RIZIN, MMA, betting thread

Anybody touching this next rizin card? I put Koike and Carlyle's on some parlays cuz they seem to have favorable matchups, but didn't touch anything else.

you could add rukiya anpo at 1.27 as a parlay peice aswell
Top level kickboxer vs mma striker in a kickboxing match

check anpo out on youtube if your unfamiliar with his game,he is a killer

Anybody touching this next rizin card? I put Koike and Carlyle's on some parlays cuz they seem to have favorable matchups, but didn't touch anything else.

you could add rukiya anpo at 1.27 as a parlay peice aswell
Top level kickboxer vs mma striker in a kickboxing match

check anpo out on youtube if your unfamiliar with his game,he is a killer
Shibisai and Temirov look like good parlay pieces too.

Majima at even odds seems off. He's an extremely strong wrestler. His 3 losses are to some of Japan's best. His opponent is completely unproven.

Koike should pull it off, but line is way too wide. Kanehara is elite. Me not betting the farm on him against KID is what actually got me really into MMA betting.

As bad as Ushiku looked against Asakura, I think the line should be wider. Hagiwara is just such a flake.

I sprinkled on Duffee, Kanehara, Csukas, and Horie as dogs. How is Tsudario a bigger favorite over Duffee than he was against roque martinez and hideki sekine?!?!

not sure how I feel, feels like it could be another Kubo performance. TD defence against Loman was a bit meh and dosent seem to have sub upside.
Loman is an elite well rounded MMA fighter.

Ota is an undersized 1 dimensional wrestler who will fold against anyone decently well rounded.

Sato's only two losses in the last 5 years are to Loman and Andrade, who are both elite. The Andrade fight was actually quite competitive.

No brainer at +odds.

Loman is an elite well rounded MMA fighter.

Ota is an undersized 1 dimensional wrestler who will fold against anyone decently well rounded.

Sato's only two losses in the last 5 years are to Loman and Andrade, who are both elite. The Andrade fight was actually quite competitive.

No brainer at +odds.
I get it, I'm tempted. Its the style thats putting me of Loman is good although doubt his wrestling is as good as Ota. And short notice for Sato too

havent watched yet. 2.80 was a fantastic line
everyone watching with me thought he did enough and stopped all the takedowns. Broke his hand and lit him up with body kicks instead.
This Japanese scoring really burning me the few times I played Rizin.

The dog you pointed out to me also won a split. Didn't watch although my friend said he had 70% of the moments and it was still a split lol.

everyone watching with me thought he did enough and stopped all the takedowns. Broke his hand and lit him up with body kicks instead.
This Japanese scoring really burning me the few times I played Rizin.

The dog you pointed out to me also won a split. Didn't watch although my friend said he had 70% of the moments and it was still a split lol.
free to watch now

@EndlessCritic Chichiro Suzuki is 4.0 coming off the KO against Patricio if you're interested. I played it (also played Nazimov and Scoggins for the next card.)

Not a bad play on chihiro.

I think I've lost enough money in one lifetime betting on scoggins.
Honestly tempted on Scoggins opponent. Way better than his line, solid striker and fighting at home. The biggest issue is sub defence and Justin can grapple. TDD is not awful.

Honestly tempted on Scoggins opponent. Way better than his line, solid striker and fighting at home. The biggest issue is sub defence and Justin can grapple. TDD is not awful.
can't say betting on anyone with a loss to Tezuka thrills me

Back