they would contrive something that would risk absolutely everything.

You think Saudi's are above exhibition fights being fixed??? The entire Saudi infrastructure is one giant mafia. Do you think the mafia is above fixing fights????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Jamal_Khashoggi

It was scripted. I said it was scripted. I said it was an exhibition match with a pre-determined outcome to sell the rematch. Guess who was right and who was wrong??

The fact that any of you think that youtube boxers like the Paul brothers can absolutely ether high level MMA fighters in boxing but somehow Francis, who didn't pick up a boxing glove until a decade ago, could actually hang with the champion of heavyweight boxing shows how absolutely easy it is to sell ocean front property in Arizona to the average MMA fan.

Next week Francis is going to compete against Gordon Ryan in a "professional grappling match" and narrowly lose on points.
a lot of words i'm never going to read. too bad. WAR FRANCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these upset mma fans make me happy.
1 KD and then just standing back waiting doesn't win rounds.
Fury won clearly.
Though I would like a rematch after the usyk fight.

What did Fury do to win that fight? Fury literally did nothing from round 4 onwards? He danced around on the outside, got countered off his jabs and getting boxed up by an MMA fighter in multiple rounds.

The supposed boxer continually initiated the clinch, got outboxed on the outside and was falling over as he rushed forward.
Francis was the better boxer in that fight. Fury clearly lost that fight.

Wow! Shocked! Francis Ngannou is for real! He won that fight! Furry looked sluggish whereas Francis looked sharp and powerful, stunned Fury on several occasions and dropped him with a beautiful shot.

I'm a boxing fan and I think you're absolutely right. =)

But the upside is, Francis got paid a TON more than in the UFC and now he gets all sorts of great boxing opportunities so I doubt he is crying himself to sleep tonight over this!
Im totally stoked for francis.
He made more in an exhibition boxing loss than he would in three or four UFC heavyweight title defenses. War predator!

I don’t know what fury is going to say about it going the distance and getting floored

it might be time for him to take some time off

Back