Francis Ngannou is the official King of Combat Sports.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't believe what I have just witnessed. Are you fucking serious? Even though he lost, he was in a split decision with the top HW in boxing.

F9k-D7jz-XIAAU8el.jpg

Last edited:
I don't believe what I have just witnessed. Are you fucking serious? Even though he lost, he was in a split decision with the top HW in boxing.

F9k-D7jz-XIAAU8el.jpg

Blew my mind. He looked composed. He won yet another bet on himself and yet again his stock rises and all his doubters mave their goal posts again.

Right now the world is his oyster. UFC obv missed the boat on a boatload of cash, and Ngannou has a legit boxing career ahead of him if he wants it and it seems like he wants it.

Francis is God's champion on earth. He is not like us. His mind shapes matter in an unbelievable way. So happy for this guy.

War Ngannou

Dude bet on himself and came up big.

Nobody else has ever gotten one over on Dana like that.

The fact that he went on to sign a huge deal with another company, made a massive payday in boxing, and then put the undisputed HW champ on his ass like that is a fucking storybook ending no matter where things go from here.

Dana Punching air right now
He’s a fool. I can’t lie and say I knew how this fight would go, but I definitely have Francis a better shot than McGregor against Mayweather. Nobody confuses Tyson Fury for being a sort of Mayweather, nor the heavyweight division with the more Everyman accessible lighter weight classes. Heavyweights a big man contest first and a boxing championship second, these days. And Francis is a big man who can fairly well box, and better even than one might have guessed from his ufc tenure. I didn’t have any know as to what shape either of these guys would be performing in for this fight as it had been awhile absent from fighting for them both. But white’s a fool for thinking this was gonna be any kinda circus act like the mcgregor mayweather contest he previously championed, foolishly.

Francis for sure planned on taunting like that if he ever got a knockdown. Gotta leave the circus with the perfect snapshot.
Lennox Lewis said "Tyson wasn't 100%" about 15 times during the post-fight -- the butt-hurt is gonna be real.

Back